Some confusing points of the show

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

Some confusing points of the show which has unanswered questions:

1. Why JCP's some scenes with bhootni and her husband's scenes when Jija was not even reincarnation of her husband since his soul was very much there in the room pre-lockdown and also post-lockdown surely it was his soul who sent that bangle and coded letter for bhootni.

2. Pre-lockdown bhootni was smiling syaing what's hers is hers too when CP talked about wanting some design of bangle in 2nd or 3rd episode with bhootni already wearing that bangle but post-lockdown she got to wear the bangle after she took it from CP. This time she did not want CP to get the bangle.

3. CP said MM to come after 3 days to save Mayuri but show ended at 2nd night after that itself so 3rd day did not even come. Even Mayuri did not got saved as Jija promised MM.

4. In revelation episode, bhootni was sister of CP's great grandfather but in second last episode she became sister of CP's great grandmother which was so ridiculous. 

5. Who was the person who put the haveli in 2 families's name 50-60 years ago?

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

2036

Users

4

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Everything is mystery... 

But I have a weird answer for first question. Whatever belongs to Bhootni is belonged to CP... So by that logic, however Bhootni's husband romance with her, like that Jijaji also romance with CP. 😂

2. Are you saying about that bangle she got from the bucket? Means it would come under exceptional cases as it was extremely special not a typical materialistic things...

3. He will come at 83rd episode...😆

4. Amnesic makers...

5. I used to have a assumption that Dinu or  Dinu's son did that work. After Chandra Prabha's death, the haveli was left alone and Dinu's dad could have become the owner. After experiencing supernatural moments, he decides to go. As the haveli becomes abandoned and no one at Delhi would buy that. So he brought a random family for upper portion and Bhootni's family at lowe portion (Bhootni could have expressed her wish or ordered him to bring this person - CP family) 



Lol! Anyways, I am consoling myself with these explanations. But not at all satisfied how those makers ended foolishly

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Everything is mystery... 

But I have a weird answer for first question. Whatever belongs to Bhootni is belonged to CP... So by that logic, however Bhootni's husband romance with her, like that Jijaji also romance with CP. 😂

2. Are you saying about that bangle she got from the bucket? Means it would come under exceptional cases as it was extremely special not a typical materialistic things...

3. He will come at 83rd episode...😆

4. Amnesic makers...

5. I used to have a assumption that Dinu or  Dinu's son did that work. After Chandra Prabha's death, the haveli was left alone and Dinu's dad could have become the owner. After experiencing supernatural moments, he decides to go. As the haveli becomes abandoned and no one at Delhi would buy that. So he brought a random family for upper portion and Bhootni's family at lowe portion (Bhootni could have expressed her wish or ordered him to bring this person - CP family) 



Lol! Anyways, I am consoling myself with these explanations. But not at all satisfied how those makers ended foolishly

The Question Is Simple The Writers Dragged The Show To Much. They Got Confused Themselves On What Are Writing.

Thus They Ended Our Show Very Quickly.

I Hate Sabtv And The Makers Too.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Some confusing points of the show which has unanswered questions:

1. Why JCP's some scenes with bhootni and her husband's scenes when Jija was not even reincarnation of her husband since his soul was very much there in the room pre-lockdown and also post-lockdown surely it was his soul who sent that bangle and coded letter for bhootni.

2. Pre-lockdown bhootni was smiling syaing what's hers is hers too when CP talked about wanting some design of bangle in 2nd or 3rd episode with bhootni already wearing that bangle but post-lockdown she got to wear the bangle after she took it from CP. This time she did not want CP to get the bangle.

3. CP said MM to come after 3 days to save Mayuri but show ended at 2nd night after that itself so 3rd day did not even come. Even Mayuri did not got saved as Jija promised MM.

4. In revelation episode, bhootni was sister of CP's great grandfather but in second last episode she became sister of CP's great grandmother which was so ridiculous. 

5. Who was the person who put the haveli in 2 families's name 50-60 years ago?

Those Questions Will Never Be Answered.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Forgot to tag...


😊

🤗 Thanks For The Tag My Dear.

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

These questions were probably to be answered on the original track they may have planned but due to rushed ending they changed the track.

I was eagerly waiting for bhootni's husband to appear and help CP and Jija but😒

The bangle and Mayuri's mystery were left as cliff hangers...

 Haveli was a separate topic altogether no detailed history of it was shown which was another cliffhanger.

Chandra Prabha's story backdrop story can itself make a separate season itself ðŸ˜†

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: DreamCatcher14

These questions were probably to be answered on the original track they may have planned but due to rushed ending they changed the track.

I was eagerly waiting for bhootni's husband to appear and help CP and Jija but😒

The bangle and Mayuri's mystery were left as cliff hangers...

 Haveli was a separate topic altogether no detailed history of it was shown which was another cliffhanger.

Chandra Prabha's story backdrop story can itself make a separate season itself ðŸ˜†

Exactly The Story Was Too Rushed Towards The Ending.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9XC0hKkU1/?utm_medium=copy_link

If this news is actually true then it's proved that kutta channel is biasedsmiley7. Why our show not given 7pm or 11pm if this nonsense show gets 11:30pm?smiley12 So that source was really right that some issues happened between channel and PH so it purposely end our show. Anyways why this Hero may have got 11:30pm and not 11pm?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9XC0hKkU1/?utm_medium=copy_link

If this news is actually true then it's proved that kutta channel is biasedsmiley7. Why our show not given 7pm or 11pm if this nonsense show gets 11:30pm?smiley12 So that source was really right that some issues happened between channel and PH so it purposely end our show. Anyways why this Hero may have got 11:30pm and not 11pm?


New Innovation of Sab TV by opening new slots... 


So, it's true that the channel backstabbed Edit2 and our show

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9XC0hKkU1/?utm_medium=copy_link

If this news is actually true then it's proved that kutta channel is biasedsmiley7. Why our show not given 7pm or 11pm if this nonsense show gets 11:30pm?smiley12 So that source was really right that some issues happened between channel and PH so it purposely end our show. Anyways why this Hero may have got 11:30pm and not 11pm?

I Can't Believe This..

This Is Very Unfair.

I Hate Sabtv Now.

The Channel Meaningly Ended Our Show.