Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 08 Oct 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sanjana consults a tarot card reader . She shares her love life problems and doubts . The tarot card reader advises her that her problems were because her love story has a villain and that’s she herself .

She falls for the wrong person .. either he is already in love or already committed to someone else . Sanjana agrees what ever was told was correct . Tarot card reader states she had now met a nice man but there was a major block between her n the man .

Sanj feels that block had to be Sonakshi .
Elena is there in the neighbouring cabin and feels she was hearing Sanjana’s voice , she looks around.

At Dixit house Ishwari is offering prayers  and tying Raksha dhaaga ti all the kids . The kids also tie Raksha dhaaga to Daadi n wish her well .

Devakshi are worried for Ishwari’s health as she is doing nirjala vrat 

Ishwri assures she will be OK. She is worried about Sanjana and advises Dev to think of a solution for her fast n not waste time pondering over it .

in her room Sanjana is dreaming of Dev n how to win his love , she vouches to win Dev n Suhana . 

Later that morning Sona drops Soha and Ayush to school and warns them about talking to strangers and leave o ly with family members only .none else .

The two agree n promise . 
Sanj  reaches Dev’s office and apologises and seeks a second chance .Dev remains quiet , Sanj says she hurt Dev whom she respected the most , he was made very uncomfortable because of her actions . She regrets it , she apologises for mistaking his caring attitude towards his employees ,

She regrets and walks near Dev close to where he is standing , she tries to touch his hand unknown to him. Dev says it was OK . Sanj then thanks him she also thanks Sona for what she said to her  yesterday . 
Dev states he thinks Sona spoke to her in straightforward manner . Sanj agrees, she spoke exactly as a wife should . 
Sona gave her a reality check . She needed that badly . She moves near him. 

Dev then says it was best for her tk be transferred to a different location s diff office . Sanjana vehemently resists this , she had just shifted tk this city and had settled down . She could not go away now .Suhana EA sher only family member  . Dev warns her not to bring Suhana into this . She assures she will stay away from Suhana . she will just be happy to stay in the same city as her , she requests for a second chance , as Dev turns away from her n ponders 

Sanj observes their shadows on the floor n moves closer to make the shadows unite . She whispers Second chance to Dev 

Dev agrees that she wil only get a second chance 

Right then Sona arrives at the door , she questions angrily iwhat was going on here . She eyes Sanj n Dev . 
precap

Sanj is at Devakshi bedroom , she picks up Sona’s Mangal sutra and admires it , she says this was the thing that gave her strength to fight against Sanj , this was the thing that gave her loser over Dev . Sanj vouches to make sure Dev will put this on Sanj very soon . These black beads will empower Sanj to take her love story forward . Sona arrives and sees Sanj break the Mangal sutra and scatter black beads on the floor . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I skipped the episode today because I had enough and was checking the tag on twitter. Everyone is so disgusted and angry and begging Mamta to end the show. What has this come to 🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Creepy feel on the Precap .

Not at all looking forwards to pati patni aur woh  👎🏼😔

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Kaala jaadu, tantra vidya and all were set to enter KRPKAB now. The opening of the episode itself was dark and so the whole episode.

Sanjana morphed Sonakshi's face with her face in the group photo of Dixit family. Anyways the photographer did a good editing than the editor of KRPKAB.

Sanjana breaking mangalsutra... My god!

There is a SBS segment where Sanjana gives wrong medicines to Bijoy resulting in some ailment (probably heart attack)

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

I skipped the episode today because I had enough and was checking the tag on twitter. Everyone is so disgusted and angry and begging Mamta to end the show. What has this come to 🤣

I didn't watch either. Checked the tag on Twitter,v it was just really bad, I don't need the grief. Skipped it.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I didn't watch either. Checked the tag on Twitter,v it was just really bad, I don't need the grief. Skipped it.

I don't think anyone can watch the show right now. I hope someone locks Mamta & Harneet in a room and forces them to this shit 🤪 It's unbelievable what they have reduced the show to. There is actually not a single positive tweet in the tag today😆

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only reading Suta's written update & thank God didn't watch. Not going to watch anymore. If want to watch these type of stories then I would have watchted Ekta  Kapoor 's serials.

Edited by Veenapain - 2 years ago
GoodVibes1010 thumbnail

They have destroyed Dev. They have destroyed Sona. They have destroyed Ishwari. They have destroyed Neha & they don't even know who her husband is. They have ruined Dev and Sona's bond with Soha. They have killed Asha. They are going for Bijoy now. They have a badly written new character going all psycho & taking up 15 minutes of screen time. Frankly, who are they catering to? Never seen something as pathetic as this & never seen a PH as lazy and unconcerned as this one. I will throw a huge virtual party on IF the day this shit fest ends 🤪

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was CREEPY AF!

It was honestly disgusting. Even the tarot card reader told her she is the villain. 

I feel mentally drained after watching this episode and feel I should have not watched at all.

Dev is a DUMBASS 🤬🤬 like really Mr. Dixit? Second chance my foot!

And that wall of photos was so disturbing! Its like she is a serial killer ( already killed this serial) 

Her face literally looks like it does not move while delivering such creepy lines.

And what the hell was that today with the shadows.

She not only scribbled over Sonas face she actually put her own face in their family photo??

Ye episode ne i swear limit cross kar di. 2 times that bokwas song played! 

Sonakshi is being smart telling bachon ko don't talk to strangers. And idhar humare Dev Babu dumbo banke second chance dere h??🤬😡

Agar Sona ka koi aisa deewana hota and Sona use ye chance deti toh ab tak toh Dev ne murder kar diya hota 🙄

I really don't know if I will be able to watch further. That song makes my blood boil as does Ms. Stupidity. And this idiotic track! 

Hume Devakshi dekhna h, Not this ekta kapoor drama

Makers tumara matha kharab ki?!😡

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also that precap! 

Super creepy! She is going to show I think that Sona is going crazy and blaming her for things aise hi 

To show that Sonakshi is jealous and that is why behaving like this and then she will win everyone over.

If this happens, I just want her to go away. She shouldn't tolerate all this nonsense and backstabbing Dixit's anymore.

She should go live her life free from all this drama.

That's the only good ending for Sona now I guess.

Because Dev is giving chance to Ms. Stupidity so anything that goes wrong with Suhana or Devakshi marriage the blame lies only with him! 🙄

Edited by AubodroKhargosh - 2 years ago