Aryan Khan (IO) CC#2 Yeh Sitam ka rivaaj kyu hai?💌🥺 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

IDK - but I sort of relate to her. 

Even as a kid I have been super possessive about friends. I just met someone recently who knew me as a 5 year old. She was older to me and I used to call her didi. she told me I used to get offended if she made friends with others.. and say.. Meri didi ke saath tumne baat kyun ki. She and her mom tell me they still remember me as a 5 year old. Aur haan, I also get pissed if I ask to meet a friend and they refuse or are late. I want attention from close friends. ðŸ¤£

Also as we grow up people have less and less time for you..and everyone knows SRK is a workaholic. 

Yeah, but not an excuse. Adults get to enjoy the consequences of their actions. Loss of friendships will be one.

Personally, I don' think he would or should run away. India is still a democratic country. 

Plus gulf countries are still gulf.. I was raised in the Middle East. Wahan pe toh even of something happens you will never find out about it. Dubai's princess has disappeared, everyone knows she was killed by the royal family but no one can do anything about it. Ironically, she was actually fleeing to India but was caught mid-way. 

I think he just needs a manager for his kids now.

In all honestly, Aryan showing up to an event or anywhere without doing due research is a stupid thing to do if you ask me. 

It was stupid....but if the govt wants to get someone....they will get them sooner or later.....planting something in SRK's house or on his kids can be done easily...that is the point I am trying to make.....this is not going to end.....SRK's family will always be at risk..it has been for quite some time now....I was just so anxious that how are they going to frame him...I always thought its going to be an IT raid....and as soon as I heard someone caught in that drug raid...I knew that they got SRK...

Running away from a dictatorship shouldn't be a shame...when people left because of Hitler or Taliban...it was a shame on Hitler and Taliban....it will be a huge shame on India if someone like SRK has to leave his country because of the regime...trust me the international news will cover it and shame India...not that it is being shamed already.....SRK should leave....there are many countries who will open their arms and give citizen ship to his whole family....He is a global star....I know it will break him to leave his country...but then life is not fair....Aryan is in a jail that houses some of the biggest terrorists and criminals....the kid will need serious therapy once he is out and probably he is scarred for life...as his fan and well wisher I want SRK to not care about anything but his family right now and do what is best for them....

Do you guys think this will go to HC or even SC? 

Guys these are posts from years past BUT CAPTION

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WWBQCpM1A/?utm_medium=copy_link

And 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BprHe9hncMw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Please read these captions. To those that have called him fake in the past, I have always used these as examples and asked what he would have got from being super nice to this girl? He could have been civil and that would be enough but for captions like that, he would have had to be a BABE. 

Also I am posting an interview of 2 random TV stars BUT its about SRK..so watch this from 19:12 if you so wish. 

https://youtu.be/N362ufO_CPs

Also someone was talking about Kajol - so during MNIK, in Cali, SRK would come on set and there would be soooo many desi folks. So many. He would wave and tell them if they sit quietly, he will come and meet them and after the scenes for that day were filmed, he would meet every single person. Like EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. Whereas Kajol on the other hand even broke someone's camera - I think it was those digital cameras people had in 2009/2010? Not sure if it was a phone or a camera. 

Going back to SRK, he has given sooooo many people reasons to be happy. This will pass soon because of those duas. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Juhi and Jay are partners in SRK/Gauri's RCE (yes, they are) 

No, they're not. 

Red Chillies is only owned only by SRK and Gauri. 

They are partners in their cricket team. KKR is owned 55% by Red Chillies and 45% owned by Sea Islands Limited, which is a shell company for the Mehta Group. 

edit - Not trying to limit anything. But not going to let false info stand. Jay and Juhi are not involved in Red Chillies. They are involved in KKR. There is a big difference. 

Red Chillies is a big business that involves many other things like film production, VFX, kids amusement parks, etc. Jay and Juhi only have 45% ownership in the cricket team, nothing else. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
Originally posted by hotchoco

No, they're not. 

Red Chillies is only owned only by SRK and Gauri. 

They are partners in their cricket team. KKR is owned 55% by Red Chillies and 45% owned by Sea Islands Limited, which is a shell company for the Mehta Group. 

Good Lord. Shell company or not, they are involved. *Shell* is for tax purposes. 

I'm not sure why the urge to minimize their friendship and their connection. He is entitled to have whoever he pleases as friends. 

Personally, I don' think he would or should run away. India is still a democratic country. 

Plus gulf countries are still gulf.. I was raised in the Middle East. Wahan pe toh even of something happens you will never find out about it. Dubai's princess has disappeared, everyone knows she was killed by the royal family but no one can do anything about it. Ironically, she was actually fleeing to India but was caught mid-way. 

I think he just needs a manager for his kids now.

In all honestly, Aryan showing up to an event or anywhere without doing due research is a stupid thing to do if you ask me. 

she was caught by the Indian coast guards and sent back… 

UAE is obsessed with expanding and modernizing, since their locals dont do a lot.. they importing talent…

Someone like SRK will be treated just like the megastar he is… as long as he he doesn’t mouth off about the king or tries to help his daughter escape… he will be fine ðŸ˜†

But even in beginning of my post I said I don’t think he should leave and I don’t think he even plans too… but I understand if current govt comes back he might have to be more careful and at least have a temporary residence somewhere else too…

I once read an encounter this girl shared that she was working on set of some show and srk was coming there. She was a huge huge fangirl and wanted a moment with him so bad but due to her Job on set she wasn’t allowed to do so… when the show was over, she was walking down the hallway and srk called her by her name and had come hug him and have a moment with her.

she said she was shocked that not only he remembered her name but kept in mind to meet her after the show was over.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

When there is extensive business involvement between the two, things are not as simple. Anything they say can create more problems for both parties.

Yes but while that's true, sometimes there's a thin line between that and wanting to play safe to avoid inconvenience.  I'm not saying everyone who doesn't go public with their support is a traitor. But at the end of the day , when all your friends hide behind the complications of the case to avoid stating the obvious, it means you don't really have any friends, just aquaintances. 

I wouldn't call myself a 'fan ' but in his defense ,Rhea and Tapsee were not his friends and his faith would have made him a soft target had he gotten involved.   But I still feel , ideally, he could have said what was happening to Rhea in the media( as opposed to the actual charges against her then) was unfair. Idk maybe he did. I'd say the same about HR.  I don't think he said anything about the Rhea episode. And a lot of other people.   We don't know if somebody has murdered someone or has peddled drugs , but we can always say "Hey guys, why don't we wait for evidence , it's not okay to act like a verdict has been out yet ".  

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

It was stupid....but if the govt wants to get someone....they will get them sooner or later.....planting something in SRK's house or on his kids can be done easily...that is the point I am trying to make.....this is not going to end.....SRK's family will always be at risk..it has been for quite some time now....I was just so anxious that how are they going to frame him...I always thought its going to be an IT raid....and as soon as I heard someone caught in that drug raid...I knew that they got SRK...

Running away from a dictatorship shouldn't be a shame...when people left because of Hitler or Taliban...it was a shame on Hitler and Taliban....it will be a huge shame on India if someone like SRK has to leave his country because of the regime...trust me the international news will cover it and shame India...not that it is being shamed already.....SRK should leave....there are many countries who will open their arms and give citizen ship to his whole family....He is a global star....I know it will break him to leave his country...but then life is not fair....Aryan is in a jail that houses some of the biggest terrorists and criminals....the kid will need serious therapy once he is out and probably he is scarred for life...as his fan and well wisher I want SRK to not care about anything but his family right now and do what is best for them....

I personally don’t think they will go for him after that. 

And I have hope, things will Change.

But I think it’s stupid to assume that other countries are much safer and what not. The world’s dynamics are changing. If he moves to the west, we don’t know he is still a Muslim. So we can’t assume that things will get better if he moves abroad. I have Muslim friends who did have a lot of trouble, be it a German exchange program or going for further studies in the US. After Taliban’s take over - we can expect more terrorism everywhere.. India is also surrounded very dangerously.. ek taraf China, dusri taraf Pakistan and now Afganistan is controlled by Taliban. The govt will have more issues now and they will not be able to use BW as a smokescreen anymore. People are waking up. Sabko pata hai kya ho raha hai. Jo log abhi bhi so rahe hain. They will wake up too. 

They still live in Maharashtra and the govt there will use this to get votes. There is a reason why Delhi elected AAP. Because you have more sensible people in major cities. 

Also, apni country main insaan phir bhi sher hota hai. SRK does have support from us which will not be there anywhere else. 

Upar se gulf countries are all monarchy. You never know when things change. 

I mean, are we keeping tally on who's vocally supporting SRK and who is not?

Apart from the fact social media support is not the only support (and generally don't be a jackass and celebrate), people are allowed to have other priorities in life. Same as SRK did!

Anurag Kashyap hasn't spoken up. Maybe he is scared there will be another rape allegation. 

Alia hasn't said anything. Or the Kapoors. Or Yash Raj.

BWF kicked out the discussion I'm sure because they were scared of repercussions.