Iima thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Insta pe neil aur ayesha ke pics dekhke lagta hai sai aur virat gc mei hai.Aage kya hone wala hai.Any guess.

Kya musibaat hai.Har bar sochti hu ki iss toxic show ko chod dunga lekin phir bhi muh uthake chali aati hu insta pe clips dekhne ke liye.Kya story pe thora sa bass thora sa change hone ka koi chance hai😒Ya fir vanku chachu aise hee copy paste karte rahenge.Phir se transfer drama nahi dekhna mereko😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can you post the link to GC upcoming pics?
butter21 thumbnail

Actually I have heard in some news that makers are changing something...In SBS segment Ashwini separate SaiRat rooms in Chavan Niwas,Also there is some BTS of Neil where its look like that he is in gadchiroli,and current Visarjan time romance...and all that...so its really look like they are changing little bit or more from KD...because all this which I mention above is not happened in kD according to some of my KD Viewer friends...So afterall what's going to happen is all mysterious till now...😆

Anyway in yout post it was so cute that you try to quite show but again come back and the way you describe your situation is quite same with me...😛

Iima thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MB1996

Can you post the link to GC upcoming pics?

As you can see i am a newbie.I can't post link😭