Vishal Kotian sympathy card

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I can't understand why an actor who stays in an upmarket NRI Colony has to highlight his bank balance.

I live few blocks away from him, his apartment is worth 2 to 3 crores, he has always been in branded clothes and shoes, never seen him walking, always in his car.

He has staff to manage his house, father is equally famous. 

Yes he has struggled but was working till 2020 for Akbar aur Birbal.

Why the sympathy card ? it looks fake.

Our local corporator is asking everyone to vote for him.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago

maybe they just sympathise with his backstory maybe

Lol we dont know how much his expenses are...

Not working for a year...and pay off expenses can deplete your entire savings...

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

I can't understand why an actor who stays in an upmarket NRI Colony has to highlight his bank balance.

I live few blocks away from him, his apartment is worth 2 to 3 crores, he has always been in branded clothes and shoes, never seen him walking, always in his car.

He has staff to manage his house, father is equally famous. 

Yes he has struggled but was working till 2020 for Akbar aur Birbal.

Why the sympathy card ? it looks fake.

Our local corporator is asking everyone to vote for him.

But actors need to keep working , just by showing that BB AS A PART OF WORK IS IMPORTANT TO HIM , doesn't mean he was playing sympathy card, he was stating facts. 

An actor has to maintain themselves a lot bcoz they have to look fit. He also must have loans or EMI to pay you never know and after Covid obviously lot of people want to earn more so what's wrong if he said it.

He is playing sympathy card albeit very smartly.

If its abt bank balance.....I am pretty sure Vidhi is has done dt much work either . She is pretty new. Meisha and Prateik arent big success stories either. Nor is Ieeshan. But these people arent going around saying similar  things.

Chalo lets ignore all dt. But dt day when Vishal very shrewdly put in that how Kundra has been nice to him by giving his expensive clothes and clothes......he was so smartly saying dt he earns less than Kundra and Kundra despite being richer was holding grudges against him and was trying to put him down.

This is too sly. Dts the only reason I cannot like him despite him being a smart player.

He is living in my colony since the last 25 years, Vishal belongs to a  business community similar to Shamita Shetty. 

As far as I know, his family hasn't squandered money, every middle class responsible citizen of India has invested their money in shares, properties, gold etc. 

People in my area have immense respect for him and no one has spoken about any financial crisis. In fact he is known to be rich. 

Anyways he will always be Birbal for me than a BB15 contestant.