Karan Kundra will be the winner.

Posted: 2 years ago

Ever since I have started to follow Bigg Boss, I have also started following Sanjay Jumaani, the numerologist. His predictions for other issues may be wrong sometimes but for BB, he has ben always on point. Even before the show stated, the only person he retweeted about is Karan Kundra. I dont know how he does it, may be he knows inside news but his winner choice has been hatrick be it Rubina, Siddharth, Urvashi, Gautam, and so on. 

So yes, Karan Kundrra will be the winner of BB 15. 

What he said on winner pridection because doing RT not menas kundrra will win he suggested kundrra change his spelling scc his manager

Yeah he may win as he is popular from beforehand he has acted in hit tv shows like kmh, yrkkh, and has roadies following like Prince 

Or Umar may win

listen teja ya karan hoga yeh day one se pata hai just feeling sorry for other fan clubs who are wasting time in voting 

Tarot card reading tells it's Tejasswi. Which should we believe. I seriously don't believe in this things. I believe it's karan only anyway. Don't care that much about trophy right now, I just want tejran to break up.

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

Tarot card reading tells it's Tejasswi. Which should we believe. I seriously don't believe in this things. I believe it's karan only anyway. Don't care that much about trophy right now, I just want tejran to break up.

I want break up of tejran too. Also if jhumani is so accurate why can't he predict about when covid pandemic ending? It's free promotion and money making scheme for these people

I still like KK but he lost the plot and become trapped between game and image. Though he wanted to play solo against Teja he can't as he is worried how his image would like. Only siddharth shukla played for himself while protecting his team without thinking of his image. 

I wish Umar , shamitha or rashmi wins.

Originally posted by SriRani

I still like KK but he lost the plot and become trapped between game and image. Though he wanted to play solo against Teja he can't as he is worried how his image would like. Only siddharth shukla played for himself while protecting his team without thinking of his image. 

I wish Umar , shamitha or rashmi wins.

His realization is very late I guess. Literally want to hit that channel for promoting tejran and encouraging them to confess.Rashmi doesn't stand a chance even shamitha. Umar or Pratik may but I still believe it's going to be karan. 

KK came to BB for his image make over jo itna ho nahi paya ðŸ¤” but still Channel can make him win I think.

so he got stuck in between to clear his image and to pamper colours baby doll.i think he got stuck as well because she does not leave him for her screen space .of course he is not strong as SS .