What a joke this guy is

Posted: 2 years ago

A guy who came to the show because of his brother & is using his brother’s fandom to his advantage is telling self made Pratik “tu hai kon” 🤣🤣🤣

What a loser this wannabe Umar is 🤢

LOL Prateek himself is a product of MTV and is entering BB second time after failing to win once just bc of his MTV connections 

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

LOL Prateek himself is a product of MTV and is entering BB second time after failing to win once just bc of his MTV connections 

Divya was the one who had Mtv/Ranvijay circle connections hence she won. Pratik took the briefcase that’s why he got direct entry in BB15 unlike Shamita/Nishant who were unfairly brought to the show along with him. 

Na hy wo apne Bhai ky wjha sy aya Aur Na hy because of MTV connections. He came this far on his own merit. 

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

That is not the point. He may have failed several times, but he is not a total nobody. We knew him before he entered the house. He has been an active member of the game show world. When Umar pointed fingers at him, it was a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Very downmarket of him to say that. If you honestly ask me, I don’t like either of the two.

Originally posted by BhataktiJawani

A guy who came to the show because of his brother & is using his brother’s fandom to his advantage is telling self made Pratik “tu hai kon” 🤣🤣🤣

What a loser this wannabe Umar is 🤢

Faltu ka comment maara. Made no sense at all. I was like, this is so stupid! He may not be the best, but at least we knew him before he entered the show. We had witnessed his journey. Who knows you, Mr. doc-turned-model-turned-despo?! 🤢 Mera mood off ho gaya, tbh.

I have a feeling he is not going to be as good of a player as Asim 😕

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I have a feeling he is not going to be as good of a player as Asim 😕

asim wasnt a good player either

the only reason he got so popular was because of his fights with siddarth who was very hated at that time

Pratik had to make sacrifices to be here in BB15, unlike other jo apne bhai ke name aur fans (half) pe uchhal raha hai.

I said half bc now half of them are with Pratik.

Originally posted by AgentDDP

Pratik had to make sacrifices to be here in BB15, unlike other jo apne bhai ke name aur fans (half) pe uchhal raha hai.

I said half bc now half of them are with Pratik.

Kya sacrifice keeya ? Ekjactly ? 😂😂. BB ne uskaa 🦜 banayaa. He lost OTT and lost the plot while in OTT as a totally ghatiya and unsporting player. Twitter par bahoot videos bhee hain for his crap with Neha. 🙏🏻🙏🏻  Besides his bs on getting task after task rad that he lost 😂😂. 

If you say he sacrificed his body for wearing a costume for opening act. Sacrificed some self respect to look like a joker vs making a fashion statement —- well perhaps. Just perhaps some may agree. And clearly seems to sacrifice a lot of his personal time texting and calling people that for some reason don’t respond 🧐🧐🤔🤔🧐🧐. 

Originally posted by ayaan786

asim wasnt a good player either

the only reason he got so popular was because of his fights with siddarth who was very hated at that time

He was a good player as he chose to go against Sid instead of remaining as his sidekick, but he came across as a good person and I usually preferred his pov.