•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I've been liking the subtle buildup of Anurag-Kajal. Have completed this week's batch of episodes today so far, so this point will be till October 14 ka episode. Maafi mangne ke liye itne efforts, expressing emotions, like the buildup. 

I actually liked Anurag's monologue scene wherein he recites a few words from his personal diary and how this is correlated towards his interaction with Kajol.

Naam ka bhi apna andaaz hota h, kabhi logon ko todhta h kabhi jodta h

bicharne ka toh ek lamha hi hume sikha deta h, ki hum uss insaan se kitna pyaar karte h 

And, ultimately, the scene culminated with Anurag being satisfied with Kajal at her house sound and safe. How few moments bring a relationship to an interesting turning point, how that bond begins to synthesize and establish a good foundation. 

And, following episode, Anurag gets cognizant of Kajal's conflicts, so tries to help her indirectly. How he looked so hysterical and hilarious in trying to buildup the situation wherein his employee doesn't get confused about his confusion and ensures that his name doesn't get associated with this action. πŸ˜†

Next episode, Anurag tries hard to control his emotions but bechara blurted out Kajal is pretty in front of the young girl. πŸ˜†This was followed by the story showcasing Kajal mingling with the NGO kids -- Anurag looks on before he joins the singing party. Later, he continues to assist her in the NGO based works. The conversation wherein Anurag suggests that he drops Kajal home was sweet. Hahaha, a doc can't take risk even though she's strong. πŸ˜†. Kajal agrees after he continued to persist. Then comes in the, the sudden thrush of "Thank You"s. I was like, "Lol, saara thank you aaj hi karna h kya?"🀣. 

Amidst all this, while Kajal has her monologue of being confused at Anurag's personality, Anurag commented on how Mishti was an apt name for Kajal as she is as sweet as honey. Hahahaha, then he switched it to her voice, not her. πŸ€£Dr. Saab, do you want to have some mishti doi? πŸ€£

Ending seemed like some thugs trying to attack Kajal and Anurag saves the day. When Kajal held his hand, how gracefully he ensured that she remains in the car despite his injuries. 

Overall, baring the Mukherjee family drama and Arjun-Naina drama, I like the buildup so far between Anurag and Kajal. Hopefully, it doesn't get overdone but keeping low expectations as usual. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago