Paraya mard > Paraya baap

Posted: 2 years ago

yeah he’s back, I’m actually shocked he could pretend this long even.

he didn't care one bit about Nandini or Samar, all he whined about is why Anuj was involved or given preference making him a paraya baap...and Baa.. my goodness this woman and her smug and evil gestures🤮🤮🤮 

She’s got enough fodder to keep her going till agli navratri

Nandu ka ex

Anuj-Samar milaap

Vanraj ki so called insult

Bapuji ka support to Anu

and Anu par taunts toh roz ka kaam hai, nothing new there

I remember there is an old movie called kunwara baap. Now vanraj will make a new one called paraya baap.

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

I remember there is an old movie called kunwara baap. Now vanraj will make a new one called paraya baap.

vanraj should be called paapi jwaala

He can also say to Anu in front of Anuj that ye Samar ki mummy and ye Anuj Samar ke new papa🤣.

We will be like Waah😆

Kavya was right yeh lava jaldi futega

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

🤣🤣 baa will make paraya mard 

The most stupid person vanraj today pakhee expresion also she was not liking when he told Anupama she is responsible 😆 

Uska beta khud nahi use baap manta to and that his fault only not anyone else now he will start chant main vanraj Shah main vanraj Shah codke main samar ka baap main samar ka baap will start 

I hope samar only again show him mirror aap mere muh se papa sunne ke liye tarasenge I so feel prerecap samar  only went to anuj after fighting I hope he have nt kill him . 🤞🤞

Vanrajs suppressed emotions were bound to erupt.  All it needed was a perceived insult and he was back to his rant of blaming Anupama. 

The way in which Nandini and Samar spoke up of their fears of Baa and her ladla. It was like a slap on their face. The suppressed anger of Anuj, his withdrawal when Vanraj mentioned family. The invitation of Bapuji and the grateful hug of Samar... All precursors to a house split in the middle. 

The circumstances pushing Anupama to face things alone  putting women above her family was a step forward. 

Kunwara baap will be Anuj and Vanraj Paraya baap🤣

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago
Originally posted by tintin0602

He can also say to Anu in front of Anuj that ye Samar ki mummy and ye Anuj Samar ke new papa🤣.

We will be like Waah😆

Kavya was right yeh lava jaldi futega

Biological mummy and adopted papa😆

Originally posted by hinz

yeah he’s back, I’m actually shocked he could pretend this long even.

Vanraj's smile and encouraging words to Anu/Samar seemed too good to be true and very sarcastic. He will keep going back and forth - one day he'll act good another day he will burst out from the pent up anger & jealousy. 

Whatever be the case, Sudhanshu fits the bill to a 'T' 😊