Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is a good actress imo but can't stand her anymore. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She is below average in both looks and acting. People need to stop hailing her pathetic acting skills. I would rather watch a Katrina movie than her. 

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is mediocre at acting therefore not credible, because she plays kangana NOT the characters. As far as looks she is fugly but that should not be a minus point, she is just not a great actress, she only excels when she is being herself in interviews and such, the she shines bright and people look in awe at how messed up in the head a woman can be....

She is a:

buffoon noun

buf·​foon | \ (ËŒ)bÉ™-ˈfün  \

Definition of buffoon

1: a ludicrous figure : CLOWN

2: a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person acting like a ridiculous buffoon

Edited by CriticusExpert - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Fact.

Kangana has average looks. Her talent is limited to depressed, frustrated, psychotic, tragic or feisty roles. Her biggest weakness is her voice and speech. 

She lacks range, versatility. She was hamming like no tomorrow in Manikarnika. Screeching or gnashing teeth do not make you a warrior. Look at Anushka, Tammanah in Bahubaali and look at this woman in Manikarnika. No comparison.

She may do any type of film but her voice and expressions remain same. Sad or frustrated or fight mode. 

I do not think she deserved as many national awards she got as an actor.  

Her voice is shaky and always sounds as if she will cry or has just stopped crying now. Her voice never sounds normal or even happy. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I find her immensely talented.

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she is a disgusting person but a fabulous actress. Even at her worse performance she is miles ahead of Alia or Priyanka.

At first I was hoping her Twitter takes were acting too but alas 😔

It’s hard to enjoy her movies now 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She's quite talented and acts well when her narcissism doesn't get in the way like it did in Manikarnika or Thalaivi.  She 's gorgeous  too when she's not contorting her face to spit venom.  Overrated yes because she's not THE best actress anyone has heard of.   But then I guess she gets many extra points for being able to play likeable and sane  characters when she's just  a vindictive deranged   c(_)nt in real life.  

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I think she is a disgusting person but a fabulous actress. Even at her worse performance she is miles ahead of Alia or Priyanka.

At first I was hoping her Twitter takes were acting too but alas 😔

It’s hard to enjoy her movies now 

Totally agreed. I am not her fan but even in Shakalaka Boom Boom she was better than Priyanka in Barfi and Alia in RaaziKangana, Bobby

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This is India's Meryl Streep you all are talking about!