Karan Kundra | A Chess Champion?

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is how Real Winners, Real Masterminds, Real Champions play.

• Extremely strategic
  • Very Real and Relatable
  • Reasonable moves made as a reaction to the OTT player's actions
  • Task based planning but keeping the long term game in mind
  • Great alliance formation
  • Brilliant individual thinking 
  • Showing courage to voice one's opinion

Talk about entertainment that you'd pay to watch? This is it!

His voice has depth, reason and relatability.

No zabardasti ka victim angle😆 no forceful pangas with the intent of cornering everyone against yourself for fake sympathy. No sounding like a popat that makes a lot of noise but is an empty vessel within.🤣

This is classic game moves, a classic strategist and quality entertainment!

It feels like I am watching a game of CHESS where Kundra has just made a MASTERSTROKE!

In one move of his, he made the OTT group fall like a pack of cards and made Pratik and Nishant look like MAHA fools!smiley37

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7TiveWCL0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Biggbosss20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with wateva u said. Without aggression attitude ghamand bina mudde ke panga nonsense victim card drama no chilam chilli kuch bhi nahi karraha hai, solid game khelraha hai by using his brain.. Hattss offf to him.. 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved his game today. It's not aggression but his brain that is his power. Aggression unnecessary is so irritating, ott I cudnt bear it with constant fights. 

Originally posted by: Biggbosss20

I agree with wateva u said. Without aggression attitude ghamand bina mudde ke panga nonsense victim card drama no chilam chilli kuch bhi nahi karraha hai, solid game khelraha hai by using his brain.. Hattss offf to him.. 

This is exactly how it's played. Entertaining, brainy and speaks up at the right time, right place.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amy07

Absolutely loved his game today. It's not aggression but his brain that is his power. Aggression unnecessary is so irritating, ott I cudnt bear it with constant fights. 

how is forcefully taking pratiks luggage not showing aggression?

you would bash the hell out of pratik if he stole someones personal luggage and then lock it up.

the only one who looked really stupid from the ott side was shamita by getting scared and giving a part of the map.

but even then they didnt really achieve anything by that. they would have gotten the map anyway because the 5 person sacrafice

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaan786

how is forcefully taking pratiks luggage not showing aggression?

you would bash the hell out of pratik if he stole someones personal luggage and then lock it up.

the only one who looked really stupid from the ott side was shamita by getting scared and giving a part of the map.

but even then they didnt really achieve anything by that. they would have gotten the map anyway because the 5 person sacrafice

That was his strategy but he was in his senses and calm at all times even when Shamita Nishant were shouting at top of their voices.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is playing his game wonderfully. No drama... No extras... Nothing. He's definitely a well player.

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

He is playing his game wonderfully. No drama... No extras... Nothing. He's definitely a well player.

That's right! And most importantly, he's coming across positive.

Originally posted by: Amy07

Karan will soon be very well liked, if he keeps this momentum going.