Softness thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Madhuri thodi jealous ho rahi hai Sridevi se yahan pe

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

Madhuri thodi jealous ho rahi hai Sridevi se yahan pe

I don't think Madhuri_ji has ever been jealous of Sridevi_ji, it was always the other way around... but here, Sri made Madz look like a junior artiste... Sridevi: Forget the Moon Landing: This was more Epic!! Madhuri Dixit and  Sridevi together

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did I time travel to early 90s??? Madhuri vs Sridevi fanwars .... well I wasn't even born that time. But I suppose we didn't have internet then so makes sense that their fans are having the catwar now lol

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MD is more graceful anyday.

RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SRIDEVI β€οΈR.I.P MY QUEEN ...

grandamekirti thumbnail

"I not sounding presumptuous or in vain but like Sridevi, I think, like Sridevi I'm also another actress who broke the barriers between masses and classes" -- MD

"Madhuri can play a star anyday I'm just happy to an actor" -- Sri

So it's the correct way! 

atominis thumbnail

I remember how this episode set screens and social media on fire back then. 

Two rivals and icons together.

Madhuri looked like vying for attention when she danced and Sridevi looked a tad self conscious perhaps because it was her first reality TV show appearance and she is a shy person, had less idea how to deal with live audience on TV show sets. 

I remember what discussions and new rounds of arguments or delighted nostalgic posts and comparisons this episode caused back then. 

Social media was on fire for days. 

I miss Sridevi so much...

Always wanted to see her in more films like English Vinglish. But she died too soon. 

She will always be missed. Gone way too soon...

RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

I remember how this episode set screens and social media on fire back then. 

Two rivals and icons together.

Madhuri looked like vying for attention when she danced and Sridevi looked a tad self conscious perhaps because it was her first reality TV show appearance and she is a shy person, had less idea how to deal with live audience on TV show sets. 

I remember what discussions and new rounds of arguments or delighted nostalgic posts and comparisons this episode caused back then. 

Social media was on fire for days. 

I miss Sridevi so much...

Always wanted to see her in more films like English Vinglish. But she died too soon. 

She will always be missed. Gone way too soon...

mad always vies for attention. she does anything and everything to be seen all the time so that she can get attention.

Edited by RoNoSarKar7 - 2 years ago
dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandamekirti

"I not sounding presumptuous or in vain but like Sridevi, I think, like Sridevi I'm also another actress who broke the barriers between masses and classes" -- MD

"Madhuri can play a star anyday I'm just happy to an actor" -- Sri

So it's the correct way! 

There was absolutely no need for the latter's passive-aggressive comment (or, for that matter, using a sloppy version of the quote from Madhuri, but you do you, grandame, right?).