Meet Sameer Wankhede NCB Officer Behind the Cruise Drugs Bust - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I mean seriously....are these people for real??šŸ¤£..Wankhede is a govt officer for crying out loud and he is acting like a movie star who got an Oscar??šŸ¤£...Iska PR toh Salman ke PR ko bhi maat de raha hai...šŸ¤£

he probably walks around with dabaang bg music in his mind šŸ¤£

Wah ji Ubb officers ki PR bhi hoti haiā€¦ Awein deepika badnaam hai 
khud he interviews day k khush hi raha haiā€¦. Everyone wants their two bit of fame on srks expense 

I donā€™t understand why fans are mad at him. Even if you all are fan, but as Indians shouldnā€™t you all be grateful that there are such men in India who will not give in to corruption and go after anyone without caring about their status? Thatā€™s the kind of people a country needs. I wouldā€™ve loved to see such people in Afghanistan šŸ˜¢

Originally posted by The_Best

I donā€™t understand why fans are mad at him. Even if you all are fan, but as Indians shouldnā€™t you all be grateful that there are such men in India who will not give in to corruption and go after anyone without caring about their status? Thatā€™s the kind of people a country needs. I wouldā€™ve loved to see such people in Afghanistan šŸ˜¢

Donā€™t think anyone is mad at him for doing his ā€œdutyā€ though Iā€™m sure arresting someone without any proof or possession is not exactly doing ā€œdutyā€ itā€™s the usual police gundagardi.

People just find his over active PR antics funny.

Especially the bit about his actress wifeā€¦ not relevant 

Sameer Singham Wankhede ki security increase karni chahiye. Bade logon aur drug mafia k piche pada hai 

Originally posted by Justwatching

Donā€™t think anyone is mad at him for doing his ā€œdutyā€ though Iā€™m sure arresting someone without any proof or possession is not exactly doing ā€œdutyā€ itā€™s the usual police gundagardi.

People just find his over active PR antics funny.

Especially the bit about his actress wifeā€¦ not relevant 

That is for the courts to decide and nobody questioned the arrest šŸšØ

Wankhede always brings trouble for srkšŸ˜†

Originally posted by PardesiBabu

That is for the courts to decide and nobody questioned the arrest šŸšØ

Question tu kaafi kuch Nahin hota in our parts of the world šŸ˜³ doesnā€™t mean itā€™s right.

he probably walks around with dabaang bg music in his mind šŸ¤£

Wah ji Ubb officers ki PR bhi hoti haiā€¦ Awein deepika badnaam hai 
khud he interviews day k khush hi raha haiā€¦. Everyone wants their two bit of fame on srks expense 

of course......aisa mauka fir kahan milega...šŸ¤£...on a serious note...an interview was all right...but the sacrifices he is making...awwwww...mera dil bhar aayaa.šŸ˜­....and those lovey dovey pics with wifey....

Question tu kaafi kuch Nahin hota in our parts of the world šŸ˜³ doesnā€™t mean itā€™s right.

Right ya wrong ka authority tujhe kisne banaya 

Arey... pop corn thread change ho gaya kya?