Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She became first to score 10/10 on Q/A round in history of Miss Universe pageant. I was surprised at her confidence, calm, cool, composed persona, her voice and well chosen words. She was never nervous or over excited at all. Lara spoke as if she owned the stage and never sounded like a contestant 'being judged'. 

Lara is still a very intelligent and well spoken woman. I wonder why she entered Bollywood. She was too intelligent to do usual heroine roles. 

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Seen Sushmita Sen, anyone?

While not the most ethereal beauty like Aish, you just have to hear her speak once to know what won Sush her crowns. These two will always be pagent legends.

Unpopular opinion: Found her absolutely beautiful

91 Yukta Mookhey Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

2017 winner of Miss U was very pretty too, the moment she announced she was competing people were claiming her as the winner

Miss Universe 2017, Demi Leigh Nel-Peters: A Year That Was – SASHES&SCRIPTS

atominis thumbnail

Is that woman in orange Yukta Mookhey? She was exceptionally tall. Bet her height won her pageants. She is probably the tallest beauty pageant winner from India. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atominis

Beauty pageants are not just about looks but wit, presence of mind and eloquence as well. 

This is why Lara and Sushmita defeated other girls in Miss India and won Miss Universe and their Q and A rounds still go viral online. They were well spoken and gave great answers. They had confidence, poise, grace and also a way better height. 

Lara and Sush are still very well spoken and eloquent ladies. 

Sushmita looks meh now but was stunning in 90s and early 2000s. Oozing self confidence and a charismaric screen/stage presence with that towering frame. 

Who cares about well spoken and eloquent, when the question is most beautiful pageant winner.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel very ignorant and apathetic to contribute meaningfully in this topic. 

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: atominis

Is that woman in orange Yukta Mookhey? She was exceptionally tall. Bet her height won her pageants. She is probably the tallest beauty pageant winner from India. 

Yep, Yukta Mookhey, she's like 6'3" or something na? 

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farah53

I think she's 5'11".

atominis thumbnail

I was responding to some other point on Lara and Sush. Otherwise most beautiful pageant winner from Asia atleast is Aishwarya. 

Can't speak for other continents as I have not seen pics of all beauty pageant winners till date. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: farah53

She is tall not Ogre the giant. She is 5’11

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai because if I don't say Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful thing ever to have existed on Earth, Rekha aunty will start making fun of animals and their butts.

I am surprised people still think Aishwarya is naturally beautiful even after looking at her progeny.

Aish looks so different in her Miss World pictures. Is it true that she had skin whitening and jaw alignment surgery?

Face always caked up in heavy makeup, false eyelashes, and head sporting new wigs. What a beauty!

Edited by 6-Feet-Apart - 2 years ago