Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #26

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Social Media Updates Thread #26

Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin here only.

▪ Use SM thread to share-

BTS posted by Channel/Actors/ IG page, Pics/Videos shared by actors on their personal page, IG links with fan made video featuring any character of cast. You can use tag tool to let know other forum members about what you just shared.

▪ On main forum, you can share-

SBS video, Article links (mention pls if there is any spoiler), Interview link, New promo, New montage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why new thread? The old one is not finished yet. Has it been closed again? 🤪

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think its how the cast also treat them...The PH treats them to be the leads....Thats established on the sets..The only salty part is they are not romantically paired with each other...Things would have been perfect..

About Ayesha, oh she is never never insulted when Neil and Aish are called leads, when they appear together as leads, when they interact with media as leads, when they cut the cakes as leads... And how can a newbie be called a lead anyway...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's it. Ayesha is a newbie, who got lucky. That's how the entire cast talks about her. According to me, it's one year, high time they stop this theme and accept that she is now her own person. They should be proud of her that she has reached this level due to her hard work. 

Vaise I keep wondering what's happening with Adish. I really miss him on screen..

Looks like Devi has been given Mohit's place in this track. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agar makers and actors ka bas chalta toh unko leads bana hi dete😆Virat Pakhi ka amar prem with Sai as the third wheel. Ayesha will anyways not complain because she's a newbie and she should be very grateful that she got to work with such great people. 

Thankfully the channel puts them in place and the lead Ayesha is getting what is rightfully hers. She's the face of the show as far as the channel is concerned. And that's what matters the most.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scarlett22

That's it. Ayesha is a newbie, who got lucky. That's how the entire cast talks about her. According to me, it's one year, high time they stop this theme and accept that she is now her own person. They should be proud of her that she has reached this level due to her hard work. 

Vaise I keep wondering what's happening with Adish. I really miss him on screen..

Looks like Devi has been given Mohit's place in this track. 

Mohit was not much in this track...and this track was not this long in KD...They split UM tracks between SHivani and Devi...Mohit comes during accident.

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

I think its how the cast also treat them...The PH treats them to be the leads....Thats established on the sets..The only salty part is they are not romantically paired with each other...Things would have been perfect..

About Ayesha, oh she is never never insulted when Neil and Aish are called leads, when they appear together as leads, when they interact with media as leads, when they cut the cakes as leads... And how can a newbie be called a lead anyway...

I'm aloof with whatever drama goes off-screen now in this show 😆

Were RoKa couple present there when she said that? What was their reaction? Must have had a smug smile on faced 

I've not seen a more messed up cast in any show than this show. Or ph. Not a single person is likeable except Ayesha. They all seem so cringey, attention seeking, wannabe type. Limelight ka bhookha. Shows they've not had ever been in limelight before the way they act. Whereas Anupama starcast doesn't give snooty vibes at all despite crossing 4+ TRPs & no.1 show constantly since last so many months. 

Anyway, for audience this show has only one lead that's Sai Joshi. They know the truth. That's why she's always been in top 5 of Ormax. They know the truth that's why act salty. Nothing new. I think their behaviour changed from Early-Mid December when Sai's popularity overtook the entire starcast & now toh it's crystal clear to all of them the show is running on her shoulders, her popularity is more than all other characters combined. She's the face of the show. No matter how hard they try now, all their attempts would be futile, fail down audience wouldn't accept even if they try butchering Sai to glorify the Devar Bhabhi jodi. It won't work.

Edited by BBFanForever - 2 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

We need to ignore such clips. I have noticed everyone working in this serial has now started talking a different language. Audience demand, audience's love brought me back etc. So let them all get their 15 minutes of fame. We always underestimate how heady a national hit serial's popularity can be.

I am actually beginning to admire even more the tv actors of  10 years ago, who maintain their dignity and self respect today despite their immense popularity and fame. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BBFanForever

I'm aloof with whatever drama goes off-screen now in this show 😆

Were RoKa couple present there when she said that? What was their reaction? Must have had a smug smile on faced 

I've not seen a more messed up cast in any show than this show. Or ph. Not a single person is likeable except Ayesha. They all seem so cringey, attention seeking, wannabe type. Limelight ka bhookha. Shows they've not had ever been in limelight before the way they act. Whereas Anupama starcast doesn't give snooty vibes at all despite crossing 4+ TRPs & no.1 show constantly since last so many months. 

Anyway, for audience this show has only one lead that's Sai Joshi. They know the truth. That's why she's always been in top 5 of Ormax. They know the truth that's why act salty. Nothing new. I think their behaviour changed from Early-Mid December when Sai's popularity overtook the entire starcast & now toh it's crystal clear to all of them the show is running on her shoulders, her popularity is more than all other characters combined. 

I like Mitali also...and the guys who played Jagtap and Kamal.. They were really close to Ayesha and treated her as an equal..Even though they were seniors and masters in their own field..

Even the director recently when talked about Sai as the character working, talked only about Sai the writing and gave credit to the writers...Spoke nothing about the actor who has brought Sai to life...I have never seen a director a team praising certain character, without giving any credit to the actor.. Kishoriji and others have always spoken how Ayesha has been lucky with Sai...in subtle terms though..

Only the lady playing Ashwini said that Ayesha though is lucky with Sai, she has left no stone unturned to grab the opportunity and work really hard for it... And she is loved for that..At this moment for TRP audience, no Sai no Ghum...Thats why they have to bring in this narration on how Sai should be with Virat, since Virat wont be accepted anymore, if Sai does not accept him...They can keep playing their lead games and also go on with their giving back to the haters reels... ML has also stopped acting good recently... FL toh thi hi gazab...