Debate Mansion

I think this shows the mentality

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Important note before this: This topic is nowhere targeting any party or anything. Plus this topic is not talking about IF people it's talking about media and normal people

Media and most of the people are busy in aryaan khan's case but they are just least interested that a minister's son killed so many innocent people. Is this what our mentality is nowadays?? Is a drug consumption case more important and cruel than killing so many innocent people?? Aryaan has been immediately arrested without any foul play and yes he deserves it and he should be punished but is drug case so important?? Let's leave media coz they have turn heartless and inhuman but what about normal people?? Normal people are interested in what aryan khan is doing but everyone is least bothered about some innocent lives?? From this post I am nowhere defending aryan khan because if he gets punishment then he deserves it but why so much hype about that?? This case is not important than some innocent lives because those innocents were killed due to selfish reasons while what aryan did will just harm himself not others

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Which media do you watch? On the contrary i only see minister son news . Hardly any news about Aryan khan except, daily bollywood chamchas tweet of support ,As if aryan khan is in hospital . 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Which media do you watch? On the contrary i only see minister son news . Hardly any news about Aryan khan except, daily bollywood chamchas tweet of support ,As if aryan khan is in hospital . 

Really? Which news channels have you been watching that have shown wall to wall coverage of minister's son? Dikhana zara links?

Ek hafta ho gaya and all we see are minute by minute kahaania of Aryan as if he is Pablo Escobar. Whereas the only time the minister's son was covered on the channel was 2 days ago was when online independent media like Newslaundry began covering the biased coverage.

Phir bhi minute by minute coverage toh nahi dikhaya of how that spoiled murderous nepo kid ran off from his crimes? Only after he got arrested did they show

Edited by Sashay01 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

After he got arrested not before that. Most people are busy with aryan khan's case 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Really? Which news channels have you been watching that have shown wall to wall coverage of minister's son? Dikhana zara links?

Ek hafta ho gaya and all we see are minute by minute kahaania of Aryan as if he is Pablo Escobar. Whereas the only time the minister's son was covered on the channel was 2 days ago was when online independent media like Newslaundry began covering the biased coverage.

Phir bhi minute by minute coverage toh nahi dikhaya of how that spoiled murderous nepo kid ran off from his crimes? Only after he got arrested did they show

I mean I am shocked people are more interested in aryan khan case instead of innocent lives. Aryan did not kill anyone what he did was a self destruction hence now he is suffering but here this person murdered so many people still people are least bothered about that

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I mean I am shocked people are more interested in aryan khan case instead of innocent lives. Aryan did not kill anyone what he did was a self destruction hence now he is suffering but here this person murdered so many people still people are least bothered about that

Yep! And only in our country do people think addicts belong in jail. Worst case scenario hypothetically..say he is a addict. He belongs in rehab, not jail. 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Yep! And only in our country do people think addicts belong in jail. Worst case scenario hypothetically..say he is a addict. He belongs in rehab, not jail. 

Even I think addicts should be in rehab instead of jail. Yes if they do smuggling then that's another thing but only addicts should be in rehab

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You're in Bollywood forum so obviously you will see people talking about Aryan Khan's drug case. 

Go to a political forum and you will get people talking about Minister's son killing innocent people. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

You're in Bollywood forum so obviously you will see people talking about Aryan Khan's drug case. 

Go to a political forum and you will get people talking about Minister's son killing innocent people. 

I am not talking about people here. I am talking about media and normal people. And I think many different topics are discussed here not only bollywood topics

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can you please tell how do you know that minister’s son killed farmers?

And why did farmers not lynch him when they lynched every person in the car that rammed into protestor?

Did we get a Spider-Man who pulled him out of the car as soon as he rammed into protestors?

And if someone doesn’t even know that whether the Minister’s son killed any protestor , then why do they say he did kill them?

What kind of mentality is this?

Edited by monu_tan - 2 years ago