Chat Clubs

Aryan Khan (IO) CC#2 Yeh Sitam ka rivaaj kyu hai?💌🥺 - Page 3

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Justwatching

I don’t think this bullying of BW is going to end soon…

I was stalking a convo about this on Twitter. People were saying that most likely BJP is going to win again so another 4-6 tough years for BW ahead…. Even if people refuse to promote govt agenda, there will always be people who will be willing to win favors from the govt. people like ajay, akshay especially akshay have sold their souls to the ruling devils..

they were saying we will seeing more govt backed content to hail their decisions and projects right before the 2024 elections 

These young stars like varun, ranveer, ranbir and ayushman don’t have the guts like srk, hrithik etc to refuse to agree to govt agendas… so yes unfortunately we will be seeing govt using BW for their own propaganda… tough 4-6 year ahead for Bollywood.

More reason for SRK to move out of India ASAP..😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cupoftea11

Res for silent following for tom

Not included in the members list. Sorry

I will add you if you want to participate. Just follow the rules ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More reason for SRK to move out of India ASAP..😡

I think after this stunt, they will earn more haters than followers. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

·

O! What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Sir Walter Scot said it many moons ago. today we see the real culprits of running a vehicle over are scott free while the sword hangs over this young boys neckprayers with you Gauri and @iamsrk

. This too will pass!

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

And about srk leaving india… I don’t think he should leave india or even he wants too…. His heart is in india… india has made him what he is today and he has given a lot to indiaZz I don’t think kaheen aur ja k iska dil lagay ga….

if I had to suggest (not that he’s asking for my suggestion lol) just my two cents, that he should consider Dubai… it’s still desi enough while having everything first world countries offer (except freedom of speech against their regime 😂)

He is already ambassador for dubai, and people are crazy for him there. UAE is opening special visa for artists and special skills.. he will not be given but awarded their citizenship… Ans I also read that Dubai is planning to build  their own movie studios and make a film industry.. he will def be welcomed with open arms there…

Having said this I don’t think he will be moving…. I’m not sure about his kids… this was definitely targeted… his kids roam around without security so maybe he should get body guards for both his kids…

Once Aryan gets back home soon IA… they should keep him away from public and honestly get him therapy… this must have been a traumatizing experience for him… they need to keep him safe for a while and be with him…. 

I wish him the best of luck for his future… the best revenge would be to become a such a huge star that his enemies would have to eat dust… magar Aisa movies mein hota hai… I hope this experience helps him achieve heights and become a better person, instead of breaking his spirit 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Waise SRK has also said that he doesn't have any friends.. his kids are his friends. 

Also, I think its possible for two people to be friends inspite of their flaws. Like, I do have friends who have a traditional mindset, don't agree with my views one religion etc but they are still a good friend to me.

I think SRK is the kind of person who sees the best in people, and takes it.

I get it. That's more on SRK, which he has admitted.

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the tag :)

Lets hope its good news tomorrow 😫

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Konsa show?

I think the last thing I have watched of hers is her KWK - with Madhuri. 

By the way, just saw the written interview. She also said that if she had her way she would work with SRK this year again. ðŸ˜†

So, in the same interview she disses Dilwale and then she wants to work with him, yeh kya tha. Does she not like him working with Kajol ðŸ˜†

I don't expect her to make sense anymore,especially after that 5G episode. 

Why doesnt she want him to work with Kajol? Or did she say that jokingly 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I know what you are saying but Kabir Sahib has said:

Kehat Kabir na garv kar

Na kisi ki hansi uda

Ab teri bhi naiya samudr main

Jaane kya ho jaye 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justwatching

And about srk leaving india… I don’t think he should leave india or even he wants too…. His heart is in india… india has made him what he is today and he has given a lot to indiaZz I don’t think kaheen aur ja k iska dil lagay ga….

if I had to suggest (not that he’s asking for my suggestion lol) just my two cents, that he should consider Dubai… it’s still desi enough while having everything first world countries offer (except freedom of speech against their regime 😂)

He is already ambassador for dubai, and people are crazy for him there. UAE is opening special visa for artists and special skills.. he will not be given but awarded their citizenship… Ans I also read that Dubai is planning to build  their own movie studios and make a film industry.. he will def be welcomed with open arms there…

Having said this I don’t think he will be moving…. I’m not sure about his kids… this was definitely targeted… his kids roam around without security so maybe he should get body guards for both his kids…

Once Aryan gets back home soon IA… they should keep him away from public and honestly get him therapy… this must have been a traumatizing experience for him… they need to keep him safe for a while and be with him…. 

I wish him the best of luck for his future… the best revenge would be to become a such a huge star that his enemies would have to eat dust… magar Aisa movies mein hota hai… I hope this experience helps him achieve heights and become a better person, instead of breaking his spirit 

Personally, I don' think he would or should run away. India is still a democratic country. 

Plus gulf countries are still gulf.. I was raised in the Middle East. Wahan pe toh even of something happens you will never find out about it. Dubai's princess has disappeared, everyone knows she was killed by the royal family but no one can do anything about it. Ironically, she was actually fleeing to India but was caught mid-way. 

I think he just needs a manager for his kids now.

In all honestly, Aryan showing up to an event or anywhere without doing due research is a stupid thing to do if you ask me.