Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Kjo and Gauri won’t stop until all Bollywood movies only feature her. So possibly.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The resemblance to SRK is uncomfortable 😣 

I would rather watch Aryan

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I personally do not find her pretty but she seems confident and a good actress

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just like how Aliya is now accepted by almost everyone, especially the school and college kids. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

she has the surname, money, contacts. agar talent nahi hai phir bhi films milti rahegi usko toh uski life toh set hai

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kisi ko to baksh do 😔

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even if she looks uglier than this, she would make it if she was talented.... if not, I will gladly join the bashing. Until then I will give her the benefit of doubt

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly she doesn’t seem like typical commercial heroine material and that’s not a bad thing. If I were her and I wanted to be an actress I’d focus on well budgeted well made films that don’t lose money. In other words I’d try to be a good actress making good films and build an audience over time. She has the immense luxury of not needing to spend her energy trying to get rich and famous -she already is- and I hope she doesn’t waste that luxury trying to be “the pretty girl the hero is attracted to”.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think she need a new stylist before anything else… most of the times she’s wearing really unflattering outfits and makeup 

As for commercial heroines… when there are ananya and shananya types making debut.. anything is possible

People are already ruthless towards her… I hope she has developed thick skin by now 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I think she need a new stylist before anything else… most of the times she’s wearing really unflattering outfits and makeup 

As for commercial heroines… when there are ananya and shananya types making debut.. anything is possible

People are already ruthless towards her… I hope she has developed thick skin by now 

I don't get people who don't find Ananya attractive, while Shanaya yes that Supandi face is off putting, but Ananya is pretty. Although maybe her airhead almost Urvashi Rautela like personality might be off putting, but looks wise she is pretty man.