•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for Amma ❤️

And thank you for Aayi ❤️

Sicku you have ruined everything but I will thank you for keeping those two clean up till now 

Idk what’s in store for us 

but I PRAY that you will make Amma stand by pallavi always

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Thank you for Amma ❤️

Sicku you have ruined everything but I will thank you for keeping those two clean up till now 

What did Amma do now ? 

Thank you for Amma ❤️

I disagree, she can support Pallavi but she should stand by Raghav. He deserves it. I’m my opinion he’s the one who needs her more than ever. And for all the year as she spent throwing the first stone at her son, I want Amma to firmly be his shield. She can support Pallavi in any decision she makes and if Pallavi wants an out she can gladly send her off too. But Amma should always be Raghav’s strength . But who am I kidding, Raghav will be made to wallow in guilt even more and maybe get beaten up too but please surprise us writers . For heavens sake. Amma be your son’s pillar. 

She is angry that Esha is in their house. She knows her truth and is wonderinf why raghav brought her home. She asks keerti if pallavi knows and keerti says she had asked her about esha but at that time keerti never told her and now she doesn’t know if pallavi knows. Amma is so mad and ready to go infront of all and confront raghav and yell at him but keerti stops her. 

Originally posted by Looneygirl

I disagree, she can support Pallavi but she should stand by Raghav. He deserves it. I’m my opinion he’s the one who needs her more than ever. And for all the year as she spent throwing the first stone at her son, I want Amma to firmly be his shield. She can support Pallavi in any decision she makes and if Pallavi wants an out she can gladly send her off too. But Amma should always be Raghav’s strength . But who am I kidding, Raghav will be made to wallow in guilt even more and maybe get beaten up too but please surprise us writers . For heavens sake. Amma be your son’s pillar. 

Yeah I never said to not support raghav 

But when Pallavi breaks down I want Amma to also be there for her

As well as for when Raghav breaks when Pallavi learns the truth

I was saying it in the context of, I don’t want Amma to ignore Pallavi if Esha becomes pregnant and they all figure out that the baby is Raghav’s 

because that’s also a common ITV thing 

Originally posted by farheenbachani

She is angry that Esha is in their house. She knows her truth and is wonderinf why raghav brought her home. She asks keerti if pallavi knows and keerti says she had asked her about esha but at that time keerti never told her and now she doesn’t know if pallavi knows. Amma is so mad and ready to go infront of all and confront raghav and yell at him but keerti stops her. 

Why do I feel this track might be stretched till Easha announces her pregnancy news to Raghav ? Matlab one night stand isn’t enough Siku wants to make more sick jokes with us I guess . We wanted Raghvi consummation he gave us Ragahv with Easha ans now Pallavi is talking about babies but most likely it’ll be Easha who’ll be preggy with Raghavs child . Matlab why is he doing this ? Ruining the couple in every way .Raghav Pallavi won’t have anything of their own I guess. I stopped watching from today . Hopefully I’ll get rid of my addiction by next week 

Thank you for Amma ❤️

I'm curious about your definition of "clean." I consider Sharada ruined the moment she said that she never told anyone that Devayani was murdered because "there was no need." And Jaya obviously learned nothing after telling Raghav to marry Pallavi, resulting in a forced marriage, as she tried to force Kirti into a marriage.