NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Read the title in Joey's voice

Why Ghum God wants Sai to be with someone who has no sense of sensitivity towards a woman? Forget about wife, forget about his love..a girl rejected him and he has actively participated in thinking and mouthing the worst of her

Sai and Virat have ruined each other, the Virat without Sai was a good officer in GC and Sai without Virat was a completely different woman

Why are they forcing this dialogue in every scene with different characters that God wants Sai and Virat to be together or they'll face a life threatening situation without each other?

When did Sai have a peaceful life before Virat, the girl was hounded, harassed and kidnapped by a deranged individual and on the other hand, Virat is a police officer, who is sent to deal with terrorists

Funny scene -

I don't know why, I couldn't help but laugh when Virat said he wants to commit suicide his mother comes to him and says - Bakwas karna band kar and look for Sai đź¤Ł

How normal it is for her to see her son in this condition? 

Ashwini cares neither about Sai nor Virat, she cares about her ship Sairat 

One more scene of Ashwini where they reach the hospital and she just pushed Samrat, it was hilarious 

Scene I didn't like was Devi going on about how Sai and Virat should be together, then why did she helped Sai elope? I mean absolutely senseless, if you want them together and you think something bad will happen to either of them then why play an active role in getting Sai out of the house?

The scene I liked was Pulkit telling Samrat on phone to give the good news to Pakhi and Virat 

I actually liked how Pakhi looked at Samrat and retracted her hand from Virat, she is confusing me, she seemed genuinely concerned about Sai in the hospital. I dare say, Samrat brings out the good in her and Virat brings out the worst in her but she has been living with this feeling of resentment for so long, I believe it has become a norm for her, She wants to feel that way otherwise there's no reason for her to move on. 

One year of the show and the storyline hasn't moved an inch, I'd say congratulations to the team for sustaining without working on your characters and story đź‘Ť 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You know I just was looking at initial epiosdes and realized Virakhi story was just < 5 episodes given that there were other scenes in between their "yoga love". Then they had 250+episodes on Sairat's life.

Despite that we are at same place where we all were at 50th episode. They have stretched this non-plot for 300+ episodes, great creative indeed.

Funniest  thing for me today was that suddenly Devi's talks make sense to Kaku? Like thats probably her hunger talking. 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree completely đź‘Ś

Ashwini is neither a good mother to virat nor a good mom in law to sai...i hate her...

Even kaku looked more concerned for devi....

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranijain

You know I just was looking at initial epiosdes and realized Virakhi story was just < 5 episodes given that there were other scenes in between their "yoga love". Then they had 250+episodes on Sairat's life.

Despite that we are at same place where we all were at 50th episode. They have stretched this non-plot for 300+ episodes, great creative indeed.

Funniest  thing for me today was that suddenly Devi's talks make sense to Kaku? Like thats probably her hunger talking. 

That story has no substance, Virakhi doesn't exist. They should try moving on from this plot, try for one to two weeks at least, bring some change in the storyline

At this point instead of accident they could have shown Sai divorcing Virat and moving to GC, Virat could have taken transfer and Sairat should have been together after divorce or during divorce proceedings because they want to be with each other, not because of superstitions where they don't even address the basic problem of their relationship 

On the other hand, They could have shown improvement in Pakhi and Samrat's relationship too

If all this made them lose TRP, they could go back to their triangle like they always do, at least try 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Agree completely đź‘Ś

Ashwini is neither a good mother to virat nor a good mom in law to sai...i hate her...

Even kaku looked more concerned for devi....

Kaku has changed completely, I have never liked Ashwini to be honest

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree Sai and Virat are not supposed/meant to be each other.. 

But I do think Ghum can deviate from here, by having Virat and Pakhi with each other...Pakhi fits all the bills of what Virat wants in his life and Virat fits her requirements from her husband... I think they would make a compatible couple.. They can just move on from here, by making Sai go her way and Samrat  doing what he loves the most... These two cannot be in the mess the other two have created.. Virat and Pakhi  will never  ever physically cheat their partners , but emotionally they would always do so.. Isse acha hai, let them reform and find each other... 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I agree Sai and Virat are not supposed/meant to be each other.. 

But I do think Ghum can deviate from here, by having Virat and Pakhi with each other...Pakhi fits all the bills of what Virat wants in his life and Virat fits her requirements from her husband... I think they would make a compatible couple.. They can just move on from here, by making Sai go her way and Samrat  doing what he loves the most... These two cannot be in the mess the other two have created.. Virat and Pakhi  will never  ever physically cheat their partners , but emotionally they would always do so.. Isse acha hai, let them reform and find each other... 

Pakhi fits the bill, in the sense that she’ll be demure and tolerate his abuse which I don’t want for any woman, Virat manhandled her forgetting she is his brother’s wife, what will he do to her if they are together? Nope, I don’t wish an abusive husband on any woman 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NoraSM

Pakhi fits the bill, in the sense that she’ll be demure and tolerate his abuse which I don’t want for any woman, Virat manhandled her forgetting she is his brother’s wife, what will he do to her if they are together? Nope, I don’t wish an abusive husband on any woman 

I have said other than each other they can never be with any other person...... Virat is abusive so is she...Both of them are very abusive by nature.....

I don't wish a morally cheating woman on any man as well.. I hold emotional cheating way beyond physical...because its so underrated, not addressed , not felt...One does not even feel guilty.. . Just because she leaves his hand when she sees Samrat does not mean she is not cheating on him.. She was cheating him just this morning when she chose to wear a Saree that is Virat's favourite, just when she cried  Viraaaht while Virat filled someone else's maang...Cheated him when she felt bad about her maang being filled by her husband.

Too much leverage has been already given these days in movies and here in this show to women in the name of being confused, between two men....

Women are not rehabilitation centres for abusive men, Men are not trial centres for confused women...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I have said other than each other they can never be with any other person...... Virat is abusive so is she...Both of them are very abusive by nature.....

I don't wish a morally cheating woman on any man as well.. I hold emotional cheating way beyond physical...because its so underrated, not addressed , not felt...One does not even feel guilty.. . Just because she leaves his hand when she sees Samrat does not mean she is not cheating on him.. She was cheating him just this morning when she chose to wear a Saree that is Virat's favourite, just when she cried  Viraaaht while Virat filled someone else's maang...Cheated him when she felt bad about her maang being filled by her husband.

Too much leverage has been already given these days in movies and here in this show to women in the name of being confused, between two men....

Women are not rehabilitation centres for abusive men, Men are not trial centres for confused women...

That’s totally up to you 

I don’t see Pakhi and Virat together 

Pakhi is cheating on Samrat, this scene was significant for me because Pakhi has never displayed a sense of boundary and when I see her realizing she has boundaries, I am going to mention it, it doesn’t negate everything she has done or she will do

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago