MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ So many movies have released with great heroines. 

Devdas 

Veer Zaara 

Dhoom 2

Baijaro Mastani

which is your favorite and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

Barfi

Udta Punjab

I liked Cocktail too

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A decade of girl-power...

2010 > We Are Family, Housefull

We Are Family (2010) - Netflix | Flixable

2011 > No One Killed Jessica

No One Killed Jessica Full Hindi Movie - YouTube

2012 > Talaash, Cocktail, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Barfi!

Talaash 2012 Rani Mukerji Kareena Kapoor Stills - 2528 | 22 out of 50 |  SongSuno

2013 > Krrish**, Shuddh Desi Romance

Krrish 3 Press Conference -- Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut Picture #  239253

2014 > Gulaab Gang, Dedh Ishqiya

Gulaab Gang release stayed thanks to real Gulaabi gang leader Sampat Pal |  India.com

2015 > Bajirao Mastani, Dil Dhadakne Do, Dilwale

Pinga. Bajirao Mastani. Lavani Nauvari Sari. | Bollywood dance, Mastani,  Bollywood celebrities

2016 > Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is stealing Anushka Sharma's thunder in Ae Dil Hai  Mushkil with her swag! | Indo American News

2017 > Judwaa 2, Mubarakan

EXCLUSIVE | Judwaa 2 actor Taapsee Pannu on wearing a bikini: The stress  was to share screen space with Jacqueline Fernandez | Entertainment  News,The Indian Express

2018 > Padman, Andhadhun, Pataakha

Padman: Radhika Apte gets angry when asked about catfight with Sonam Kapoor  | Bollywood News – India TV

2019 > Student Of The Year 2, Good Newwz, 

Good Newwz': Check out this still of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Kiara Advani  from the track 'Chandigarh Mein' | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

**controversial πŸ€ͺ

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Krishh? naaa, I don’t think Jaadu was a female.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Judai πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/4VOj-j0L5gw

wee babba barabba wee babba barabba πŸ€£

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Judai πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/4VOj-j0L5gw

wee babba barabba wee babba barabba πŸ€£

They shot this song in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.  Very nice πŸ˜Ž

atominis thumbnail

Devdas, Bajirao Mastani, Talaash, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Filhaal, Silsila, DTPH, Cocktail.

I chose these because they have a certain dignified treatment of heroines and female characters are not fighting each other in vulgar manner over a man. If you see crap 2 heroine films of 1980s, you will understand what I referred to. 

These films handled women well. They deal with their issues in dignified manner or understand each other. They are not fighting or accusing each other like crazy or tearing each other apart over one man. Even if they feel envy or rivalry they make peace with it. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke and Filhaal deserve mention for being first commercial films with mainstream stars to take issue of miscarriage, pressure to conceive and surrogate motherhood. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

2017 > Judwaa 2, Mubarakan

EXCLUSIVE | Judwaa 2 actor Taapsee Pannu on wearing a bikini: The stress was to share screen space with Jacqueline Fernandez | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

2019 > Student Of The Year 2, Good Newwz, 

Good Newwz': Check out this still of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Kiara Advani from the track 'Chandigarh Mein' | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

**controversial πŸ€ͺ

I love these ones β€οΈ

atominis thumbnail

I feel any movie with Shabana and Smita together is a treat. Both were powerhouse of talent. Delight to watch together and their choice of subjects was also relevant, bold. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

I feel any movie with Shabana and Smita together is a treat. Both were powerhouse of talent. Delight to watch together and their choice of subjects was also relevant, bold. 

Yeah ,absolutely .  Smita was so pretty along with being talented. And she spoke well.  Too bad we lost her tht soon.