Chat Clubs

Aryan Khan (IO) CC#2 Yeh Sitam ka rivaaj kyu hai?💌🥺 - Page 2

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

I used to love Juhi until watched a few episodes of that reality show. She came off as a very fake person.  I don't know how much of that was the fault of the producers though. Wasn't really surprised when she did that during the anti CAA protests.

Konsa show?

I think the last thing I have watched of hers is her KWK - with Madhuri. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Konsa show?

Dance wala show. Jhalak Dikhlaja I think.  

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!  New thread already? ðŸ˜ƒ

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I used to love Juhi until watched a few episodes of that reality show. She came off as a very fake person.  I don't know how much of that was the fault of the producers though. Wasn't really surprised when she did that during the anti CAA protests.

Konsa show?

By the way, just saw the written interview. She also said that if she had her way she would work with SRK this year again. ðŸ˜†

So, in the same interview she disses Dilwale and then she wants to work with him, yeh kya tha. Does she not like him working with Kajol ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liberiangirl

Wow!  New thread already? ðŸ˜ƒ

🤗

Ro dho kar khatam kar di, 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think this bullying of BW is going to end soon…

I was stalking a convo about this on Twitter. People were saying that most likely BJP is going to win again so another 4-6 tough years for BW ahead…. Even if people refuse to promote govt agenda, there will always be people who will be willing to win favors from the govt. people like ajay, akshay especially akshay have sold their souls to the ruling devils..

they were saying we will seeing more govt backed content to hail their decisions and projects right before the 2024 elections 

These young stars like varun, ranveer, ranbir and ayushman don’t have the guts like srk, hrithik etc to refuse to agree to govt agendas… so yes unfortunately we will be seeing govt using BW for their own propaganda… tough 4-6 year ahead for Bollywood.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

With re: Juhi

I'm a little annoyed at the portrayal of her, so copy/pasting this.

This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

Nah. Bhakts have no shame and will never change. Conscience is something that doesn't exist for them. Amitabh/Akshay/Ajay brigade will always be there to spread propaganda. 

I've always maintained that Kajol is not close to SRK (it's just played up for cameras to sell their jodi) and she's proven. While all this was going on, she announced a new film. smiley37 Not saying that people can't live their life but this seemed extra-cruel to me. Like it wouldn't have killed you to postpone it by a week or two. It would have made no difference. 

I already lost respect for Juhi during the pandemic when she was making bizarre tone deaf comments like how clean and nice and beautiful the world is because of the virus shutdowns. She was doing BJP rallies and has gone out of her to way to kiss Kangana's ass. I was not expecting anything from her and I was proven right.

Never ever trust anyone other than your own family. 

Juhi is tone deaf when it comes to regular people. No question.

But she didn't kiss Kangana's ***. I saw the tweet. It was sarcastic.

With re: SRK. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes. People were calling for KJo's blood a few days before before it becoming clear he was actually helping.

So let's not attack Juhi for not being in front of media microphones. Social media support takes a few seconds. Actual support takes time and energy and is usually not done in front of cameras. 

Kajol was an ass to announce the movie at this time. 

But she also knows which side of her bread is buttered. She rushes to Modi's defense ;the least she could do here is to make a statement about the case since she has been his friend and colleague for so long. 

Juhi's bread is not buttered by BJP support. Her husband's businesses are not registered in India, I believe. She supports Modi because of ideology which is just as bad in my opinion.

Regardless, she and SRK have been friends.

With re: public support. You don't have to show off in front of cameras to provide true support. Fact is none of us knows what is going on behind the scenes, what they've been advised to do. 

This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

She was a different person then. Have you seen how she behaves now? She is a complete kook. 

When SRK was facing massive protests in 2015 and boycotts were happening and bhakts had thrown rocks at his car... Juhi had suddenly made public comments about how she's heard Dilwale is a bad movie and so she won't watch it. 

I mean who does stuff like that? Keep quiet and mind your own business if you're not able to help. I think SRK forgives her blabbering weird stuff all the time because she was kind to him when he was new but fans don't. Though as I've said, Jay is more his friend than her.

This is incorrect as SRK himself has talked about their friendship several times. I don't believe any of us will know more than SRK who is his friend.

Jai Mehta is the business side of the equation.

Let them have their friendships and family. I don't understand the need to downplay it.

Also, asskissers are usually not true friends. I hope SRK is sane enough to understand that even if *unforgiving* fans aren't. 

And yeah, being *kind* to a superstar is necessary for survival in Bollywood. Being *kind* to a newcomer shows character.

Also, a kook? For not saying something publicly? Call her a kook for her dumbass cellphone stunt. smiley36 Call her a bigot for her colorist statements. But no one's a kook for picking what to be vocal on. At least she ain't pretending to be more intellectual than thou like some others.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justwatching

I don’t think this bullying of BW is going to end soon…

I was stalking a convo about this on Twitter. People were saying that most likely BJP is going to win again so another 4-6 tough years for BW ahead…. Even if people refuse to promote govt agenda, there will always be people who will be willing to win favors from the govt. people like ajay, akshay especially akshay have sold their souls to the ruling devils..

they were saying we will seeing more govt backed content to hail their decisions and projects right before the 2024 elections 

These young stars like varun, ranveer, ranbir and ayushman don’t have the guts like srk, hrithik etc to refuse to agree to govt agendas… so yes unfortunately we will be seeing govt using BW for their own propaganda… tough 4-6 year ahead for Bollywood.

I know what you are saying but Kabir Sahib has said:

Kehat Kabir na garv kar

Na kisi ki hansi uda

Ab teri bhi naiya samudr main

Jaane kya ho jaye 

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Res for silent following for tom

Not included in the members list. Sorry

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Waise SRK has also said that he doesn't have any friends.. his kids are his friends. 

Also, I think its possible for two people to be friends inspite of their flaws. Like, I do have friends who have a traditional mindset, don't agree with my views one religion etc but they are still a good friend to me.

I think SRK is the kind of person who sees the best in people, and takes it.