Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mishtypie

@bold these scene cracked me up man. 

Did you see Didi's expression when Virat told her to pray for Sai. She might be thinking aare main tho uske jaane ka intzaar kar rahi hu aur ye mujhe uske teek hone ki dua karne ko keha raha hai 

Yeah...😆😆

She was shocked ...amazed.. ðŸ˜³

Patralekha was like I never thought virat is so stupid..he is asking me to pray..pray for sai. what😕i should pray😲...her expressions for the first time muje bahut Pasand ayyi

Seriously. The episode gave a much needed comic relief after so many days🤣Brain injury looked like a small injury behind the ears🤣🤣🤣Virat and his conversation at DIG's office was next level hilarious. Topping in the cake was Samrat's "Kyyyaaaa" and the weird pupil eye movement he did😆

Originally posted by nikita05

Virat once told Sai, tum kaun ho kisi duniya se aayi ho, is duniya ki to nahi lagti, mayanagri se aayi ho.... That should be for didi, except that vo mayanagri se nahi chudailo ki nagri se aayi hai... ðŸ¤£

Arre kyu chudailo ko badnaam kar rahi ho. Ek din chdail bhi peecha chod degi but didi peecha nahi chodegi 

Originally posted by RainbowSun

Yeah...😆😆

She was shocked ...amazed.. ðŸ˜³

Patralekha was like I never thought virat is so stupid..he is asking me to pray..pray for sai. what😕i should pray😲...her expressions for the first time muje bahut Pasand ayyi

Epic was when she saw Samrat she was scared man. 

Originally posted by mishtypie

Epic was when she saw Samrat she was scared man. 

Samrat ne nikaal diya to Virat ke paas kaise rahegi 🤣🤣 Virat ko kaise ehsaas dilaayegi ki usne kya khoya hai ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Seriously. The episode gave a much needed comic relief after so many days🤣Brain injury looked like a small injury behind the ears🤣🤣🤣Virat and his conversation at DIG's office was next level hilarious. Topping in the cake was Samrat's "Kyyyaaaa" and the weird pupil eye movement he did😆

I am like how the hell they do it everytime in the most serious plot, either it is meme fest or top notch comedy...

@bold: First I was like okay okay.... then that 'kya' came and I was shocked ðŸ˜², then was ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. This kya and Pulkit's 'you know what, brain surgery is dangerous' 😂🤣🤣

Kudos for typing it all out. I am sure you were laughing throughout while writing. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Kudos for typing it all out. I am sure you were laughing throughout while writing. ðŸ¤£

I can't with this serial... ðŸ¤£

Today, it was too much... I couldn't resist making this post.... I am still laughing as hell, some dialogues and expressions are stuck on my mind.... ðŸ¤£

I can't with this serial... ðŸ¤£

Today, it was too much... I couldn't resist making this post.... I am still laughing as hell, some dialogues and expressions are stuck on my mind.... ðŸ¤£

Dude same. I re-watched few parts of it again ðŸ¤£

Samrat ne nikaal diya to Virat ke paas kaise rahegi 🤣🤣 Virat ko kaise ehsaas dilaayegi ki usne kya khoya hai ðŸ¤£

Agar aise cheez kona hai tho koi problem nahi Sam bhi bach jayega aur Sairat bhi