Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So the princess who disappeared has shown up uh?  

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Justwatching

she was caught by the Indian coast guards and sent back… 

UAE is obsessed with expanding and modernizing, since their locals dont do a lot.. they importing talent…

Someone like SRK will be treated just like the megastar he is… as long as he he doesn’t mouth off about the king or tries to help his daughter escape… he will be fine ðŸ˜†

But even in beginning of my post I said I don’t think he should leave and I don’t think he even plans too… but I understand if current govt comes back he might have to be more careful and at least have a temporary residence somewhere else too…

But SRK likes his independence and doesn’t want to be anyone’a puppet. Agar aisa hi karna hota toh he would have sucked up to BJP already. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Yes but while that's true, sometimes there's a thin line between that and wanting to play safe to avoid inconvenience.  I'm not saying everyone who doesn't go public with their support is a traitor. But at the end of the day , when all your friends hide behind the complications of the case to avoid stating the obvious, it means you don't really have any friends, just aquaintances. 

I wouldn't call myself a 'fan ' but in his defense ,Rhea and Tapsee were not his friends and his faith would have made him a soft target had he gotten involved.   But I still feel , ideally, he could have said what was happening to Rhea in the media( as opposed to the actual charges against her then) was unfair. Idk maybe he did. I'd say the same about HR.  I don't think he said anything about the Rhea episode. And a lot of other people.   We don't know if somebody has murdered someone or has peddled drugs , but we can always say "Hey guys, why don't we wait for evidence , it's not okay to act like a verdict has been out yet ".  

SRK didn't say anything about Salman, either, did he?

Yeah, his faith would've made him a target.

Others would have their reasons, too.

Especially so if there is risk of legal repercussion for BOTH parties. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Personally, I don' think he would or should run away. India is still a democratic country. 

Plus gulf countries are still gulf.. I was raised in the Middle East. Wahan pe toh even of something happens you will never find out about it. Dubai's princess has disappeared, everyone knows she was killed by the royal family but no one can do anything about it. Ironically, she was actually fleeing to India but was caught mid-way. 

I think he just needs a manager for his kids now.

In all honestly, Aryan showing up to an event or anywhere without doing due research is a stupid thing to do if you ask me. 

I was about to say this. The Middle East is even scarier. Of course they like him so he would be treated well but someday things can go wrong there too because they are not democracies. If you had to move, the most reasonable locations would have to be London or NY/LA. SRK has a cricket team coming up in LA too so there is a viable business being built there too. 

I think he needs to get American citizenship. It's the strongest passport he can have even if he wants to continue being a resident of India. 

Aryan should not be allowed to stop a foot outside the house without a bodyguard. No club appearances, no parties, no restaurants, no bars, nothing, for at least a year. Or it has to be with his dad present. Cut off all his loser friends. He better figure out right quick which friendships are worth saving and which are not. And that applies to SRK and Gauri too. Clean house and figure out who your real friends are. The worst times are the ones that show you the mirror of reality. Remove all excesses. 

Put him to work ASAP. He graduated more than a year ago. He should have been working regularly by now, not partying like a college kid anymore. Go to the RCE office or studio everyday. 

Sue every media channel, from big ones like Times Now to small ones like Viral Bhayani. Get very loud of the injustices that were done to Aryan. Hell, write an Op-ed for the NY Times. If nothing else, SRK does have the power to sway public opinion. 

And this is unrelated but Juhi is definitely not *sarcastic* about propping up that psycho Kangu. She also had lots of courage to go on rallies supporting CAA. This is who she is. 

https://twitter.com/iam_juhi/status/1374250568806363139

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

But SRK likes his independence and doesn’t want to be anyone’a puppet. Agar aisa hi karna hota toh he would have sucked up to BJP already. 

Last few years he has kept his head down and even gone to that dinner where he has that selfie with modi looking like a hostage…. But still this happened to him 

UAE mein he won’t be expected to get involved in politics …. Wahan yeh masla he nahin hai 😂 Ek he king hai….

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Sorry, I am an SRK fan. But this idea that everyone who doesn't leap to his support without a moment's thought is automatically a traitor is a bit much. In that case, it should be applied to SRK, as well, and he comes up very short. Yeah, there are valid reasons... his film needs to be completed, or many people will suffer losses. He can't afford to get arrested... what will happen to his family, to the people relying on him for their livelihood? Others deserve the same benefit of doubt as well.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

SRK didn't say anything about Salman, either, did he?

Yeah, his faith would've made him a target.

Others would have their reasons, too.

Especially so if there is risk of legal repercussion for BOTH parties. 

What legal repercussion could you face for saying the media trial of this or that person is ugly? Unless you're talking about them being framed with fake cases against them  

At some point we have to admit celebrities do play safe to protect their brand or whatever.  

Back to Juhi, actually it's a good thing If she doesn't get involved, since she has very little credibility left. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

What legal repercussion could you face for saying the media trial of this or that person is ugly? Unless you're talking about them being framed with fake cases against them  

At some point we have to admit celebrities do play safe to protect their brand or whatever.  

Back to Juhi, actually it's a good thing If she doesn't get involved, since she has very little credibility left. 

But where is this same understanding when SRK himself is involved?

I admit I have said that he can't afford to get involved in the Salman issue, kicked Aish out of a movie because of the cash riding on it, etc. Or when he appointed an ED in Juhi's dead brother's place without telling her?

Did he also do that to protect his brand? Or were there extenuating circumstances?

As for Juhi's credibility as a friend, it isn't for me or you to decide. That would be between her and SRK.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

I'm outta here. Will follow the case on twitter. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So the princess who disappeared has shown up uh?  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/22/i-can-travel-where-i-want-says-dubais-princess-latifa

Last heard from her but you never know.

Another Jordan princess was married to  the king of UAE and then she fled to Europe. 

I have read several disturbing accounts of things that happen behind the scenes. 

One of my friends wants to marry an Omani. In general, Omanis are very nice, mild mannered and friendly. They are also extremely respectful to women. 

However, things like premarital sex or getting pregnant when you are unmarried is illegal. So things like what happens to a rape victim who gets pregnant is unknown. There is nothing in the newspapers.  Most websites in the gulf are blocked; plus the laws are super strict.

I was last in Oman in nov 2019. The sultaan had been ill for a long time and affairs we’re being managed by other Royals I believe  (passed away in 2020). I had been noticing a lot of boards outside malls about dress codes etc. They never used to be there..

So with any one who ascends he throne.. things change.