Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

My issue is this.

When the whole thing came out, no one knew for sure what was going on. In fact, most people thought Aryan used drugs and got caught. Not cool to go after father through a son, but still general belief was it was Aryan who walked into the trap.

What exactly do people know of the person standing next to them? Can anyone say for certain this person A, B, C doesn't use drugs? I bet even SRK and Gauri must have wondered for a moment. Because (and I kept saying this before) parents are usually the last to know.

There were questions about why BW didn't speak up. What the heck could they say in public except prayers for SRK and Gauri when no one knew what was going on? And perhaps refrain from unnecessary celebrations like announcing a new film!

Also, how does any one of us know what was going on behind the scenes?

Then came the news of Aryan's innocence. News of BJP involvement trickled in. People started speaking up. But social media support, once again, takes a few seconds. Actual support takes time and energy.

Not only that, we don't know what lawyers have advised! Remember, Juhi and Jay are partners in SRK/Gauri's RCE (yes, they are) and other ventures.

Finally--and I'm going to get lynched by other SRK fans for this--if you're going to pull the "why aren't they speaking up card?" well, why didn't SRK speak up during the Rhea episode? Or when Anurag got accused of rape? Or when Tapsee's home was raided?

I get it... SRK speaking up would've made matters worse.

All I'm saying is extend the same courtesy of benefit of doubt to others.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justwatching

And about srk leaving india… I don’t think he should leave india or even he wants too…. His heart is in india… india has made him what he is today and he has given a lot to indiaZz I don’t think kaheen aur ja k iska dil lagay ga….

if I had to suggest (not that he’s asking for my suggestion lol) just my two cents, that he should consider Dubai… it’s still desi enough while having everything first world countries offer (except freedom of speech against their regime 😂)

He is already ambassador for dubai, and people are crazy for him there. UAE is opening special visa for artists and special skills.. he will not be given but awarded their citizenship… Ans I also read that Dubai is planning to build  their own movie studios and make a film industry.. he will def be welcomed with open arms there…

Having said this I don’t think he will be moving…. I’m not sure about his kids… this was definitely targeted… his kids roam around without security so maybe he should get body guards for both his kids…

Once Aryan gets back home soon IA… they should keep him away from public and honestly get him therapy… this must have been a traumatizing experience for him… they need to keep him safe for a while and be with him…. 

I wish him the best of luck for his future… the best revenge would be to become a such a huge star that his enemies would have to eat dust… magar Aisa movies mein hota hai… I hope this experience helps him achieve heights and become a better person, instead of breaking his spirit 

It I were in his place I'd temporarily move to the country that shall not be named, just to spite them

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

I don't expect her to make sense anymore,especially after that 5G episode. 

Why doesnt she want him to work with Kajol? Or did she say that jokingly 

Reading it, I think she is bitter about it. 

She complains about him not spending time with him in an interview, she has also said that she misses working with him on sets a lot and is thankful they own KKR together. 

She sounds a bit possessive friend if you ask me ðŸ¤£

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She complains about him not spending time with him in an interview, she has also said that she misses working with him on sets a lot and is thankful they own KKR together. 

Can you blame her? She really doesn't have anyone to call her own left (other than husband and kids and husband's family). Parents and sibling all gone. No matter how old you are, you need that feeling of family.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It I were in his place I'd temporarily move to the country that shall not be named, just to spite them

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Edited by Justwatching - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupoftea11

Res for silent following for tom

Not included in the members list. Sorry

+1 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

can you blame her? She really doesn't have anyone to call her own left (other than husband and kids).

IDK - but I sort of relate to her. 

Even as a kid I have been super possessive about friends. I just met someone recently who knew me as a 5 year old. She was older to me and I used to call her didi. she told me I used to get offended if she made friends with others.. and say.. Meri didi ke saath tumne baat kyun ki. She and her mom tell me they still remember me as a 5 year old. Aur haan, I also get pissed if I ask to meet a friend and they refuse or are late. I want attention from close friends. ðŸ¤£

Also as we grow up people have less and less time for you..and everyone knows SRK is a workaholic. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I read that imagining her making those Yes Boss faces 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

@Bold I see.  

True support during a smear campaign does actually include making public statements.  It doesn't have to be showing off. Ofcourse , you have to be careful ;  talking about an ongoing case can be tricky.    If you are my friend, and you're being slandered in society, it's nice if I give you a phone call or a hug but not really enough if I can afford to let everyone know I'm on your side,sooner or later.  

When there is extensive business involvement between the two, things are not as simple. Anything they say can create more problems for both parties.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

When there is extensive business involvement between the two, things are not as simple. Anything they say can create more problems for both parties.

Reminds me, she said that when they started dreamz unlimited.. their friendship was suffering. She said SRK's friendship was more important to her.. something like that.