Wasn't Amber exonerated by the court?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

😲 Good training !

spaces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Aaradhya blowing kisses to fans. Wow. Star in the making. 

Instead of being at school, this kid has been dragged to Paris to be trained for her future Bollywood career? Nice.

Edited by spaces - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How can someone be so beautiful like Amber Heard and than also be such a different level of asshole at the same time.

But than again I also exist, so yeah okay.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Originally posted by: PakhiPardesi

Camila Cabelo is so annoying …. Ugh! Don’t know who died and made her Cinderella still! 

I don't think she is problematic, annoying and cringe factory yeahz but not problematic.

But yeah no match to Beyonce and Rihana, those two are such an attractive personalities.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spaces

Instead of being at school, this kid has been dragged to Paris to be trained for her future Bollywood career? Nice.

Oh God, seriously 

I dislike Aish as much as the next person, but you gotta try harder to criticize here (there is so much untapped criticism still there with her)

This is a poor attempt. If my parents had to go to Paris for a week or two, pretty sure I would also be allowed to skip school and join them. I mean, why not. Parents make kids take extended leaves for travelling, attending weddings, etc. This is no different 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Oh God, seriously 

I dislike Aish as much as the next person, but you gotta try harder to criticize here (there is so much untapped criticism still there with her)

This is a poor attempt. If my parents had to go to Paris for a week or two, pretty sure I would also be allowed to skip school and join them. I mean, why not. Parents make kids take extended leaves for travelling, attending weddings, etc. This is no different 

Absolutely bro.

I love the fact Aish is so protective yet inclusive.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: spaces

1. She's going abroad for the first time in two years. 

2. School is also being taught online, so she can practically attend it from even Tahiti or Antarctica

Yeah, I am sure she had to be "dragged" to Paris after spending around two years cooped up at home. Poor Aaradhya. ðŸ˜­smiley19

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely hate amber heard. #justiceforjohnnydepp