Regarding Afsana Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

So, it's been almost a week since the show began. Afsana was part of the first set of contestants who entered the house post the premiere episode. During this past week, I have noticed one thing about her - she is fierce, she is vocal, and she can definitely put her points across where everyone would listen to her

The "ONLY" issue right now is that she is more focused on ENJOYING the show and having fun around, rather than speaking and taking a strong stand when required. I am sure if she switches her strategy around, she will be one of the most vocal and visible contestants in the house. When she raised the points about peanuts, she wasn't wrong. She clearly said she was uncomfortable eating the food they cooked and that she ignored her hunger pangs and went to bed hungry several times. So, my take is that if she actually uses this side of her personality to voice her opinion on relevant matters, she will surely go far in the game. 

Some people are saying she is imitating Sana. I disagree! Sana was a carefree person from the get-go. All she did was make weird faces, hop around like a carefree bunny, and cling on to Sid for the silliest of reasons. Sana had no real contribution when it comes to raising valid points / taking a STRONG stand against injustice and whatnot. 

Lemme know what you all think. 

All I see her do is sleep and then talk about how she hasn't eaten all day. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

All I see her do is sleep and then talk about how she hasn't eaten all day. 

Yes, that's what I think she needs to change and be vocal. She was put on a pedestal for promoting gun culture in colleges in Punjab. That shows she is influential and can make a point across. In the house, too, everyone listened to her as she spoke about her food wali daastan. She needs to buck up!