Anupamaa

Anuj- the epitome of all things good, but...

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Anuj is pure bliss! 

He totally owns the show these days- the little nuances of hesitation, the adorable head tilts of awe, the sore and heavy eyes, the witty and humorous retorts, the kind gestures of chivalry, the gut wrenching and beautiful shayari and of course can’t ignore the soaring hotness quotient 😳 you stole the show Mr. Shayar Kapadia 👏I haven't seen a character so perfect! he is by far the BEST I’ve seen or read about. 

His too good to be true persona makes me fear the future, there’s gotto be something he isn't good at, some unknown skeletons hidden in the closet, some dark secrets he’s festered all his life, I dread them dearly!

Please go easy on sketching his dark side dear creatives and don’t make it too sudden that our weak heart and hopes are crushed to pulp. We deserve to see goodness in people and Anuj is all that a girl could ask for in a man. Let him be good for as long as can be, we truly need this kind of positivity.

Thank you!

p.s : thank you Gaurav for giving it your all to make Anuj what he is! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hinz

Anuj is pure bliss! 

Yeah

He totally owns the show these days- the little nuances of hesitation, the adorable head tilts of awe, the sore and heavy eyes, the witty and humorous retorts, the kind gestures of chivalry, the gut wrenching and beautiful shayari and of course can’t ignore the soaring hotness quotient 😳 you stole the show Mr. Shayar Kapadia 👏I haven't seen a character so perfect! he is by far the BEST I’ve seen or read about. 

He did stole the show with his performance and he is by his screen presence till now  and for me after his dream sequence (him telling gk that it's wrong to let anu come to his dream ) today's performance was yet again  👏 

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Completely agree hinz 

He's too perfect for itv ml I don't think so they would do that they're careful with him in all aspects so I don't think hopefully spoil something they've created

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hopefully they don't spoil at present he is blessing to itv in general 😳

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

His too good to be true persona makes me fear the future, there’s gotto be something he isn't good at, some unknown skeletons hidden in the closet, some dark secrets he’s festered all his life, I dread them dearly!

Please go easy on sketching his dark side dear creatives and don’t make it too sudden that our weak heart and hopes are crushed to pulp. We deserve to see goodness in people and Anuj is all that a girl could ask for in a man. Let him be good for as long as can be, we truly need this kind of positivity.

I hope not😳 if it's ekta kapoor show this would sure happen but here I don't think or say chances are very less to something like this to happen and even in the original show there is nothing like this . Makers have kept Anuj disease track open I feel because of his dialogues gave hint but again this depends on audiences demand,trp 😆and looking at popularity,trp I don't think makers will include this track here . They will not dare to play with anuj character.

Thank you!

It's one of best performance of gaurav till now as Anuj 

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago
JRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anuj is pure bliss! 

Thank you!

I like the way he is portrayed but as you said his unknown skeletons will come soon you know itv ki aadat hai to butcher the character just like ekta starting mein sab acha dikhata hai par badme meh !!! Upar se rajan shahi rishta mein character ko butcher kar sakte hai to anupama mein to karna hi hai. To drag and gain more trp makers can do anything so let's hope for the best.

This content was originally posted by: JRocks

I like the way he is portrayed but as you said his unknown skeletons will come soon you know itv ki aadat hai to butcher the character just like ekta starting mein sab acha dikhata hai par badme meh !!! Upar se rajan shahi rishta mein character ko butcher kar sakte hai to anupama mein to karna hi hai. To drag and gain more trp makers can do anything so let's hope for the best.

We have one plus point rishtey has established jodi vanraj and Anupama are not only Anupama alone was idolised now maan is getting online attention so that is plus .. they may show Anuj weekness and week points but I don't think negative shade it will be baki yeh atrangi duniya main kuch bhi ho sakta hain 

He can be term as phyco lover and seeing gaurav till now in this I think he can very well do justice to that baki pata nahi 

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Hopefully they don't spoil at present he is blessing to itv in general 😳

Seeing current trend in itv, he actually is hatke..

This content was originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

Seeing current trend in itv, he actually is hatke..

I agree I hardly watch these days shows ghar pe background it keep going but this charector has made me hook to tv screen 

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He has been such an exciting addition to the show, cannot imagine the love story going anywhere based on the subject of the show but it will be very entertaining because of GK, he is playing the older maturer man perfectly 😃

Nostalgia made me look for old clips of Gaurav and i stumbled on ypnhk scenes and saw a drunken young lover and mature lover in the same week.... whats days they were