Vote: Who will be evicted this weekend ka vaar?

Poll

Vote: Who will be evicted this weekend ka vaar?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I earlier thought Vidhi. But apparently she's #1 in voting trends. So now I am in doubt. Vishal and Afsana are giving too much content for the creatives to evict them so soon. Donal and Ieshaan are also giving some content.

I am thinking it is between Akasa and Vidhi. And because the voting trend seems to favor Vidhi, maybe I will go with Akasa.

But then again, maybe creatives will do a new twist and say Akasa cannot get eliminated because she is in the main house.

Confusion!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But Akasa has already gone inside the main house na...So maybe she ll be safe from eliminations...Not sure though..If she is not, then she ll leave

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I just hope Ieshan doesn't go. Poor Meisha - she's gotten emotionally connected to him. Said, he feels like 'Family' and she's lost both her parents. Felt bad for her seeing the episode 2 days ago :(

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, it will be between, akasa, lehsan and afsana....

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akasa is not safe from.that task of entering main house it will save her next week if she is not eliminated i think

Akasa is actually the sweetest among all nd apart from yesterday afsan fight she never had any spat with any contestants nd apart from pratik she doesn't seem to have close connections so her dynamics nd future Content is limited Also given the fact she will not be jungle wasi she will het more less content so she should go.Akasa has probably no haters outside house.

Bt Vidhi has nice future dynamics as she is close with majority of top players it seems now game will be interesting as her close friends are in main house how she will go against her. Though people.like.or not she is also growing friendship with Umar nd Karan so nice dynamics to see. And she has got many haters also from donal fans, Tejran nd Umtej fans. So hate factor is also nice.

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also i feel Afsan should leave just providing content is not enough KRK also provided bt hewas shown doors

Also in LF it seems she has serious anger issues. She needs to be treated nd not used for BB Content.

Her stay is harmful for all including hers.

Dean4Ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My wish and selection are different. I selected Leeshan. But my wish is Vishal. I get creepy vibes from him towards Teju