Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 13 Oct 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Imlie Accepts The Challenge 

Episode begins with entire family showering Rajesh with concern , they give him use packs and collar support in the neck . The Pooja committee members ask Rajesh that he was in so much pain how could he arrange the nine days of Navratri celebrations . Rajesh says mata Rani will show him the way . As he distributes duties to various family members , they have many excuses . 
finally Rajesh states Imli will handle all the arrangements , 

The committee is doubtful of Imli’s capabilities . Malini agrees Imli was too young and incapable of handling a nine days long programme and Pooja etc .

Aditya then praises Imli and her qualities . He praises how she fought the various situations , how she fought off terrorists and zganggters alone and protected this family . A nine day programme was nothing for her . Rajesh places his full trust in Imli 
The committee members then decide to give Imli a chance l if she could get murti of Mata Rani and set uo Mata Ka Dar at bhoomi decorating the Mata Rani  , then they will think of giving her the responsibility of conducting the nine day celebrations.

After they leave Rajesh asks Imli not to break his trust in her . Imli assures they have given her responsibility of getting Nau Durga murti , this was her privilege n good luck , she will do it happily .

Malini plots to make sure a Imli makes a mistake and the committee members throw her out of the celebrations .

soon Imli arrives with Nau Durga murti in a tempo . Family members are thrilled . There is dance and playing with colours . All join the celebrations s 
malini remarks that murties  had arrived like every year … nothing great . 
I lo confronts Malini who stares at Imli n her success she plots to upset Imli .

At C house , Anunis demanding coffee when Dev notices Meethi in mandir . He remarks that after ages a diya was lit in the mandir today n he offers his prayers .All year long the mandir was in darkness as none else bothered .Meethi and Dev offer prayers . Dev then makes a coffee for Anu . But she taunts n lashes out at Naukrani senior . She removes Seeta maiyya out of the mandir . She weeps why the sufferings were happening in the lives of Imli n Meethi . Dev comes and admires Imli n Meethi . 

At  at T house The family celebrates with dance and reverence the arrival of Nau Durga . It’s evening and the family prepares to perform Mata Rani Ki Aarti . But they notice there were 8 murties . All search for the missing ninth murti everywhere , all state that there were 9 murties in the tempo when they arrived , they had made payment of nine murties . All state they wonder where one murti had disappeared . Imli notices Malini rushing off somewhere with something in her hand . She stops her . 

last few moments 

Malini walks off with Murti of Mata Rani and shuts herself into her room .,she seeks forgiveness from Mata Rani .Lamar a reaches her room tk give her medicines , Malini gets perturbed on the arrival of Aparna and tries to hide the murti somewhere , but Aparna force enters the room and is taken aback by what she sees . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wizardji

Did you see it? Worth it?

Precap me malini trying frantically to hide murthi with apu knocking on door to give her meds. Apu walks into didiyas room shocked. 

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Precap me apu catches malini stealing matha ki murthi when she walks into room to give didiya her meds.

ooo but dd lame excuse degi lol we know everything 🤣

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Precap me apu catches malini stealing matha ki murthi when she walks into room to give didiya her meds.

As in caught her red handed?! Wow. That’s something. Now let’s see if Apu redeems herself or supports the golden Bahu. 

Originally posted by krispy

As in caught her red handed?! Wow. That’s something. Now let’s see if Apu redeems herself or supports the golden Bahu. 

I don’t think they will do the truth reveal so soon.. malini will be ok is what I feel 😜

Malini will not be caught. I can bet on it

Originally posted by _Seera_

I don’t think they will do the truth reveal so soon.. malini will be ok is what I feel 😜

Wishful thinking Seeraji. You are right. Probably she will makes an excuse this time too. 

This will be too small an issue for her to be “caught”. Let’s see.