Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by archanan14

I just laughed out loud when he said - you know what, brain injury is dangerous 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37The seriousness with which he delivered it bechara, lekin I really laughed smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I actually sort of liked how he got thoda angry hearing PP's voice and said the dialogue.

They are just writing anything...🤣 When the dialogues are okay, expressions are😳... When act is kind of okay, dialogues are🤣

@bold: I loved it... But the way his expressions changed... Pulkit, FTW🥳

Somebody should mail this thread to team ghum...😆

With a note -Thanks for entertaining us today..one year gift bahut Pasand ayya..

Today forum was so light..😆all thanks to team ghum

Finally dekha aaj  ka epi. Instead of highlighting on pps and Virats mental abuse of Sai, Sairat Jodi ka saath rehna,  pura emotional and spiritual bana diya. Devi could have hinted at Pps harassment of Sai. Sunny should have reminded Virats vaada and his behavior. Nothing of these happened. The only good dialogue was Devi asking Sam to take her instead of pp. let us see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for summarizing all the funny bits. I rewatch ed this episode - the only one I have rewatched in the past 6-7 weeks. So obviously, entertainment potential was very high. 😂

My favorite was -Le Pulkit- "You know brain injury is very serious". Me- Just as serious as giving away your first born child to an orphanage without telling you and you were A-ok with that dude. 

Also you know how much everyone respects Pulkit when he specifically tells Samrat I don't want to talk to anyone but you but Samrat lands up at the hospital with 50% of the inmates of the freak show. 

Did anyone else feel Shivani's eye make up was totally khatarnaak? Too pink. 

Originally posted by RainbowSun

Somebody should mail this thread to team ghum...😆

With a note -Thanks for entertaining us today..one year gift bahut Pasand ayya..

Today forum was so light..😆all thanks to team ghum

They deserve this much appreciation for their efforts... 🤗

True form of Ghum Ganja served as a 1 year gift.... Couldn't have asked for more👍🏼

Originally posted by TotallyPagalSai

Thanks for summarizing all the funny bits. I rewatch ed this episode - the only one I have rewatched in the past 6-7 weeks. So obviously, entertainment potential was very high. 😂

My favorite was -Le Pulkit- "You know brain injury is very serious". Me- Just as serious as giving away your first born child to an orphanage without telling you and you were A-ok with that dude. 

Also you know how much everyone respects Pulkit when he specifically tells Samrat I don't want to talk to anyone but you but Samrat lands up at the hospital with 50% of the inmates of the freak show. 

Did anyone else feel Shivani's eye make up was totally khatarnaak? Too pink. 

It was one of the most entertaining episode I watched in the last one year... 🤣Thankful to the team for the gift...👏

@bold: this was top notch, along with Samrat's OTT 'kya'...

@red: Pulkit's reaction to this was again 🤣

@green: pink saree, pink eye.... Matching matching⭐️

Originally posted by bhanu

Today virat proved that he and pakhi are soulmates, He barged into DIG office just like how pakhi barges into virat;s room without knocking. Maybe last time DIG sir said sai is like my daughter so he thought sasur ka office hai why knock.

They are doing dangerous brain surgery with head full of hair , How ??? , if a real surgeon see this operation he will surly commit suicide. 

I think vankar is taking revenge on people , everyone are making fun of his creative direction so now he is making fun of IPS officers and Doctors

Same pinch. I too was wondering about the same thing. My daughter who is a physician was home and by chance came while I was watching this. She just cracked up is still laughing at this absurdity 😜😜

Originally posted by bhanu

I mentioned this in my other post , she was hurt back of her head and bleeding and they have her laying down on her head down instead of face down, maybe doctors wanted to drain her blood out of her brain before surgery .

She has been lying on the ot table in the same position in which she fell in the pit. 😆 first time.brain surgery is being done on the face u c🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Originally posted by bookworm2

Finally dekha aaj  ka epi. Instead of highlighting on pps and Virats mental abuse of Sai, Sairat Jodi ka saath rehna,  pura emotional and spiritual bana diya. Devi could have hinted at Pps harassment of Sai. Sunny should have reminded Virats vaada and his behavior. Nothing of these happened. The only good dialogue was Devi asking Sam to take her instead of pp. let us see what happens tomorrow.

The narrative is for whitewashing Virat... They can't give a good redemption... It's all crying... Also a signal for audience that Virat will keep on doing kaands, but Sai and Virat are made for each other, so they will be together, accept it or move on.

At this point the narrative is like Sai should not die out of Chavan Niwas by accident or anything else but it's only Virat's right where he can keep her with him, abuse and torture her, so that she can die bit by bit... And people will be like hayye, so romantic.

Originally posted by _charu_

She has been lying on the ot table in the same position in which she fell in the pit. 😆 first time.brain surgery is being done on the face u c🤣

It's somewhere near the ear and they have been wiping blood off the same spot since the last two days...🤣