Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pitsmep

Lol. no matter who plays Ravan in the Epic Ramayan, Lord Ram and Sita ma will always be the central characters. 

EDIT: But if HR is playing Raavan, then it shows how secured he feels as an actor.Because at this point of his career he could’ve easily played the central character if he wanted to, but choosing to play the supporting character shows how he gives more importance to the big picture and how he can fit in there.

Raavan villain hai, supporting character kaise hua.. Supporting character bole toh laxman, hanuman πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

if anyone can play ram its rk 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Romanoger

Watch trolls(promotion) coming.......for glorifying evil 

But this I might support them because ravan is not limited to Ramayan only.... He is worst kind of evil. Who should not be justified in any way

He's educational qualification is as good as that of Osama bin Laden

I'm not saying that specific looks is equal to good or bad but let's face it. A Greek god looking actor would definitely influence people's view.

They should have taken Vicky Kaushal or some of new they are neither ugly nor godly

dusshan and karan are equally evil if not more 

ravaan in text is describes to be handsome man 

he was ugly not from looks but his deeds 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

I was just talking to someone about the hundred of Ramayana and MBh interps out there. What writers forget is that the hero doesn't shine unless there is a villain who is a touch beyond normal powers. Pro Arjun writers make Karna a wimp, not realizing it makes Arjun seem useless in the war. Yeah, Ravan has to be played by a guy with star power. The eventual triumph will be sweeter for it.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Why is Vaani Kapoor tagged? Is she playing Sita? πŸ˜‚

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I was just talking to someone about the hundred of Ramayana and MBh interps out there. What writers forget is that the hero doesn't shine unless there is a villain who is a touch beyond normal powers. Pro Arjun writers make Karna a wimp, not realizing it makes Arjun seem useless in the war. Yeah, Ravan has to be played by a guy with star power. The eventual triumph will be sweeter for it.

exactly there is not much joy in triumph if there is no competition this incompetency of   antagonistic character if you will is just lazy writing specially when humans are not be multifaceted its just takes away the fun of story telling plus this is also problem of many actors these days these days that they want to hog all the limelight so they dont want to do films with actors/stars of same caliber 

hritik bring in star quality with him though acting wise vicky is better 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Please make it Kangana, please make it kanagan πŸ™

Not because of Hritik-Kangana's past, just because then Sita will kill Raavan in the first glance, pick Ram and fly across the forests to Ayodhya and rule like a Queen that she is☺

I wouldn't watch the film, but I would for sure follow the making of it.πŸ˜†

In the end, Screen Ram and Screen Ravan might team up to exile Screen Sita on Mars.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

No I'm not saying ravan is ugly but casting hritik would make him look like more of anti-hero than a villain. Though I do agree hritik is the best option we had adequate or not πŸ™ƒ

Dude you don't know how much Karan glorification irks me😑

Edited by Romanoger - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Romanoger

No I'm not saying ravan is ugly but casting hritik would make him look like more of anti-hero than a villain. Though I do agree hritik is the best option we had adequate or not πŸ™ƒ

Dude you don't know how much Karan glorification irks me😑

ikr i have never seen a more gold plated character 

hritik certainly has the build and looks for it rest i think alot will also depend on writing 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just hope these two don't make a laughing stock out of themselves