Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Let me say it for the umpteenth time.

Aish fans with their constant praise of Aish are annoying and she is no way the most beautiful women ever, but goddammit never got why average looking Lara and Sushmita have so many people putting them on pedestal as if they have any chance against Aish. Lara looks like Sameera Reddy, hot women both, but nah not head turners, and Sushmita Sen always looked meh.

Ye topic pe mentioned choices dekh ke toh ye dono hoor pariyaan lag rahi hain.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I thought Priyanka was very beautiful when she won miss world. I saw picture of her face with the miss world crown on newspaper and found her stunning. In her earlier movies in bw, I used to be in awe of her.

Now she has changed a lot.

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya is the most beautiful MW

atominis thumbnail

Ash is the most beautiful Miss World and Sush the most beautiful Miss Universe. And if you are asking about most beautiful among any pageant winners then it is Ash. 

I know I have not seen pics of all winners of beauty pageants till date. And there may be women more beautiful than Ash but honestly no one really cared about titles and pageants in this part of the world until Ash and Sush won titles in 1994. 

Aishwarya was easily the most enchantingly beautiful woman in public life in 90s.

She was admired as a beauty even when she did not enter films nor won Miss World. 

There have been definitely more eloquent and better speakers among Miss Worlds and Miss Universes than her. But very few who are as breathtakingly beautiful as she was in her prime.

Photographer Rakesh Shreshtha was right when he said Ash's beauty dazzles. It is true. She had a distinct dazzling beauty in 90s. And still looks better than any woman of her age.

BaaltiTorDee thumbnail

Reita Faria and Lara Dutta are the most desirable Miss World and Miss Universe respectively. Both are beauty with brains, not blah bimbos like Aishwarya, Sushmita or Priyanka etc.🤢

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lara was just sensational in her show, so mature and composed

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Natalia Glebova - Miss Universe 2005 was/is very pretty!

atominis thumbnail

Beauty pageants are not just about looks but wit, presence of mind and eloquence as well. 

This is why Lara and Sushmita defeated other girls in Miss India and won Miss Universe and their Q and A rounds still go viral online. They were well spoken and gave great answers. They had confidence, poise, grace and also a way better height. 

Lara and Sush are still very well spoken and eloquent ladies. 

Sushmita looks meh now but was stunning in 90s and early 2000s. Oozing self confidence and a charismaric screen/stage presence with that towering frame.