Bigg Boss 15

Afsana Khan

LazyLahme09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did anyone else die laughing when Afsana was yelling and fighting and she just fell over? I literally died 😂😂. She can be so unintentionally funny when she is fighting. LOL 

But I will say that I don’t understand as to why she’s in the game if she doesn’t want to win. Does she think she’ll get more votes or audience in her favour? 🤷🏽‍♀️ the other thing I noticed about her is that she keeps threatening to say things like “mein aapne ungali daal do gayi machine vich” but we know she won’t do it. I hope one day someone will be like “OK JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW” just to see her reaction. Maybe she should just quit the game or leave 🤷🏽‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LazyLahme09

Did anyone else die laughing when Afsana was yelling and fighting and she just fell over? I literally died 😂😂. She can be so unintentionally funny when she is fighting. LOL 

But I will say that I don’t understand as to why she’s in the game if she doesn’t want to win. Does she think she’ll get more votes or audience in her favour? 🤷🏽‍♀️ the other thing I noticed about her is that she keeps threatening to say things like “mein aapne ungali daal do gayi machine vich” but we know she won’t do it. I hope one day someone will be like “OK JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW” just to see her reaction. Maybe she should just quit the game or leave 🤷🏽‍♀️

Bandi set hai!

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LazyLahme09

I saw that and it was damn funny 😆 And the way she fell - like an imbalanced sack 😆😆

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Alag level ka patience chahiye to deal with with people like her, hats off to the housemates!!

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Apne aap ko bahut badi samjhti hai aur sirf bakwas karti hai main jeetne nahi ayi hun, aise logo ko laat maar kar nikalo, inse acha unhe lo jo respect kare ki aye hai game mein ya unhe le jinhe iss platform ki zarurat ho, na ki Afsana jaise log jinka ghamand aati hai