Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mugda

It's difficult to surpass Vikram's Raavan for Hrithik but it's easy for him to surpass Abhishek's Raavan. 

I wish Aishwarya again plays SITA. Atleast audience will see her with her best pair Hrithik long after Guzaarish. Her chemistry with Hrithik was best in Jodhaa Akbar but she and him were really superb in all three films. 

Kya bol reli ho? Kuch pata nahi phir bhi bolna hai.😆

This is the reason why the Epics shouldn't be touched. All the ignorant people will pour in with their suggestions without a care for neither the authenticity nor the sentiments of the people who revere these Epics. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Hrithik plays Raavan then, I believe the movie will be Ravaan centric, no way RK is getting the central character 

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

If Hrithik plays Raavan then, I believe the movie will be Ravaan centric, no way RK is getting the central character 

Lol. no matter who plays Ravan in the Epic Ramayan, Lord Ram and Sita ma will always be the central characters. 

EDIT: But if HR is playing Raavan, then it shows how secured he feels as an actor.Because at this point of his career he could’ve easily played the central character if he wanted to, but choosing to play the supporting character shows how he gives more importance to the big picture and how he can fit in there.

Edited by pitsmep - 2 years ago
blUeNoSed thumbnail

I can see Ranbir doing a very good job as Ram but wtf is HR  as Raavan? Absolute miscast. 

Edited by blUeNoSed - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Justwatching

Don’t want hrithik to play demon king 😭

Think about it ... 10 Hrithik heads are better than 1. 😆

He's reportedly been in talks for quite a which leads me to believe he finds Ravaan the meatier or more interesting role or he'd have opted for Ram.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blUeNoSed

I can see Ranbir doing a very good job as Ram but wtf is HR  as Raavan? Absolute miscast. 

Ravan was supposed to be a handsome dude. Don't let the TV shows fool ya😆

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy to see HR take a risk with Raavan. With his work ethic, I know he'll give it his best effort too.

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How about that New Miss World Manushi Chhillar?! ❤️

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mugda

It's difficult to surpass Vikram's Raavan for Hrithik but it's easy for him to surpass Abhishek's Raavan. 

I wish Aishwarya again plays SITA. Atleast audience will see her with her best pair Hrithik long after Guzaarish. Her chemistry with Hrithik was best in Jodhaa Akbar but she and him were really superb in all three films. 

Aishwarya is to old 😲