Will Priya get a proper grah pravesh?

Poll Question :

Will Priya get a proper grah pravesh?

Poll Choice
Yes!!!!
No :(
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I think there is a possibility that Brinda and all the other friends might plan something for their entrance but from Nandani's side I doubt there will be anything planned for Ram and Priya. What are your thoughts ?

I don't think so. Nandini did talk with her brother about something and not needing the grah pravesh at all. 

Maybe Brinda can plan something but I am not keeping any expectations. 

I guess mamaji wud ahve talked to Neeraj and he wud be coming to kapoor mansion during the time of grah pravesh..

Originally posted by jskjsk

I think there is a possibility that Brinda and all the other friends might plan something for their entrance but from Nandani's side I doubt there will be anything planned for Ram and Priya. What are your thoughts ?

High chances that Ram’s friends may plan a big welcome for Raya knowing already about Ram’s sautéla family’s behaviour during marriage and generally as well. But I’m hoping Shivi too contributes here. Ram would be happy that at least someone from his fam made Priya feel welcomed at home and happy abt Ram’s marriage🤗😊, no matter if she’s doing out of her own selfishness😏. 

Least hopes from others. Not sure abt Shubhu too. He’s completely oblivious abt the video which mami recorded.🙄

I think there will b a lot of drama along the line of grih pravesh, as usual😆

Nothing comes straight and easy in this temple🤣

Originally posted by TheRoadNotTaken

I think there will b a lot of drama along the line of grih pravesh, as usual😆

Nothing comes straight and easy in this temple🤣

Agreed. Screw all these rituals. I want some privacy for Ram and Priya. And yeh kya, Navratri just started and rhse people have gone to Ravan Dehen

Originally posted by Antara123

Agreed. Screw all these rituals. I want some privacy for Ram and Priya. And yeh kya, Navratri just started and rhse people have gone to Ravan Dehen

The rival is stuck at ganesh chatruthi,the visarjan too is not done yet🤣

At least ours is one week earlier

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago

50/50 in mind🤔

1) They might stay in Priya home for their wedding night

2) Ram's gang might conduct PriRa's ghar parvesh knowing his step family colours

3) The step family might conduct ghar parvesh

Originally posted by Antara123

i don't think so... i think rituals set beautiful environment in the shows....

Though i do hope that Ram-Priya must sneak somewhere to get some privacy...😉

Originally posted by TheRoadNotTaken

i don't think so... i think rituals set beautiful environment in the shows....

Though i do hope that Ram-Priya must sneak somewhere to get some privacy...😉

Some rituals are fine. But here it's dragging. I liked Ram's grihpravesh. 😆 I do need them to have some privacy, you fight or argue or do something. But talk