Meet Sameer Wankhede NCB Officer Behind the Cruise Drugs Bust - Page 9

Posted: 1 years ago

😊On this very topic, you (and your super 30 gang 😆) must have echoed each other's thoughts plenty of times in the past so I am not sure how many more times of back-slapping and Cha chinging will satiate you. If you actually have any conviction in your thoughts or have done any research worth a dime, you wouldn't crave for this much validation from your support group.

Be that as it may, all that the video proves is that Wankhede did a piss-poor job vetting independent witnesses. I agree that he needs to get a couple of points dinged there but at some point, you will have to focus on court proceedings to get the answers to your questions but that may demand some, gulp, critical thinking! Also, an open mind.

But, if you want to get into who has what political affiliations, that would pit Shiv Sena / NCP alliance against BJP and will add nothing but noise to what transpired in the courts. Also, if you do bring politics into the equation, then feel free to provide links/videos from unbiased sources. For every far left media out there, there's also one far right media.

Oh, I remember how we followed every step available of the proceeding (LiveLaw and Bar&Bench became a daily read)...

I still remember my first thought when I got to know the news: a set-up by BJP! And the first who wrote that was blue-ice!

Now we know that a high BJP person (from UP...I don't know exactly...would have to look at my archive) sent a list of high-profile people on the Cruize ship to a fellow BJP man in Mumbai...and then, rather in a hurry, a plan was concocted how to get Aryan to this rave party)

The son of a high BJP person in Mumbai contacted an aquaintance of Abaaz and Aryan who works in event-management ...and bingo!

Hurry, hurry to get the media nearby to the ship and grab Aryan + friend before they can enter the ship (media present, but - how strange! - no existing videotaping from one of the official CCTV cameras!)

Hélas, Aryan is clean and has no drugs on him! What now?! Quickly the young man is put into custody and interrogation follows. (I still boil with anger imagining how Aryan - troubeld and yet in an honest way - says things better to keep to himself.)

Whatever followed was done because the main target was ShahRukh...and as Aryan hadn't done something wrong, they had to find something to torture him (SRK, but Aryan, too), to put him under pressure, to extort reactions from him which - so they may have hoped - would give them amunition against him.

Not a single public word from SRK's side! Respect! (I know why I hold him in high regard...)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Being angry about a system that allows rogue officers to profit from their power for personal gain (money, publicity, upgraded position) and targetting a man who is prone to target selected people, has - imo - nothing to do with   "symptoms of psychosis". Mr. Wankhede is - in no way - an honest officer who stumbled once!

Originally posted by Clochette

I still remember my first thought when I got to know the news: a set-up by BJP! And the first who wrote that was blue-ice!

Ek ne kahi duje ne mani, Nanak kahe dono gyani!

Originally posted by Clochette

Being angry about a system that allows rogue officers to profit from their power for personal gain (money, publicity, upgraded position) and targetting a man who is prone to target selected people, has - imo - nothing to do with   "symptoms of psychosis". Mr. Wankhede is - in no way - an honest officer who stumbled once!

Are you sure, you are not confusing Wankhede with Sachin Vaze or Param Bir Singh?

Look, while amusing at first, these repeated claims of unsubstantiated garbage are now annoying. You and your friends have failed miserably to prove that a) Wankhede is a rogue officer b) BJP was involved in the raid.

We are already on page 11 and other than posting a stale video of Gosavi taking a selfie with Aryan Khan, which was public knowledge from day 1, you produced nothing of value thus far that could lend even a little credence to what you are saying.

At some point, I will request the mod to edit out the malarkey. I personally hate to see DM disintegrate into a trashy forum like some others on this website.

Originally posted by K.Universe.

Ek ne kahi duje ne mani, Nanak kahe dono gyani!

Are you sure, you are not confusing Wankhede with Sachin Vaze or Param Bir Singh?

Look, while amusing at first, these repeated claims of unsubstantiated garbage are now annoying. You and your friends have failed miserably to prove that a) Wankhede is a rogue officer b) BJP was involved in the raid.

We are already on page 11 and other than posting a stale video of Gosavi taking a selfie with Aryan Khan, which was public knowledge from day 1, you produced nothing of value thus far that could lend even a little credence to what you are saying.

At some point, I will request the mod to edit out the malarkey. I personally hate to see DM disintegrate into a trashy forum like some others on this website.

👍🏼 absolutely agree. Its one thing to have these kinds of conspiracy theories go on in BW forum. Its another to bring this garbage into debate mansion and for someone to claim they are not interested in debating. Why are they on DM if they cant substantiate anything with logic/ proof and don't want to debate? I think the debates on Consciousness and on other topics we used to have should be required reading for these characters... will help them learn, improve and put out arguments that make more sense.