Members Lounge

❤🤍💙Happy Birthday Mrs Amkrika💙🤍❤

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Map GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

No, no, I am not lost, neither are you. this is the right thread, just that the give thread is one of the favs of the birthday girl. 

This is to celebrate a kind, funny person, who hates burgers, apparently (what even!) But Kifla, Kifs, or Selmun Khan, is known for her sweet nature and fierce protectiveness and her multitasking abilities of driving and texting.

So join me, and paste a hell lot of Chandler and Chris Evans gifs to celebrate and wish Kifla a very happy birthday.

Oh, and if you have a few cheel and Ashutosh Rana gifs, drop them too, coz , aise hi, sexy lagage.

Oh, and Kifla, since its your birthday

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

We hope you are like this, today, the upcoming year, and every day of the year

you dont like sweets much, so m not adding too many cakes

Chocolate Cake - Preppy Kitchen

Baking recipes | BBC Good Food

Buy/Send Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake Half Kg Online- Ferns N Petals

But since you dont like burgers, we have the other junk food

Food Photography for Beginners

J O H N L A U R I E | Modern food, Photographing food, Food photo

Noreen Hiskey | Food Photography Packages

Food Photography: Top Tips For Instagram Food Photography Likes | ePHOTOzine

Please dont wait for Kifs, she is on water diet (I think)

Water Spill GIFs | Tenor

And everyone, hit the dance floor

Chandler Dance GIFs | Tenor

New trending GIF on Giphy | Chandler bing quotes, Chandler bing, Friends  season

Chander's no slouch in the dancing department either. | Monica and  chandler, Friends tv series, Hotline bling

Kifla, We all love you

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozlehava_naCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy Birthday Pink Cupcake

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Love you.smiley31smiley27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU smiley40smiley41

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU   smiley40smiley41

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIFFU smiley27smiley41smiley40

YEH LO SMJH LO  EVAN TUMHE HUG KAR RAHA HAI smiley37smiley37smiley31

Chris Evans photo 472 of 526 pics, wallpaper - photo #1190111 - ThePlace2

CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozledusk2dawnCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Let me tell you a Kutty (Small) Story 

Once upon a time somebody really special was born.. ( I don’t know how old are you 😜)

Sun was shining, 

birds were chirping, 

cool wind breezing, 

autumn leaves were cracking..

A beautiful soul descending on earth … 

The girl has now all grown up and celebrating he birthday today..

Whom we know as Evans ki deewani ( courtesy- Zeal) Kifah..

Wish you a wonderful birthday my dear Kifah..🎂🎂

N don’t forget to eat cakes on my behalf too..❤️🤗🤗

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleLazyBingCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

My Dearest Kiffi smiley31smiley27

This is for the one who is always there for her friends no matter what, the one who is never too busy to listen to your problems and give the reassurance, the one who is so passionate and so full of life, the one who is both softhearted and hotheaded, the one who loves the deepest, the one who is Evans Ki Deewani 🌸💝 Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing, precious and Beautyful Human I know❤️ 

On your birthday, I wish and pray that you get all the happiness and love in the world. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true and nothing diminishes your beautyful smile. I hope you have a wonderful day and even more wonderful year and life. May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and all and more than what your heart desires. 💞

ImageImage

It has been only seven months since I met you and over this time, I have just admired you for the amazing person you are. Your sensibility, your intelligence, your sharp mind and your passion for everything that you love, is so so precious. Above all this, there’s one quality that makes you shine; and that is the beautiful and amazing friend you are🌸. You are someone who is always there, no matter how busy you are or how tough you are having it yourself.  The way you are so loyal to your friends, hype them up at every opportunity and do things to bring a smile on their face, is so very admirable🥺😭. I’m so so glad and so grateful to have you, Kiffi, and I pray and wish life will always be so good to you like you are to us. You always manage to put a smile on my face every time we chat, and I wish life brings a beautiful smile on your face every time. Always stay the amazing human being that you are, Kiffi 🎀

Talking with you is always so amazing, from the way you feel so passionately about things, the way you take a stand on things, the way you support your friends with all your heart to all the lighter conversations. Your love for F.R.I.E.N.D.S, for Chandler 🥰, your craziness for Evans 🙈 , you hating on almost every good food to exist 😟and your nerves sparking every time you find us awake late in the night😭. Everything about you is so awesome, so contagious and you are really one of a kind. You are just such a gem of a person, and an all around, beautiful human🥺 You are one of the few people who I can count on for anything, who I can trust and pour my heart out to, who always listen and gives the best advice. Your friendship is so so special to me, you are like the elder sister I never had 💝

I wish you the Happiest Birthday Ever Kiffi 🥰.  I wish all the love you give to others to return to you in every way possible. I wish all your dreams come true and you find all kinds, types and sizes of happiness. I wish you have a good day, best year and the most amazing life. I hope you treat yourself to many cups of coffees with all the caramel you need to complete your sweet cravings😍. I lope you and I want nothing more than for you to be the happiest on your birthday today..and every day❤️ 

I tried making couple of edits for you, I hope you like them🙈

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleAmekhaCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy Birthday Mrs. Captainsmiley40

May your life be filled with good health, peace and harmony. And may all that you wish for come true. I wish you a wonderful year ahead. 

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleZeal17CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Wish you a very fabulous happy birthday Desi Bae Doona Ki IF Mummy AKA EKDi! 

Hope you have an Awesome Year ahead is filled with much Love, many Wonderful Surprises & Good Health

Also You Get To Meet Evans For Real (Nahi to Roz Ke Dreams To Hai Hi)

CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle_NINA_CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy birthday to you dearest Kifah 

App Khush Rahein Sada

Yehi Hai bus meri Dua 

Koi Ghum na miley Apko Kifah 

Khushiyon badi ho apki zindagi Hamesha 

Wishing you a delightful birthday. May you have many and many more. May Allah bless you always My dear friend. 

It's been more than a year, we met and became like family. You are an amazing soul with pure heart. You are not just a good player but an amazing person. It's always great to interact with you. I always got positive vibes from you since start even when we had least interaction. 

I hope your birthday is full of sunshine, rainbows, love and laughter. Sending many good wishes to you on your special day. I wish you get success and happiness in your life always.

I wish nothing but good things on your birthday. May the shine bright for you. Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Birthday

You are a pure Soul always remain like that. Have amazing day. I wish your Evan wish you on your special day 😃

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleBlurredLinesCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Dear Kifla , I am not good with words and I am running out of days to send you a wish that you likely deserve . So here I am trying to write something before I make Shibu angry with my delay smiley36

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest and kindest friend I have found on IFsmiley31.

Life had been busy with its ups and down this year, and you were always there to cheer me up when I felt down or celebrate with me when I am happy. 

You are someone who gets mad at me for staying up late because you care that much about me and for such a sweet friend , no words will be enough . 

So I will just simply say Happy Birthday to my sweetest friendsmiley31Hope you have an extra special day today , and I may not be with you in person to celebrate but I hope you are surrounded by love and happiness on this day . 

May this day be filled with joy and memories that you cherish forever. And as your friend all I could wish for is your happiness and health and hope you have an amazing year ahead. 

There is still so much I can say about what a lovely person you are and how much I cherish our friendship but I know you would know that without words . So I will stop the thesis now. 

Happy Happy Birthday Meri Kifla smiley27.

Gifts time smiley36

And of course cake 

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleBruteCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozletournesolCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Hello Kiffah, 🤗smiley27

Wish you a very very happy birthday! On your birthday, I wish you loads of success, happiness and health. May you enjoy your special day and make lots of beautiful memories with your loved ones. 🤗❣🎉 You are one of the most sorted person I have met on IF. You always seem to know what you want, why you want, also what you don't want smiley36. It is always very refreshing to talk to you. You are very kind and sweet, someone who is always there for her friends. And you always stand up for what you believe. ❤❤

It is quite ironical that we didn't talk almost for months after we first met on GG, possibly because we both are introverts. But when we became friends, things fell into place almost in a Flash. ⚡ Yeah, that was an intentional pun. 🙈 It is always fun talking to you, discussing things, and you always have the perfect way to tackle an annoying boss. 😂🤗❤

It was my pleasure getting to know you and your adorable Evans gifs. I must admit that whenever I happen to see Evans on TV, I automatically think of you and your Evans gifs. smiley36 I am glad to find such an amazing friend in you, and hopefully we remain so. smiley9

I hope the coming year fulfils all your dreams and wishes and brings in lots of joy in your life. May you have a wonderful birthday; enjoy each and every moment of your precious day. Have a blast on your birthday. 🥳🎉🥰

Take care EKD and always keep smiling. 🤗

I made little something for you, with my little photo editing skills. I hope you like it. 🙈

Happy birthday once again! 🥳🎉🎊🎂

Best wishes,

Tiara

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleAjeeb-ladkiCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy birthday Kiffssmiley27 

Wish you loads of  peace, success, happiness, good health and everything your heart desires..smiley31

The Chris Evans Files | » Happy Birthday Chris!

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleArmu4evaCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Dearest Kifs,

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Dear!! May God Bless You with all the wonderful things in this world for you deserve nothing but the best!!

"In your birthday cake, 

I want to dedicate 

one slice to love, 

one slice to courage, 

one slice to determination, 

one slice to peace of mind and 

one slice to fortune. 

My all these slices come together to form a life for you which is sweeter than any cake in this world.

Happy Birthday!!"

"People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts, hugs and pleasantries. But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the Gods. God Bless You!! Happy Birthday!"

Lots of love and hugs and kisses,

Tanu

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleMs.KomolikaCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy Birthday Kifahsmiley40smiley41smiley27🤗 

One of the most caring, loving & sweet person I have knownsmiley27From the Quidditch game to till date, it was blissful to know you! Thanks for choosing me that time else I would have missed meeting some amazing persons! May Allah bless you and keeps you healthy & happy. May He there for you always & makes your life easier. Lots of good wishes and Dua for yousmiley27

And don't take so much stress for silly things🤗 Stay happy & blessed. Take caresmiley27

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleMinioniteCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Kifs! A very happy birthday! Have a joyous and fun day!

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleSavera84CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Dear Beauty,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a wonderful day and year ahead!!

Enjoy the day!!!

Cheers..

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleevilxbalaaCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy birthday Kifah. K thanks bye.

Just kidding.smiley37

Truth is...I really dont know where to start and what to say. You are so good with your words and I dont think I can match that.smiley24 But you do know whats in my heart, and thats the main thing, right?

Okay let me try

At the beginning when we first met, we didnt get along because of obvious reasons...and of course circumstances were like that...but I am glad over time we cleared our misunderstandings and not only became friends just for the sake of it, but we actually started bonding well and understanding each othersmiley27 When I didnt know you, I used to find you cold but after knowing you I can say with assurity that I was so wrong...it takes a while for you to open up and feel comfortable with people but once you do, they realize that you are one of the truest friends with a heart of goldsmiley27 I love your honesty Kifah...and the fact that you never sugar coat things or pretend to be someone you are not...you are comfortable being yourself and thats the best thing about you. You are so warm and understanding and I am so glad to have met a friend like you who is patient with me and willing to listen and understand and try to solve all the issues however she can.

Always stay this way Kifah. May Allah grant you health, success and every happiness and I am saying that from the bottom of my heart.

Sorry to make you emotional on your special daysmiley36 Happy Birthday and have lots of fun...enjoy your daysmiley27

Love

Hinna

CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozleoye_nakhrewaaliCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Heya Kifla❤

Happy birthday jaani☺

It's almost a month before your birthday, and I am mentioning this to tell you how excited I am for your birthday😝It's crazy how much we bonded over a year.🙈This birthday is very special for you and I hope it brings you all the love and happiness in the world? You know that I am not a fan of being public about my feelings (unless it's whining, complaining and trolling some celeb) but I hope you know how much I love and adore you. The way I can always find you when I want to complain or be upset about something or how you even make something as trivial as my birthday a big deal is always heartwarming. I am not a people's person so sometimes I just disappear but you still manage to find your way in, and that is how much you mean to me. I wish you a great day, and a great year ahead, and I hope that each day, you can find the time to text me and we can joke about how messed up our lives are. 

Yours, 

Shibani🙈

P. S. I went on a crazy spree with my edits because I knew my message would be trash. Hope you like them☺(I know you will, but phirbhi, lol😝) 

P. P. S. Remember how much you wanted the hug gif of Ross and Rachel, hope if not the message and the edits, this one manages to make you smile. Super Super thank you to Leenaaa for making these.🥰

ImageImage

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleRainOfDewCAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy b'day Kifssmiley41smiley40may god bless u wid good health nd successsmiley31

Lots of love from ur hubbysmiley42smiley27

Enjoy ur daysmiley31

CAN YOU GUESS...? | BaamboozleSoniRSippu21CAN YOU GUESS...? | Baamboozle

Happy Birthday Kiffs, many many happy returns of the day to Evans ki Deewanismiley40may you get all happiness, health and success in life. Stay healthy and take care of yourself. Lots of love and hugs. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy Birthday EKD 🤗🥰❤🎂🎊🎉🥳💃

May this special day bring lots of happiness and joy in your life!

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Happpy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Beauty<3

Me lubs you so so much girl🤗

Eventhough we did had a bit of argument {something like that sort of} but we both reconciled back and became great buddies

You are a sweetheart yaar

Haan thodi strict ho but achha lagta hai tumse daant khana🤣

You and your CE pyaar...its sweet 

But yaar I miss you...kahan ho aajkal?

Have a great year ahead of you sweetheart

I love you a lot!

Here's something from me...I was in a hurry coz time nahi rehta 

I promise free hone pe I'll make something even amazing

Animated GIF

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Happiest birthday to you Kifah 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Wishing you all the luck and blessings. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Keep smiling always like your Evan 

Enjoy your day to the fullest. Warm wishes for you. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nice thread Shibu 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Happy Birthday Meri Kifla 🤗❤️. Nice Thread Kifla ki beti . 

LazyBing thumbnail

Happy Happy Birthday, Kiffiii❤️💃😍

Beautiful thread, Shibuu😍😍😍

Savera84 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Kifla.🥳🤗

Sorry, I have seen so many variations of your name.  I am not sure whether I am using the right one or not.

Have a wonderful day!

PS: Nice thread Shibani!👏

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago