Contestants and their PRs strategies

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karan kundra: His PR strategy is all about him being the saviour ...He is being shown as better than all by his PR from outside narrative..But he has taken too much from Vikas Gupta bb11 personality.

He has come with his gang here as well Akasa, Afsana, Tejaswi..

His and Tejasswi same PR agency...It's well built strategy to enter together and show some full blown love angle or subtle hints..

So already small time influencers portrayed as  fans have started their ship.

Both have same PR as BB13 Dashami or BB14 Rubina..

Tejaswi: startegsied as beauty with brains ...Very desirable girl..

So we get lot of narrative around her being sought by Vishal, Karan, Nishu, prateek, umar..

She is connected to Karan from ladies vs gentlemen show..

She will go with karan ultimately...It's planned from.outside..

She supported Rashami in 11 season..Now same she will get..

Vishal: portrayed as dark horse...One many army types...Who is being portray as smart player..Who is shown as some Phoenix..

Whereas he used to be in family no 1, dil vil, ek chabhi I have seen all 3 of his shows..

Prateek: taken the most in ur face PR...Most tv celebs aka bigg boss influencers promoting him..

His strategy is simple...Victim...His twitter fans(mostly part of package) shows clips in such a manner that he is being targeted for no reasons..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Wait are the contacts details of these PR ? Please share 🙏🏻🙏🏻  

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Karan kundra: His PR strategy is all about him being the saviour ...He is being shown as better than all by his PR from outside narrative..But he has taken too much from Vikas Gupta bb11 personality.

He has come with his gang here as well Akasa, Afsana, Tejaswi..

His and Tejasswi same PR agency...It's well built strategy to enter together and show some full blown love angle or subtle hints..

So already small time influencers portrayed as  fans have started their ship.

Both have same PR as BB13 Dashami or BB14 Rubina..

Tejaswi: startegsied as beauty with brains ...Very desirable girl..

So we get lot of narrative around her being sought by Vishal, Karan, Nishu, prateek, umar..

She is connected to Karan from ladies vs gentlemen show..

She will go with karan ultimately...It's planned from.outside..

She supported Rashami in 11 season..Now same she will get..

Vishal: portrayed as dark horse...One many army types...Who is being portray as smart player..Who is shown as some Phoenix..

Whereas he used to be in family no 1, dil vil, ek chabhi I have seen all 3 of his shows..

Prateek: taken the most in ur face PR...Most tv celebs aka bigg boss influencers promoting him..

His strategy is simple...Victim...His twitter fans(mostly part of package) shows clips in such a manner that he is being targeted for no reasons..

Nice analysis - seems quite right...

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please share me Teju PR contact details...idiots they didnt posted salman praising on WKW,farah ranking at 2 and her dance videos till now....they are sleeping 🤬

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 2 years ago
weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is my analysis on their strategies..I am not part of PR teams..

weirdlynormal thumbnail

I have done analysis as per my observations and few known "fan" accounts since few seasons..

I am not part of PR teams..

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

This is my analysis on their strategies..I am not part of PR teams..

I was hoping you had their contact info - as i was wondering for examlple … How do PR know that Karan can play a role of a savior and what the concept is and what games are going to be played in BB. and what kind of training workshops they conducting for all this before the show etc ? 

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even if they have PR, it's good for them. Every one does have. So I don't think that is any issue. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have done analysis as per my observations and few known "fan" accounts since few seasons..

I am not part of PR teams..

Ok....its your analysis then not facts👍

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You forgot to mention about Shamita's PR, clearly she has doubled it after ott where anything against her in the show is blown out of proportion to make her look right and others wrong. Karan aunty comment or argument with Afsana