•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

BB is about manipulation and mind games no doubt but this season the one thing I don't like Tasks ho hi nahi rahe ache se. In the previous task ladai ho gayi, WWF ho gaya and bal ka prayog asti ho gaya 🙄 and that task failed.

This time Captaincy task shuru hone se pehle Pratik took nail from Jay's chariot and yeh task mein bhi kuch maza raha nahi. As a viewer it's irritating ki koi task dekhne hi nahi mil raha.

Pratik aise hi task se pehle hi har game barbaad karega by using too much brain phir maza nahi ayega.

I am yet to see yesterday's task, but if that is so, I think I agree. I think BB also deliberately allows such things by leaving everything to sanchalak and also not laying down strict rules. Earlier tasks used to be fun. Now they just look for a loop hole or a way to stall the task. It is damn irritating. The attitude is main nahi toh koi nahi rather than being fair and giving it your best and let the better person win...

Originally posted by smallwonder

I am yet to see yesterday's task, but if that is so, I think I agree. I think BB also deliberately allows such things by leaving everything to sanchalak and also not laying down strict rules. Earlier tasks used to be fun. Now they just look for a loop hole or a way to stall the task. It is damn irritating. The attitude is main nahi toh koi nahi rather than being fair and giving it your best and let the better person win...

it became boring bcoz Pratik start hobe se pehle hi aati dimag laga dia and Teja said him later you r destroying the task aise kar pehle bol deti phir better hota but this is BB and who cares not even BB😅😂