Karan & tejassvi TejRan ~Discussion thread ~ 1 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by dmegha

Yep! And there was this conversation between Karan, Vishal, and I think Jay as well. They were talking about what could have happened had Prateek pinned Karan down because that's what could have happened because of Prateek's agression.

That's why Teja was so mad at Prateek and concerned for her Kundri And like always Karan was pulling her back, protecting her from getting hurt.

Have you seen that Afsana Shammo fight footage, the one shared on wkw. There's this moment when Karan pulls Teja back, makes her sit and keeps his hand on her head as of telling her to calm down❤️

I saw and that was so cuteeeee. He has done that before too, in fact whenever things get physical he does that.... I love it! Even Teja was actually holding him back once, to prevent him from getting involved in the fight. They are always there for each other ☺️

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

yes teja said dont touch him next time mai chad jaoge 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoY4W0gm6A

Video of Teja and Pratik fight. The comments under this video are 😆

My favourite is :

"Livefeed: karan teja have entered the main house.

Tejran: Hum sab k samne baat ni kr payenge.

Big boss: Hum krte hain prabandh" 🤣

Originally posted by Sushma_Reddy

Sorry to interrupt 

Dont you people think it is too early to ship? Being Teju fan I am worried, because she is getting enough hate already for what others did too and additional to it now because of shipping. She is bubbly n fun loving with everyone yaar...dont keep hopes.....

Tejran ship doesn;t have to be romantic, whatever they are (friends, buddies, lovers or anything in between) they are so so so cute. I really like the bond they share and they look so good together as well. Being a Teju fan you should in fact be happy because it looks like Tejran trend has done wonders, Teja and Karan are placed in the same team and they are getting more SS. This will help them only!

Don;'t worry about the hate...every public figure has haters, right now she has more support then haters! And an increases SS will only help her to be seen more. 

PS: Also the forum in most seasons of bigg boss has never reflected the wider trend of support. So don't get too stuck or worried about forum trend. 

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by lovereading14

I saw and that was so cuteeeee. He has done that before too, in fact whenever things get physical he does that.... I love it! Even Teja was actually holding him back once, to prevent him from getting involved in the fight. They are always there for each other ☺️

Yes!! He always does that☺️

@bold - the moment where she tangles her leg with his and holds her hand to stop him from getting involved in the Afsana fight??!!

Originally posted by dmegha

Yes!! He always does that☺️

@bold - the moment where she tangles her leg with his and holds her hand to stop him from getting involved in the Afsana fight??!!

yes exactly that one!!!! 

Originally posted by lovereading14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoY4W0gm6A

Video of Teja and Pratik fight. The comments under this video are 😆

My favourite is :

"Livefeed: karan teja have entered the main house.

Tejran: Hum sab k samne baat ni kr payenge.

Big boss: Hum krte hain prabandh" 🤣

Hayyeee sacchi??

But right now Karan is making tea in the jungle kitchen🤔 and I see Vishal roaming in the house.

@bold - 🤣🤣

BB noticed that TejRan have become so popular so they are going to keep them together together😆

Hello everyone, my self Shona. Loving Kk and teja bond and their individual game.

Thanks for the thread!

Originally posted by Sushma_Reddy

Sorry to interrupt 

Dont you people think it is too early to ship? Being Teju fan I am worried, because she is getting enough hate already for what others did too and additional to it now because of shipping. She is bubbly n fun loving with everyone yaar...dont keep hopes.....

I kinda agree with you! But for me i see a pure friendship bond. It hasn't to be romantic bond. It too soon anyway. 

About teja getting hate. I personally don't like to see her much with vishal and shamita who are going extremely wrong. But let's wait and see. she is intelligent and know how to speak up for the right thing. And hater gonna hate always. 

Edited by Shonasyl - 2 years ago

Just read tejran are in Main house. is it true?

Originally posted by Shonasyl

Just read tejran are in Main house. is it true?

i think so... a lot of sources have said so.