Exclusive-Salman signs Deepika Padukone for his next film

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Deepika Padukone on working with Salman Khan: I really want to do a film with him

Deepika Padukone who is currently on a promotional spree, recently opened up about working with Salman Khan

It’s been a while since fans of both the actors want to see them together on the big screen. Even when Deepika had visited Salman’s show for promoting her film then, fans were in complete awe of this Jodi. 

In a recent interview, the actress, who is currently busy with her upcoming film ‘Chhapaak

’, she was asked about doing a film with Salman.

Replying to this, she said that their fans have been always curious to know as to when they will collaborate. she would definitely love to do a film with him. She said that she wants to do a film with him but it’s important that a right kind of a film brings them together.

Originally posted by Kjo2572

10 years too late . They could have looked good together around 2007-2012. Now it will be another dada poti jodi 

She’s not that “Deepika” anymore 

My God... Bhoi is STILL going to torture us with his movies? With Deepu, it'll be double torture...

Saleepika is a dream jodi 

Please spare me the misery. 

Where does it say she signed a film with him?😕

And why would she at this stage, anyway? He ain't a nice guy or someone who helped her or known to make good films. Nor is he a sureshot at the BO any longer.

Both these actors are past their prime. I don't think their pairing would incite any excitement among neutral viewers. However, I doubt they will ever do a film together. I personally don't feel they are bankable any longer.

They look awful together, almost as bad as SRK-Katrina... so it's a Big Ass No from me... 

Did you know Deepika Padukone acted in THIS Salman Khan's film? | Bollywood  Bubble

I wanted them to sign a film together since ages

I hope they do a film together and it is the right script