Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 14 Oct 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dev is at Ishwari enterprises..discussing the planning of Asha foundation school . Sanj has her eyes glued to Dev with a smirk on her face . Vicky is present n agrees to Sanj’s idea of adding personal touch of Asha . Dev agrees . Sanj asks whom she could meet for knowing personal likes n dislikes of Asha .
Dev suggests she meet Bijoy . 
vicky leaves for another meeting , Dev agrees to Sanj’s idea that she could reach Bose house herself . Sanj apologises for causing him embarrassment earlier , she thanks a Devakshi for giving her second chance , she assures she will not repeat. Dev replies sternly that she will keep professional n Personal lives separate . Asks her to do the same so that she never feels embarrassed by recollecting the past moments .

Sanj leaves .

She reaches Bose house and is surprised to find Sona opening the door . Sona says Dev had called her about Sanj meeting Bijoy . Sanj fakes her affections for Asha .she learns all about Asha . Likes dislikes , on various aspects .. all the while she gives killer looks at Bijoy giving viewers creepy feeling . While discussions she tries to pull out a jotting pad to note down some interesting points and accidentally knocks out her sharp knife from her purse . Sona is shocked to see a sharp object in her purse , Sanj makes an excuse that she was eating fruits as per Sona’s dietary advise , Sona advises her to have them at home n not carry dangerous object like this it can harm her . Sanj gives angry killer looks at Bijoy n changes the topic >>> back to discussing Asha .

Bijoy shares Asha’s Fav ice cream and feels like having ice creams . Sona scolds him for it but orders some of his choice . Sanj  secretly hides her diary behind the cushions .

sona gets a call reminding her of her planned meeting , she decides tk take leave from Bijoy . Sanj decides tk leave too and requests Sona tk drop her to Metro station .

Unknown to Sona Sanj returns and meets Bijoy . She makes an excuse of forgetting her diary here . As she retires it she asks Bijoy for a pic of Asha ji , when he goes to get the pic , Sanj spills water on the floor n places live electric wire on it . 

Sanj collects photograph of Asha  then takes leave from Bijoy . Soon after leaving his house she hears his loud scream ..she walks away smiling .

At Dixit mansion , Devakshi  are watching Ishwari performing Pooja and the cute interactions between Daadi n grand kids .Neha also can’t help smiling .

Soon Sona gets a call from the ice cream delivery boy that no one was answering door bell for half hour . Sona asks him to wait while she tries to call Bijoy but he does not answer phone calls . Sona is worried for her Baba. Devakshi rush to Bose house .

At Bose house Sona opens the door with ehr duplicate keys . She is shocked tk find abijky lying on the floor unresponsive 

Dev notices live electrical wire n water spliced on the floor , he pulls Sona away from it . He removes all the live wires with stick.

Sona tries to wake up Bijoy but fails she starts wailing , Dev calls for ambulance n calls up emergency at hospital 

At hospital Bijoy gets emergency treatment 

Precap

Devakshi are worried for Bijoy while they wait outside the emergency room

Doc comes out to informs about Bijoy’s condition . Devakshi are fearing the worst .

Sanj is seen watching them all secretly from behind the pillar . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Suta. Don’t know how you are watching this crap. Sounds like there was hardly any screen time given to anyone apart from Sanj. She has become the ML and FL combined. 

Why is stupid Sona dropping her anywhere as if she’s her personal chauffeur ? Let her walk or take an auto. 

Doesn’t sound like Dev and Sona have any plan to outwit psycho 😄 They’re as dumb as ever and stupidly trusting this psycho who walks around with knives in her bag and who has proven herself unstable and untrustworthy in so many ways. At this point they just deserve what they get. Most stupid decision to continue employing her at the Delhi office.

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even if Sona's too dumb to figure out Psycho's intentions, her creepy expressions should have given her a clue!! I swear aaj toh she didn't even try to mask her creepiness with her weird smile. 

Like, what was Sona thinking letting her into her parents' home?!

When is Erica's last day any idea? The last costume I saw her in is the upcoming segment where police arrest Vicky. 

The way things are going, I'm afraid they're gonna show Sona's exit by Psycho killing her. 😑

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: WaterSprout

Even if Sona's too dumb to figure out Psycho's intentions, her creepy expressions should have given her a clue!! I swear aaj toh she didn't even try to mask her creepiness with her weird smile. 

When is Erica's last day any idea? The last costume I saw her in is the upcoming segment where police arrest Vicky. 

The way things are going, I'm afraid they're gonna show Sona's exit by Psycho killing her. 😑

Why are they arresting Vicky? Definitely Sanjana has made up something to frame Vicky...

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sonakshi's look is extremely beautiful... But the episode is yuck... 

Seriously, all the characters are dumb and half wit. Doesn't Bijoy hear that electric spark when he is just a few feets away from her?

By the way, will Bijoy survive or die?

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaterSprout

May b eri will exit n sona will come back with plastic surgery done 🤣

WaterSprout thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Why are they arresting Vicky? Definitely Sanjana has made up something to frame Vicky...

Apparently she's gonna get him to sign some illegal documents... God knows what. It's not like Vicky is known for his brains. Totally can happen. 

WaterSprout thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hari73

May b eri will exit n sona will come back with plastic surgery done 🤣

I wouldn't even be surprised at this point 🤢😭

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

“Sanj smirks”, “Sanj smiles”, “Sanj gives angry looks”; all these mean she is changing her expression😆 

I just cannot see any improvement in the acting. She has a good cute girl voice which can be used for modulation but even that doesn’t seem to work. The director should frame her scenes smartly to cover these gaps. 

Erica looked right in the money in that sari and emoting. Dev is so caring, took the live wire out. 

Both Dev and Sona have no brains, if you make peace with that then people may enjoy this sasta Ekta show. 

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was chilling.

Idk why Dev thought it was a good idea to send Sanjana to Bijoy?

I mean, Sonakshi will be able to give information as well. 

But anyway, did that girl who was original interior designer just not come back from her car being towed? Did she give up on her design being used? 

Sona and Bijoy scene was sweet. 

Finally Ms. Fake Serendipity showed expression!  👏👏

That scene of Sana planting the wire and then her smile afterwards when he fell was so chilling 😖😟

She is full fledged villain now. Idk why the actress said the character is not negative??

I was happy to see Sona pay attention to the glass on the table, that will probably help her investigate. And she was already questioning the wire. 

Precap: how besharam is Sanjana? Ye toh hospital pohonch gayi!