LAST PART

EPILOGUE  :  PAGE NO 23

EPILOGUE

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Commented on the blog baby 😉

Congratulationsssss for new thread 🥳

Ankush is firm in his decision to recover his relationship with his brother Maan. He spoke to maaan but maan is not ready to trust anyone. Ankush went to his dad and told everything he Knows. His dad is Angry on knowing that someone is threatening his son 

Awesome part

Originally posted by amazonforest

Commented on the blog baby 😉

Congratulationsssss for new thread 🥳

Thanks baby ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hi Di...

Part 31

Oh my days... She's really heartless.... Oh ab samaj me aaya MAA Baap bahar gayi hai isliye apni manmaani kar rahi hai... Nahi toh itni himmat kahan se aayegi... Agar ghar me hoti toh sab milkar iski band baja the hai, lecture kar leti hai... Lekin dekhne jaiye toh she wouldn't listen to anyone devil joh bangayi... Arre pathal ki rakshasiyan isse dhayavan hoti hai... She's mercy less... Hopefully something bad will happen that she will be forced to keep the baby... Huh... How could she sleep peacefully after planning a crime like that... God I really hate this Geet.... and about the restlessness in KM they brought this up on themselves but Maan was the one to suffer most of the burns from the hell fire that was rained down by Geet... Ankush has no right to be angry on Maan... Though he's the one who bought Geet in their house he still did his best to protect Nitya and also giving her share of respect more than anyone in the family... He's literally been Nitya's shield protecting her in all situations that has been unseen by all of them... Did he not...? Good that Nitya managed to knock some sense into Ankush.... Poor Maan he's sufferings are more than anyone gosh the loan sharks are behind him... Awww glad that Ankush is trying to bridge the gap between them... but true to the word spoken as in it takes years to build trust but split second to break it down and once broken it's hard to rebuild it like next to impossible... Yay, look at the bright side... I'm really happy to see Samarth being the overprotective daddy here... Good that the family is uniting to help their hurt son... Geet tu toh gayi ab kaam se... Lovely and supportive update Di...🤗

❤️

Part-31 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..