Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 13 Oct 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode begins with Devakshi sitting with Ishwari ..all lost in thoughts when Sona notices Sanj not sitting with them. She goes checking .

Sanj is in the kitchen she mutters to herself that Soha will play in her doll house . So will Sanjana . She has tk throw out Sona out of the house and occupy her place here . She picks up Sona’s Mangal sutra and wants to wear it herself from Dev . She wants to destroy this which gives Sona the power over Dev. She breaks it n scatters the black beads . Right then Sona enters the room, 

She is shocked to see Sanj in the room . She questions Sanj , she then notices her MS a broken lying on the floor . Sanj fakes her ignorance in the matter . Ishwari arrives and exclaims this is apshagun. Sona is in tears …l Sanj has eyes on Dev but he is seeing only  Sona and annoyingly at Sanj . Sanj says she was playing games with kids . Dev hugs upset Sona 

Right then Suhana arrives and talks about the treasure hunt game she was playing , She asks Sanj to accompany them to the garden , the game was going on there .

Sanj leaves Devakshi in their room n goes away . Ishwari walks out . Dev then helps Sona collect the black beads .He  then allays  all apshagun fears . He strings the beads again and repairs MS . He says if pati repairs the MS it becomes very good shagun . And if pati himself put it on his patni again it is still better good Shagun.

Sona and Dev hug happily , Ishwari also is pleased with Devakshi happiness and the repaired MS and the good Shagun. 

It’s dinner time Sanj takes leave as she has work at home .Ishwari is relieved , so is Sona . Neha remarks why Ishwari was letting someone leave at meal time , so unlike here. Ishwari remarks Sanj has important work at home , it was wrong to force people . 

Sanj reaches her room and opens her lap top . She watches Devakshi in the bedroom . She hears their conversations , how Sona was tensed when Sanj was in their house , how she plans to keep an eye of Soha and never leave Sanj Soha alone . 
Sanj enjoyed their conversations. She plots to which Soha away and spend time with her . 
lshe then shamelessly watches Devakshi in their close romantic moments , their love making session and their lovey dovey talks 

Finally she gets green with jealous fury and shuts her lap top . She vouches to disrupt the love nest of Devakshi and stop this love story . 
Sanj plans to remove Mrs Sonakshi Dev Dixit from Dev’s life . She will remove Dev from Sona .

Sanj plans to harm Bijoy in some way  as this will upset Sona and cause Devakshi separation . 
precap

Sona gets call  from delivery boy that her Ice-creams could not be delivered as no one was answering the the door bell. Sona is worried why Bijoy was not answering the door bell and also not picking up the phone . 
Sanj smirks in her room.

Devakshi reach Bose house and are shocked with what they see 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palakdivan thumbnail

OMG..i am quitting this show for good for my mental sanity..i can't handle this nonsense anymore. I don't know how erica or shaheer are agreeing to do all this..the sanjana girl whoever she is looks like some out of work actor..but shaheer and erica are so successful right now..they have no reason to continue..Thanks a ton for the daily updates sutapa...you have patience of a saint..bye everyone..

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Watchable episode.

Ishwari is the star of the episode.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakdivan

OMG..i am quitting this show for good for my mental sanity..i can't handle this nonsense anymore. I don't know how erica or shaheer are agreeing to do all this..the sanjana girl whoever she is looks like some out of work actor..but shaheer and erica are so successful right now..they have no reason to continue..Thanks a ton for the daily updates sutapa...you have patience of a saint..bye everyone..

I agree with you yaar …this is hurting mental sanity . 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ishwari stole the episode today by dropping the rice into the bowl enthusiastically when Sanjana decides to leave. Neha's reaction was lol.

Why can't these makers give a proper song sequence?

In Rang Rahi Hoon song, that 'Taa na na' and 'KRPKAB' line are the main charm but they didn't telecast that but they'll play Ek Tarfa Pyaar fully for Sanjana...😡

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Sonakshi gave mangalsutra to Ishwari and she kept at pooja hall. Dev and Sonakshi didn't go out of the room. Then, how did Dev get the mangalsutra and tied on Sonakshi?

According to Mamta, today is Devakshi's remarriage so first night is necessary... Kudos to Mamta.😆

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Ishwari stole the episode today by dropping the rice into the bowl enthusiastically when Sanjana decides to leave. Neha's reaction was lol.

Why can't these makers give a proper song sequence?

In Rang Rahi Hoon song, that 'Taa na na' and 'KRPKAB' line are the main charm but they didn't telecast that but they'll play Ek Tarfa Pyaar fully for Sanjana...😡

The way she put the rice back was hilarious. I can imagine what Sonakshi must've gone through during their dating period 😆

I need to check the soundtrack of this show...it sounds pleasant.

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What are they doing! A full fledged vamp. Wow, slow claps.

Sshesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: CottonWorld

The way she put the rice back was hilarious. I can imagine what Sonakshi must've gone through during their dating period 😆

I need to check the soundtrack of this show...it sounds pleasant.

Seriously, I can't stop laughing though it was a subtle scene. 🤣🤣🤣

The only good thing in the show other than kids and Sonakshi's strong side is, the soundtrack. If they mess with them means, what would the fans expect anymore from them?

Sshesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

What are they doing! A full fledged vamp. Wow, slow claps.

Small correction... Claps with slippers not with hands😳