Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Sherlockian

To be honest, I fast forwarded the whole episode and watched it in less than 5 minutes. Looks like I have to see it again to see these epic scenes.

Yes please, do watch... It was like 1 year gift from the team... Anyways they won't show much romance... But they showed true to their name... Ghum Ganja, FTW 🥳

nikita05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose-13

And didi will see the brighter side she is very optimistic,, she will not hear what  virat is saying she will only concentrate on their hands holding... aur dil hi dil me do char accident sai ke liye mang legi at least then virat will hold her hands again nd again 

Oh yes, for once I thought she would try to get closer and attempt to kiss on Virat's head but Samrat made an entry at the wrong time... 🤣Her expressions on seeing Samrat 😂

@bold: Vo to 100% sure hai she will pray aisa hi kuch... Atleast usko clarity to hai use kya chahiye, 👍🏼her best friend doesn't have that...🥺

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Didi ke liye ghor dharm sankat hai Viraaattt ne bola sai ke liye pray karo but didi wants to pray ke sai ka operation fail.ho jaye

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

For me..ashwini takes the cake today 😆 For saying "jao virat apne dil ki baat bata do sai ko"🤣 and bakwas bandh karo. 

In all this she thinks confession is the solution? pagal khandan . Upar se ashwini and devi are harping about "kuch galat hota hai when sai and virat separate ". Hadh hi hai.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _charu_

For me..ashwini takes the cake today 😆 For saying "jao virat apne dil ki baat bata do sai ko"🤣 and bakwas bandh karo. 

In all this she thinks confession is the solution? pagal khandan . Upar se ashwini and devi are harping about "kuch galat hota hai when sai and virat separate ". Hadh hi hai.

I though agreed for the Bakwass band karo part..This man has developed a habit of self victimizing and now talks about dying after every crime of his...The moment he is surrounded, questioned he talks about dying...Makers are damn stupid to keep throwing such things like that...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail

@bold: one of the best dialogue... It was like chal chal, apni maa ke saamne ye naatak mat dikha, sab jaanti hu mai 🤣

@red: that's the redemption for his inhumane behaviour... It's like you can kill her by keeping her with you but she can't die without your permission...

nikita05 thumbnail

Didi ke liye ghor dharm sankat hai Viraaattt ne bola sai ke liye pray karo but didi wants to pray ke sai ka operation fail.ho jaye

Didi was concerned for Sai... Even after the nurse said that the patient was critical and consent from husband is required, she again asked how is Sai, what chances are there for her survival....🤪bechaari, the most misunderstood character 🥺

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Le Virat : Pakhi please prarthna karo ki tumhare life se Shani kabhi nahi jaye...Please itna kar do mere liye.. 

nikita05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I though agreed for the Bakwass band karo part..This man has developed a habit of self victimizing and now talks about dying after every crime of his...The moment he is surrounded, questioned her talks about dying...Makers are damn stupid to keep throwing such things like that...

It's always been like that, out of nowhere they get some heavy words, only to shrug it all under the carpet... Just that the drama quotient never goes down.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita05

It's always been like that, out of nowhere they get some heavy words, only to shrug it all under the carpet... Just that the drama quotient never goes down.

This time they crossed limits, by trying to go on and on about Sai and Virat should not separate...Sai gets into more vipada because she is in this mad house...