Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy new year people! I hope this year is filled with love and abundance (and AsYa :P) for you all! 

Lost Without You

Chapter 22B: Towards Somewhere 

Asad was silently sipping on his hot and delightfully bitter coffee, he was currently sitting in the cafe Zoya took him to, waiting for her to get off work. Kevin was helping out Joe when he noticed Asad sitting on a table for two, all by himself.

"Hey mishter!" He yelled in his small voice. Asad looked at him, he didn't know what to do though. He wasn't that good with kids anymore, not since Ayaan grew up.

"Yes?" Asad said timidly.

"Where's Zoe? Isn't she awways wiff you?" Kevin asked, poking his soft little fingers into Asad's hard arm.

Asad smiled ever so slightly and said, "Well, she's going to come soon. She's at work right now." 

"She was gunna gimme a dinosaw for my biffthday!" The child pouted and folded his arms. Asad laughed softly, he weirdly resembled Zoya, especially the pouty face. He guessed that's where Kevin picked it up.

"Oh! She didn't tell me it was your birthday today, well, happy birthday!" He said to Kevin playfully, "I should've gotten you something."

"Oh no need to spoil the kid!" Joe's deep voice chuckled. "He's already gotten a lot of gifts from me, his friends at school, the regulars and whatnot! But, the only gift he really looks forward to, is Zoe's." Joe said wistfully.

He really loves Zoya like a daughter. Asad smiled to himself. A bout of curiosity hit him. "How long has she known you?"

"Well, it's been a good amount of years, I can't remember how long. But yes, she's been helping us with the cafe since day one. She's the reason why I have it!" Joe laughed heartily. "Ah, son, you're really lucky to have found a great catch like her. She's a gem, don't lose her." He thumped Asad's back and got back to his coffee brewing.

"Don't worry, I won't." 

The distinctive jingle of the doorbell turned Asad's head in response. "Kevinnn!! Happy birthday kiddo!" His favourite voice chimed. "Here's a little something for the new big boy!" Zoya handed him a green bag and gave him a snuggly kiss on his forehead, Kevin giggled with pure joy. "Hey." She greeted Asad, before taking a seat in front of him.

"Hi."

"So, what's your plan now?" Zoya said curiously.

Asad "What do you mean what's my plan? I thought we came here to decide that." 

"Ah, no. I called you here because it was Kevin's birthday. Did you wish him?" Zoya laughed. Asad rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I did. So do we go home now?" He asked. He couldn't wait, not now. He couldn't wait to love her.

"If you're fine with it, why not?" Zoya blushed and said. Both of them got up together and waved Kevin and Joe goodbye, Zoya gave Kevin one last smushy birthday kiss as they left. Asad was anxious about going back home. She was acting like she did everyday, completely normal. But it bothered him somehow. He didn't know why. Was it because he couldn't get her out of his mind for the whole day? She didn't seem to have the same fleeting desires Asad was having. As he kept thinking to himself, he didn't realise they had already reached his car. Robotically, he unlocked it and sat inside, Zoya doing the same on the other side. 

20 minutes later, they found themselves staring at the steel elevator doors, in the eerie darkness of an underground parking, the silence between them was deafening. Zoya glanced at Asad as the elevator smoothly rose. He seemed tense, what was wrong? Did something happen at work? Did Gaffur do something? All these questions in her head made her worried now. 

"Asad?" She said softly, and frowned when she saw him jump slightly. He looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "Is everything alright?"

"What do you-"

Ding!

The elevator had stopped on the ground floor, sharply dressed people flooded into the small chamber. Asad and Zoya remained in awkward silence. Asad decided to get his game up. He stealthily intertwined his hand in Zoya's. Tingles went up both their arms. The chattering group of people seemed to dissolve into the air. Asad was getting impatient, these people just wouldn't get off! His eyes wandered to meet Zoya's and stayed there. They felt the elevator stop. The group hurried out and the elevator started moving again. Asad's heart was going crazy. Hell, he was going crazy. He wanted her. Now. Desperately. 

"What were you sa-" Zoya tried to ask, but gasped as Asad yanked her to himself and planted his lips on hers. Asad backed her against the wall and continued kissing her with ruthless passion. Zoya threaded her fingers through his hair, tugging it gently and pulling him closer to herself.

Ding!

The elevator stopped on the top floor. "A-Asad- we're here." Zoya managed to mutter between kisses. Asad grunted in response. He lifted her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Asad broke the kiss and fumbled with me the door keys, while Zoya kept kissing softly on his neck. Asad's breath drew short, he felt flutters in his stomach.

"I've been thinking about you all day." He heard her whisper. His heart leaped.

"Me too." He muttered and kissed her cheek sweetly.

After what felt like hours, with a click Asad opened the apartment door and rushed in. Asad gently let Zoya down and placed his lips on hers again, lost in the moment he walked ahead towards the sofa, pushing Zoua backwards. The back of Zoya's knees hit the sofa and she fell back with a small yelp. What she hadn't realised is that she had grabbed Asad's tie in reflex, pulling him along. Asad let out a soft "Oof!"

"Umm..." Zoya laughed awkwardly. Asad gazed down at her with a wide smile on his face. Zoya stared at his face, observing the small accents and crevices. His smile, it really reached his eyes in this moment. Her hand reached his cheek. She stroked it with the pad of her thumb. Asad closed his eyes, turned his face into her hand and kissed it. Then leant down and kissed her. Zoya's hands locked behind his neck naturally and tugged him closer.

They kissed passionately on the sofa, Asad's hand slowly untucked and slid under Zoya's shirt, softly massaging her waist. Her warm skin was something he could never get enough of. Zoya's hands were fumbling with the buttons of Asad's shirt. Asad groaned and smoothly pulled off Zoya's top as well as his own. Zoya, suddenly using her womanly strength, pushed Asad up and straddled him.

Asad's deep laugh rumbled through his sturdy chest. Zoya bent down and kissed him hard, with searing desire burning through her. He let her get to her ministrations, as she kissed her way down his tanned chest. Asad groaned when he felt her tongue graze his skin, trailing a burning path of fire on its way. "F**k. You're so good...", he let out a carnal groan and gripped her raven hair assertively, pulling her head up. "Wait." He panted, "I want to try something."

"Hmm?" She said in a daze. "Wha- mmph!" She exclaimed as Asad swooped down on her and sucked her lips. He gripped her waist and placed her on his thighs, so that he was sitting upright on the sofa with her on him. "What're you doing?" Zoya pouted. Asad stared at her. She looked like a siren, almost mystical. With raven black hair cascading down her shoulder, swollen pink lips that screamed his name, and those eyes. God, those eyes. Sometimes he felt as if he was looking right into heaven. The golden light emitting from the city below bounced beautifully off her skin, and it seemed like her eyes had gold in them. She smiled at him, looking at him curiously. Asad's heart leaped. How did I land someone so beautiful?

"Kiss me." He ordered brazenly. Zoya complied, placing her lips on his softly. "Harder." He mumbled through kisses. I want you all to myself. Zoya opened her mouth over his. Her hands weaved through his thick hair. Their mouths were fused together. Asad groaned softly. Zoya left his lips and kissed her way down to his chest again, sliding off his body down to the floor. Asad breathed heavy and curled his hand around Zoya's neck, slowly lifting her face up. "Zoya..." He hissed. I'll never let you go.

"What was the...thing you wanted to try?" Zoya said, placing her chin on his torso. Asad pressed his thumb on her lips sensually. He learnt down close to her face and kissed the side of the face. 

Then, grazing his hot lips against her ear, he whispered, "I want to feel your mouth on me." Zoya looked at him quizzically for a moment, then understood what he meant and blushed. She was already kneeling in front of his spread legs. The heat between them only grew. Asad clasped her hand gently and led it to the zipper of his trousers. Zoya's heart thumped crazily as she took him in her hands. "Ugh..." She heard Asad groan as she stroked him. "You're doing good. More." Zoya's breath was unsteady now. She kissed his tip and heard him swear again. Emboldened, she tentatively took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around him. His rough hand was gripping her hair again, moving her head along his length. She loved it when he was assertive. "F**k... Zoya, faster." She obliged. "Yeah...yeah that's it baby." Asad threw his head back and clenched the fabric of the sofa with his free hand. She kept at it, her small moans sending vibrations of pleasure through Asad's entire body. He let out one hoarse groan and came. His breathing was heavy and fast. "Oh, oh that was... Zoya..." Asad picked her up and placed her on his thighs again. "My turn." He smirked through laboured breaths and said. Zoya smiled shyly. 

"Was it good?" She asked earnestly. 

"Good? Zoya, I can't even describe how amazing it felt." He said and kissed her deeply. "Also, I've never finished that fast and that's saying something." Asad chuckled, Zoya bit her lip. His laugh was extremely enamoring to her. Asad's hands crept up her back as they went back to kissing. He unclasped her bra and tossed it behind him, capturing her lips again. He drowned in her sweetness, on the brink of losing his mind...

"MY EYESS!!!" Came out a deafening scream out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE-"

YA'LL THIS WAS A SMUT FEST LOLL. I'm warning ya'll this thread might just get blocked because of this particular piece of writing 😭. But not to worry since, I'll just start a new one hehe, but ONLY IF it gets blocked, otherwise chill maro lol

P.S: My sincerest apologies for the extremely late update!

Edited by dreamxr - 1 years ago
Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

girlllllllllllllll....it's getting hot or what? Also, I'm back in the forum after a lambi chutti. Happy new year and hope you feel better now! 

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage_flow

girlllllllllllllll....it's getting hot or what? Also, I'm back in the forum after a lambi chutti. Happy new year and hope you feel better now! 

It is getting pretty hawt :P I think I'm gonna have cool it down a bit, whew. Anyhoo, it's so nice seeing your comments again! Especially yours since your stories are what pushed me to write in the first place. Guess we both kinda took long chuttis so it's lovely to see you! Hope to read something from you soon!!

💖💖

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamxr

It is getting pretty hawt :P I think I'm gonna have cool it down a bit, whew. Anyhoo, it's so nice seeing your comments again! Especially yours since your stories are what pushed me to write in the first place. Guess we both kinda took long chuttis so it's lovely to see you! Hope to read something from you soon!!

💖💖

Haye love you too 💖 keep writing 🌸

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hawwwt...the update was all things hawwwt. Btw in your last update, what was that word Zoya said in asad's ears?

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ooo you brought on the heat!! Loved the AsYa filled chapter ❤️

Thanks for the update

Happy New Year and hope you have a good one 😊

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

Ooo you brought on the heat!! Loved the AsYa filled chapter ❤️

Thanks for the update

Happy New Year and hope you have a good one 😊

Thanks so much! I'm still worried the thread might get blocked hah

Happy new year to you too!! Hope yours is as amazing as you are :) 💖

Edited by dreamxr - 1 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butterscotch11

Hawwwt...the update was all things hawwwt. Btw in your last update, what was that word Zoya said in asad's ears?

Teehee thanks 💖xD I was worried I'd ruined AsYa for everyone :p 

Also... that's for you to guess 😉