Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani

Arjun v Anurag - The first confrontation!!!!

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ohh I have gone and watched their first confrontation thrice. Anurag was on fire and Arjun was ice. I loved it, cannot wait to see more of their clashes. Anurag a straight speaker showed Kajol's family the mirror. Told them off for being selfish and focusing on themselves where Kajol was so worried about them that she was running pillar to post to get them out of the financial mess. And Arjun trying to manipulate that situation i.e. Kajol's death also to benefit him in the end. 

Anurag - selfless, truthful and a straight arrow v Arjun - selfish, liar and manipulator 

The contrast was awesome in that scene.

Who else cannot wait to see more of it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

We always knew this was coming one day becoz both guys are interested in Kajol albeit for different reasons.

Its pretty obvious tht in the short span of time tht Anurag met Kajol and knows her, he is very well aware of the dynamics in Kajols family. I think from the wedding day itself. And he completely understands her and her dilemmas. 

The Mukherjees needed to be shown the mirror and I am glad tht Anurag did. But how much it effects them is another question, coz most of Kajols family is just useless. The Chacha always stands at the sideline , with his constipated expressions. He never opens his mouth to say something whenever Kajol is being insulted in her own home. Getting some work done is another problem for him it seems.

I am happy with Anurag being Kajols strong support system. Strong willed, Practical, Honest , No Nonsense guy who doesnt need Arjun or his family, but is Rich and Well known on his own merrit. A guy who cannot be easily fooled.

Other hand we have this egoistic, selfish ass called Arjun who only thinks abt himself and his benefits. Someone who has no shame whatsoever. Becoz a guy who shares an illicit relationship with his brothers wife, is worthless and non deserving of any respect. I am waiting for his downfall becoz of the audacity he has to think he can dictate Kajols life. Naina is the best choice for him to make his life a living hell together with Shreya 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arivarshi

Ohh I have gone and watched their first confrontation thrice. Anurag was on fire and Arjun was ice. I loved it, cannot wait to see more of their clashes. Anurag a straight speaker showed Kajol's family the mirror. Told them off for being selfish and focusing on themselves where Kajol was so worried about them that she was running pillar to post to get them out of the financial mess. And Arjun trying to manipulate that situation i.e. Kajol's death also to benefit him in the end. 

Anurag - selfless, truthful and a straight arrow v Arjun - selfish, liar and manipulator 

Game is on for sure..that evil look of Arjun...he is surely working out something up with the calm & aloof  Anurag...wont be long for their tamashas to start.

Certainly looking forward to their interactions...Harshad Arora 1st time on negative role as Arjun...both actors doing a fine job    

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Anurag got him in his words when Arjun asked where Kajal might be. Look at the casual behavior of Arjun as if Kajal's disappearance is too logical for him. Anurag damn right asked him the purpose of his presence and how Kajal has to find alternatives to clear the debt of the luxury car. 

When he located her at the hospital, the sigh of relief when he heard Kajal murmuring Anurag's name only. Looks interesting indeed. 

MilkBiscuits thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Grey shaded character vs Male lead..

Always worth watching

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Anurag got him in his words when Arjun asked where Kajal might be. Look at the casual behavior of Arjun as if Kajal's disappearance is too logical for him. Anurag damn right asked him the purpose of his presence and how Kajal has to find alternatives to clear the debt of the luxury car. 

When he located her at the hospital, the sigh of relief when he heard Kajal murmuring Anurag's name only. Looks interesting indeed. 

like this story

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arivarshi

Well today round two or is it three...good confrontation - Arjun's no smoke without fire line was well said.. Anurag handled both the Chartejee family and Chandana very well 👌

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wynn

Well today round two or is it three...good confrontation - Arjun's no smoke without fire line was well said.. Anurag handled both the Chartejee family and Chandana very well 👌

Yes I enjoyed their face-off and Anurag won hands down but Arjun was good as well. I wish Kajol had not stepped in though. It is just a show but I am getting too invested in it. I want Anurag to wipe the floor with Arjun.

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago