TV Hindi

Nazar Ki Ankahee Dastaan

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahem Ahem! So finally the Ankahee Dastaan of Mohana, Ansh and Piya played out tonight and here I am, channeling my inner Daayan to share my views with you!

Coming to this particular take on our beloved characters, I must say there were a lot of things which I liked, some even I loved and had "Khushi Ke Aansoo" as I wanted these points to be highlighted in the original.

But then again there were things which really irritated the crap out of me and I was highly disappointed.

Let's start with the positives...  ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

This might give my old friends a heart attack but for me, the highlight of Ankahee Dastaan was VedAnsh. And yes, I myself can't believe I'm saying this.

For the longest time I have cursed the makers for making Ansh so extremely "Sanskari".   The shades of grey which made the character quite unique and made us curious about the union between the purest of entity and the purveyor of darkness so damn interesting, eventually the writers totally sidelined it and kind of made him weak.   

Even though I loved the fact that Piya's love had been his anchor to goodness, on so many occasions I felt his character to be a pawn at the hands of the women surrounding him, be it - Vedashree, Mohana or Piya herself.

Here we got to watch that untapped potential and Harsh totally nailed it. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

The biggest and most amazing twist in the tale was him acknowledging his power and using it actively to capture all other evil entities, being a "Reevavanshi" by choice. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— Also, him being misunderstood by his family members on every occasion and his pain - it was very effectively portrayed and realistic. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved VedKar and AviChai's unconditional love for him in the original. But with them constantly bragging about Ved's sacrifices and burdening him so much - it was in a way more cruel and detrimental for him. ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

In this version he is somewhat lonely, there's a sense of pain for not being able to make his family trust him. Yet, his own faith and determination to follow the right path makes him even more lovable. One can feel his pain and then be proud of him at the same time...

Now coming to another surprise package Vedashree. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ She is thousand times stronger than the original and also quite reasonable here. Yes, we still have her signature whimpering    but she is not delusional here. 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ She acknowledges Ansh's dark side with better understanding. She is a protective mother, desperate to save her son but she also knows he might not be trusted and doesn't hesitate to do the needful on such instances. And Ritu Chowdhury was perfect in her portrayal. 👍🏞 ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž So another big shoutout to the writer for giving us this...

Last but not the least - Kiara.    That kid was loved by all for her portrayal of Adi. Seeing her portraying Ansh's kid version was too damn satisfying. 

Although, I wasn't that elated seeing her cousin portraying Piya. Nothing against the kid, she is adorable as well. But I guess I'm still not over the "Sasta Wala" version of Nazar and since she played quite a prominent role there, the grudge also resurfaced. Sorry guys! 

Now coming to the negatives... ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

Brace yourself for another heart attack because for me the weakest of the cast was Niyati. 

Had I not seen her as Dilruba/Bhasmika and lastly Visharika, I would say she is not cut out for negative roles. Niyati has a charming personality and that always comes fore on the screen as well. It suited Piya perfectly and whenever it was needed, she twisted her personality to fit in those rather quirky/negative roles effectively. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž Here her Daayan avatar fell flat. ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

And what pained me the most was that Piya in the original was an extremely layered character. I won't say grey but "Layered" and probably the one character who evolved the most with the passage of time. Even when she was chirpy in the beginning, one could feel the pain she hid and admire her strength. Here she was outright chirpy in scenes but there was no layer, no surprising element - nothing! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ She didn't seem like Piya to me at all. And the worst part may be was that they completely overlooked her "Daivik" identity and didn't focus on her connection with Goddess Durga. To me, it looked more like Niyati was portraying yet another bubbly character whose name by chance was Piya. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

And then again jet speed of the story and the action sequences...     

I understand they had to wrap everything up in one episode but certain scenes need more detailing. They tried to recreate majority of the signature PiyAnsh scenes from their first meeting to falling into a pool. Not to mention their connection with fireflies and Ansh holding Piya in his arms. But except from the firefly scene, I was rather annoyed at their shoddy attempt. Till this day, I get goosebumps while watching those episodes on my laptop but here it hardly meant anything.

I really felt cheated because tonight's episode had anything but the everlasting love of PiyAnsh. Forget everlasting, there was no love, only forced "Tashan" and "Connection" which made zero sense to me. 

ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

And the action sequences! My god! Could it be any more disappointing? This is how I felt while I watched their so called "Nail Biting" action sequences...

Now, coming to the surprising elements which kept me hooked...

I've gotta say the plot of tonight's episode was actually quite good. 

Here Mohana's actions and the logic behind them was quite good. Thankfully they were able to make her look like a scheming and powerful Daayan and not some weird lunatic like the original. And thank God that they didn't make her "Rakhta-Mo" as shown in the promo.

They included Naman and Guru Maa but the way they twisted the relations, I was laughing hard. Naman being a guardian to Piya and Ansh was something I didn't see coming and obviously, I don't need to elaborate my reaction to this plot twist. 

Then again, how can I finish my review without at least one comparison. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

The beginning of the episode itself was hilarious and it reminded me of "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" as all the Daayans boarded a flight to attend some grand event. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

And the way they used Ansh/Daavansh's blood to resurrect the dead Daayanvanshis, it immediately reminded me of Chang's attempt to bring back The Dark Dragon using Jake's Chi/Blood as shown in the pre-finale of "American Dragon: Jake Long".

But the fun went out of the window the moment they opened their mouths and uttered those heavy dialogues.    Where has the old dialogue writer gone? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ I missed the punch and sass too much.

Also. Pandit Ji without his quota of action left me singing... "Haal-e Dil Mera Poocho Na Sanam"

ðŸĨš ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš

Overall, it was nice to watch most of our beloved characters to be back. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ

I wish they had taken some more time and made it a mini-series of 8-10 episodes as the story would make much more sense. But still, where it's due, we have to give the makers and all the cast and crew the credit for pulling it off. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Enquiry from a potential PhD candidate 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, pehle isi ka reply de dete hain...

Ahem Ahem! So finally the Ankahee Dastaan of Mohana, Ansh and Piya played out tonight and here I am, channeling my inner Daayan to share my views with you!

And I love this inner Daayan of yours... ðŸ˜ˆ

Coming to this particular take on our beloved characters, I must say there were a lot of things which I liked, some even I loved and had "Khushi Ke Aansoo" as I wanted these points to be highlighted in the original.

But then again there were things which really irritated the crap out of me and I was highly disappointed.

Sabse pehle, I'm glad there were a lot of moments which gave you "Khushi ke Aansu"... But then, "Kabhi khusi, kabhi gham" to hona hi hota hai.

Okay... positives first. ðŸ˜Ž

This might give my old friends a heart attack but for me, the highlight of Ankahee Dastaan was VedAnsh. And yes, I myself can't believe I'm saying this.

Don't worry... Kisi ko heart attack nahi aane waala. Nazar ke saare viewers ka dil "Chulha Phoonkne waala CPR" dekh kar strong ho chuka hai. Itni asaani se heart attack nahi aayega... ðŸ˜Ž

For the longest time I have cursed the makers for making Ansh so extremely "Sanskari".   The shades of grey which made the character quite unique and made us curious about the union between the purest of entity and the purveyor of darkness so damn interesting, eventually the writers totally sidelined it and kind of made him weak.   

Even though I loved how Piya's love had been his anchor to goodness, on so many occasions I felt his character to be a pawn at the hands of the women surrounding him, be it - Vedashree, Mohana or Piya herself.

Here we got to watch that untapped potential and Harsh totally nailed it. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Ah haa!!! Dil khush ho gaya te padh kar that they finally showed this!! 

Makers, iske liye thank you!! 

The biggest and most amazing twist in the tale was him acknowledging his power and using it actively to capture all other evil entities, being a "Reevavanshi" by choice. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— Also, him being misunderstood by his family members on every occasion and his pain - it was very effectively portrayed and realistic. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Wooohooo!!! Aye hayee!!! Kaash originally bhi aisa kuch dikhaya hota... Kitna maza aata!!

I love this twist in the tale!!

Makers, aise ideas jab show on air tha, tab kaahe nahi aaye aap logon ki khopdi mein? Tab to aapko MoVedRi mein zyada interest tha?! 

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved VedKar and AviChai's unconditional love for him in the original. But with them constantly bragging about Ved's sacrifices and burdening him so much - it was in a way more cruel and detrimental for him. ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

In this version he is somewhat lonely, there's a sense of pain for not being able to make his family trust him. Yet, his own faith and determination to follow the right path makes him even more lovable. One can feel his pain and then be proud of him at the same time...

No one will get you wrong here... Yes, I did love VedKar and AviChai's unconditional love for him but I was saddened by them continuously bragging about Ved's sacrifices. That did burden him a lot.

I am liking this version of Ansh... Originally show banate samay kyon nahi diya ye? 

Now coming to another surprise package Vedashree. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ She is thousand times stronger than the original and also quite reasonable here. Yes, we still have her signature whimpering    but she is not delusional here. 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ She acknowledges Ansh's dark side with better understanding. She is a protective mother, desperate to save her son but she also knows he might not be trusted and doesn't hesitate to do the needful on such instances. And Ritu Chowdhury was perfect in her portrayal. 👍🏞 ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž So another big shoutout to the writer for giving us this...

Me likes it!! I'm glad they made her stronger than the original and also reasonable AND not delusional. 

Makers definitely deserve a shoutout for this!! 

Last but not the least - Kiara.    That kid was loved by all for her portrayal of Adi. Seeing her portraying Ansh's kid version was too damn satisfying. 

They brought in Kiara to portray Ansh's kid version? 

Although, I wasn't that elated seeing her cousin portraying Piya. Nothing against the kid, she is adorable as well. But I guess I'm still not over the "Sasta Wala" version of Nazar and since she played quite a prominent role there, the grudge also resurfaced. Sorry guys! 

Achha... Ye Copy Hai Nazar Ka ke kid aka Kiara ke cousin ko Pia ke kid version ke liye le aaye... 

Okay...

Brace yourself for another heart attack because for me the weakest of the cast was Niyati. 

No heart attack again because I had already predicted this the moment Pia as a daayan promo came out... You see, I'm so smart!! 

Raghav Rao ka to pata nahi but I am definitely born smart... (bragging, you see ðŸ˜Ž)

Had I not seen her as Dilruba/Bhasmika and lastly Visharika, I would say she is not cut out for negative roles. Niyati has a charming personality and that always comes fore on the screen as well. It suited Piya perfectly and whenever it was needed, she twisted her personality to fit in those rather quirky/negative roles effectively. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž Here her Daayan avatar fell flat. ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

I knew her daayan avatar is going to fall flat... I loved her as Dilruba, Bhasmika, Visharika but still I did not have faith in her portrayal of a daayan. I had said this before also in the "Sheeshe waali Daayan family" track that out of all the sheeshe se nikle daayan versions, Niyati was the weakest. I was disappointed with her daayan avatar in that track too and I had not kept any hopes for this one also.

Ved bani daayan track mein we didn't get to see that "Evil" version like the other tracks so, I wouldn't compare that here.

And what pained me the most was that Piya in the original was an extremely layered character. I won't say grey but "Layered" and probably the one character who evolved the most with the passage of time. Even when she was chirpy in the beginning, one could feel the pain she hid and admire her strength. Here she was outright chirpy in scenes but there was no layer, no surprising element - nothing! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ She didn't seem like Piya to me at all. And the worst part may be was that they completely overlooked her "Daivik" identity and didn't focus on her connection with Goddess Durga. To me, it looked more like Niyati was portraying yet another bubbly character whose name by chance was Piya. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

This is definitely disappointing... Pia originally was definitely a layered character. And that is something that I really liked about her. 

And whatever you have mentioned here is indeed disappointing... But I am more disappointed by the fact that they overlooked her "Daivik" identity and did not focus on her connection with Goddess Durga. I wonder why... 

I understand they had to wrap everything up in one episode but certain scenes need more detailing. They tried to recreate majority of the signature PiyAnsh scenes from their first meeting to falling into a pool. Not to mention their connection with fireflies and Ansh holding Piya in his arms. But except from the firefly scene, I was rather annoyed at their shoddy attempt. Till this day, I get goosebumps while watching those episodes on my laptop but here it hardly meant anything.

Disappointed again... Fireflies and PiAnsh connection with them is something really special for me. I'm kinda glad that at least firefly scene was somewhat proper. 

I really felt cheated because tonight's episode had anything but the everlasting love of PiyAnsh. Forget everlasting, there was no love, only forced "Tashan" and "Connection" which made zero sense to me. 

ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

Okay, I'm feeling cheated now... And am having second thoughts on watching the entire thing. 

And the action sequences! My god! Could it be any more disappointing? This is how I felt while I watched their so called "Nail Biting" action sequences...

Nooooo!!! They disappointed with the action sequences too? Action sequences were one of the main plus points of Nazar along with the VFX. 

My dil toots!! 

Now, coming to the surprising elements which left me confused...

Glad to know that...

Here Mohana's actions and the logic behind them was quite good. Thankfully they were able to make her look like a scheming and powerful Daayan and not some weird lunatic like the original. And thank God that they didn't make her "Rakhta-Mo" as shown in the promo.

Wow!! I'm impressed that Mo's actions and the logic behind them was good and they made her look like a proper scheming and powerful daayan.

They did not show Rakta-Mo?? Yayyy!!! This makes me really happy!! Thank God for this!!!

They included Naman and Guru Maa but the way they twisted the relations, I was laughing hard. Naman being a guardian to Piya and Ansh was something I didn't see coming and obviously, I don't need to elaborate my reaction to this plot twist. 

What the....??? Naman was a guardian to Pia and Ansh?? I didn't see this coming!! 

Then again, how can I finish my review without at least one comparison. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

The beginning of the episode itself was hilarious and it reminded me of "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" as all the Daayans boarded a flight to attend some grand event. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

Pehle to ye bataiye, can the daayans not teleport? Or that grand event required them to travel through an aeroplane because they couldn't teleport? 

I'm confused... 

And the way they used Ansh/Daavansh's blood to resurrect the dead Daayanvanshis, it immediately reminded me of Chang's attempt to bring back The Dark Dragon using Jake's Chi/Blood as shown in the pre-finale of "American Dragon: Jake Long".

Interesting...

But the fun went out of the window the moment they opened their mouths and uttered those heavy dialogues.    Where has the old dialogue writer gone? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ I missed the punch and sass too much.

Me not liking this!! 

Also. Pandit Ji without his quota of action left me singing... "Haal-e Dil Mera Poocho Na Sanam"

Pandit ji did not get his quota of action? 

Dil toots yet again... ðŸĨš

Overall, it was nice to watch most of our beloved characters to be back. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ

Me still being a pendulum thinking whether I should watch or not... Guess, I could give it a shot maybe.

I wish they had taken some more time and made it a mini-series of 8-10 episodes as the story would make much more sense. But still, where it's due, we have to give the makers and all the cast and crew the credit for pulling it off. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž 

My sentiments exactly... But still, itne ki bhi tareef karni to banti hai. They still managed to pull it off...

Koi nqiry from a potential Ph

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Is it different from the show kya?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Is it different from the show kya?

Yes. The core characters are the same but the story is entirely different. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

And I love this inner Daayan of yours... ðŸ˜ˆ

😈 ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸ˜ˆ

Sabse pehle, I'm glad there were a lot of moments which gave you "Khushi ke Aansu"... But then, "Kabhi khusi, kabhi gham" to hona hi hota hai.

True ðŸĪŠ

Don't worry... Kisi ko heart attack nahi aane waala. Nazar ke saare viewers ka dil "Chulha Phoonkne waala CPR" dekh kar strong ho chuka hai. Itni asaani se heart attack nahi aayega... ðŸ˜Ž

Hmm, didn't see that coming. ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” That CPR definitely gave us the shock of our lives but I still stand by my word. Me praising VedAnsh is something that has no comparison at all. ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­   ðŸĪ­

Ah haa!!! Dil khush ho gaya te padh kar that they finally showed this!! 

Makers, iske liye thank you!! 

I know that feeling behna!   

Wooohooo!!! Aye hayee!!! Kaash originally bhi aisa kuch dikhaya hota... Kitna maza aata!!

I love this twist in the tale!!

Makers, aise ideas jab show on air tha, tab kaahe nahi aaye aap logon ki khopdi mein? Tab to aapko MoVedRi mein zyada interest tha?! 

Well, while we'll always Manao Shok of this particular aspect, I'd rather want to appreciate the makers for learning from their mistakes.

ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Me likes it!! I'm glad they made her stronger than the original and also reasonable AND not delusional. 

Makers definitely deserve a shoutout for this!! 

ðŸĨģ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸĨģ

They brought in Kiara to portray Ansh's kid version? 

Yup! 

No heart attack again because I had already predicted this the moment Pia as a daayan promo came out... You see, I'm so smart!! 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I knew her daayan avatar is going to fall flat... I loved her as Dilruba, Bhasmika, Visharika but still I did not have faith in her portrayal of a daayan. I had said this before also in the "Sheeshe waali Daayan family" track that out of all the sheeshe se nikle daayan versions, Niyati was the weakest. I was disappointed with her daayan avatar in that track too and I had not kept any hopes for this one also.

Ved bani daayan track mein we didn't get to see that "Evil" version like the other tracks so, I wouldn't compare that here.

I wouldn't say that. Because every actor is supposed to grow over time. Like I said, Harsh did a much better job here. So I had some hope that given a better and we'll planned storyline she might give a good performance. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

Chan Se Jo Chute Koi Sapna is playing in the background.

This is definitely disappointing... Pia originally was definitely a layered character. And that is something that I really liked about her. 

And whatever you have mentioned here is indeed disappointing... But I am more disappointed by the fact that they overlooked her "Daivik" identity and did not focus on her connection with Goddess Durga. I wonder why... 

😔 😔 😔

Disappointed again... Fireflies and PiAnsh connection with them is something really special for me. I'm kinda glad that at least firefly scene was somewhat proper. 

ðŸĨš jactly!

Nooooo!!! They disappointed with the action sequences too? Action sequences were one of the main plus points of Nazar along with the VFX. 

My dil toots!! 

Come here bahen... ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Wow!! I'm impressed that Mo's actions and the logic behind them was good and they made her look like a proper scheming and powerful daayan.

They did not show Rakta-Mo?? Yayyy!!! This makes me really happy!! Thank God for this!!!

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

What the....??? Naman was a guardian to Pia and Ansh?? I didn't see this coming!! 

Yup! I laughed so hard that my mother gave me a Mo Wala look. ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­

Pehle to ye bataiye, can the daayans not teleport? Or that grand event required them to travel through an aeroplane because they couldn't teleport? 

I'm confused... 

Precisely! In fact, here they have upgraded this aspect. Neither Mo not PiyAnsh needed Daayan Vriksh to teleport. They did it on their own. So I wonder why did they insert that plot. Not to mention only one human air hostess was there to become Mo's snack.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they can teleport up to a certain distance hence they needed an aeroplane. 

Me not liking this!! 

I know. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pandit ji did not get his quota of action? 

Dil toots yet again... ðŸĨš

ðŸĪ§ ðŸĪ§ ðŸĪ§

Me still being a pendulum thinking whether I should watch or not... Guess, I could give it a shot maybe.

I'd say you should. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

My sentiments exactly... But still, itne ki bhi tareef karni to banti hai. They still managed to pull it off...

â™Ĩïļ â™Ĩïļ â™Ĩïļ

Koi nqir a pot

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

True ðŸĪŠ

Bas occasionally ye "Kabhi khushi, kabhi gham" ban jaata hai "Kabhi khushi, bahut sa gham" 

Hmm, didn't see that coming. ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” That CPR definitely gave us the shock of our lives but I still stand by my word. Me praising VedAnsh is something that has no comparison at all. ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­   ðŸĪ­

Compare kaun kar raha hai behen? Hum to bas ye keh rahe hain ki wo Chulha phoonkne waala CPR dekh kar dil itna strong ho gaya hai ki heart attack itni asaani se nahi aayega... If we can survive the shock of that Pia special CPR (and that too being science students), to ye bhi jhel sakte hain. ðŸ˜†

I know that feeling behna!   

Obviously you would... 

Well, while we'll always Manao Shok of this particular aspect, I'd rather want to appreciate the makers for learning from their mistakes.

ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Us baat ka shok to hamesha hi manate rahenge... Itni buri tarah se dil bhi to toda tha makers ne is teen ki tikdi ko over glorify karke. 

Haan, idhar apni galtiyon se seekhne ke liye tareef to karni padegi...

Yup! 

Achha hai... ðŸ˜Ž

I wouldn't say that. Because every actor is supposed to grow over time. Like I said, Harsh did a much better job here. So I had some hope that given a better and we'll planned storyline she might give a good performance. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

Chan Se Jo Chute Koi Sapna is playing in the background.

I agree with you here... Every actor is supposed to grow over time and I had hoped that Niyati too would have improved and would give a better performance this time. 

But at the same time, the Sheeshe waali Daayan Pia was there at the back of my head so, I had not kept too much expectations. Promo ne bhi zyada impress nahi kiya tha to expectations aur zyada kam ho gayi thi. 

Come here bahen... ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Aa gaye... ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Yup! I laughed so hard that my mother gave me a Mo Wala look. ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­ ðŸĪ­

I just told this to my Maa (after all, both of us are Nazar fans) and she had a complete "WTH" expression on her face... ðŸĪĢ

Precisely! In fact, here they have upgraded this aspect. Neither Mo not PiyAnsh needed Daayan Vriksh to teleport. They did it on their own. So I wonder why did they insert that plot. Not to mention only one human air hostess was there to become Mo's snack.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they can teleport up to a certain distance hence they needed an aeroplane. 

Wait a second... They did NOT need Daayan Vriksh at any point of time throughout?? I mean haan, Nazar mein bhi har baar to Daayan Vriksh use kiya nahi tha but major teleportations ke liye they did use Daayan Vriksh. Idhar bilkul bhi use nahi kiya? 

Italics: That is the only explanation that I can also think of right now... Aur to kuch samajh nahi aa raha. (Ya phir Daayans ka bulk mein shikaar dikhane ke liye sabko ek saath plane mein ikattha kar diya ðŸĪŠ)

I know. 🙄 🙄 🙄

ðŸĪ—

I'd say you should. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

I am thinking to catch up with it tonight... dekhte hain, mood change na hua to aaj hi dekh lenge. 😅

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Yes. The core characters are the same but the story is entirely different. 

Thanks. Will watch it then.

Is it also by Gul Khan or someone else?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Thanks. Will watch it then.

Is it also by Gul Khan or someone else?

It's by Gul Khan dear. ðŸĪ—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nikki! I just got back home. I'll be replying to you after an hour. ðŸĪ—

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Even though I loved how Piya's love had been his anchor to goodness, on so many occasions I felt his character to be a pawn at the hands of the women surrounding him, be it - Vedashree, Mohana or Piya herself.

ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

Now, coming to the surprising elements which left me confused...

The beginning of the episode itself was hilarious and it reminded me of "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" as all the Daayans boarded a flight to attend some grand event. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Enquiry from a potential PhD candidate 

Keeping the gifs, cos you nailed them!!

Fantastic, overall even I liked, and a big shoutout to Gul, and star plus. Our show came back, and our leads, and finally Niyati came back!! Also all actors did really a great job, essence tha.

Agree with Vedansh, though at points I got irritated how family was just blaming ansh, but unka bhi sahi hai. I loved the plane scene, how faceoff was there, Mo and Nishant, amazing!! Both teams, and PK reference, really takkar ka laga, except ofc khali fukat ka gyan.

Agreed, this Ansh part was super fab. Like a fab twist. Naman being their protector was damn funny, par thik hai liberty. Plus I loved the way Naman trained Ansh and by choice he came on good side!!

Ab Piansh, few scenes fine, makers wanted to maintain some similar stuff, did them well. Fireflies was nice, pool bhi acha tha...ab Gul show ho aur pool na kare, hoga nahi. But their first meet seemes dumb, cos just by ear ring noise ansh touched her, matlab koi thappad lagayega. In our show it made sense, cos she cried. Also suddenly Piansh were fighting as kids and being cranky, didn't suit at all.

Shaadi kyu hui, ye bhi nahi pata. I thought why they fell in love, kuch dikhayenge...but no!!

Niyati got to perform a lot, and she did a good job. But I agree with you, bahut screen space aur potential tha, but she really could have done way better and performed well, seemed out of practice. She should start doing musical videos or short projects.

Kiara, agree. Ved, totally!! Fntastic job and reasonable.

Actually ansh ki family seemed good. 

Plot definitely was crisp, even Mohona did a fantastic job. Harsh too did a great job, after first scene with pia, waha he could have been better.

Action was horrendous, matlab bas logon ko pakadke patka rahe the wall pe!! Sad. I agree they didn't want to invest too much resources, but dusre creative action seqs of ground too could be done.

Omg, daivik thing was horrible!! Conveniently forgotten, infact ansh ki family seemed more into that, with aarti and all. Pia ka daivik thing just suddenly came in last 2 minutes. I loved the way she defeated Mohona with her signature step!! But some flashbacks of daivik could be showed.

But great story telling and handled well.