Sai’s insta story - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by farheenbachani

Maybe after we go thru some cringe scenes and esha trying her luck with raghav and realizing every time that he only loves Pallavi and finally gives up but she is here to stay it seems. 

By end of week we will have a clear picture about where the track is going I think

exactly! I also believe it's not love. She is an obsessive psychopath. She has already shown signs of negativity when raghav, who is a MARRIED man, called Pallavi in her drunken state and she said "I don't care if I call someone else's name", this demonstrates character deviation, she also making demands and making psychological drama. She is not a good person.

Originally posted by Trina2021

Well may not be negative as of now but the way her obsession is growing with Raghav I think makers could easily make her a vamp very soon . In the latest bts she’s still there and chatting with RR family dressed up in a saree like Pallavi . Looks like she’s still there and her tracks going to go longer than expected 

Yes , all  i can digest and watch but when few fans say Esha will be expecting baby with raghav, get married  to him and pallu move away  is what i cannot digest .....😭